Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Turboe View Post
    Since we are stockpiling RBs what does everyone think of getting a QB who is a RB as well? Tebow to the Vikings? Just kidding!

I was thinking about posting a thread with that title, but I didn't want to completely send people off the deep end who already are on edge around here.
    They are on edge because they want to pretend we know what we are doing. Yet, we will see more and more that they Vikes don't have a clue. We are IMHO the worst team in the league. I can't think of a team that is in a worst position than we are. Miami maybe but they have a full fledge defense. We don't! Even the Seahawks and Rams look to have us licked.

bleedpurple is offline Ring of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by kevoncox View Post
    They must have really liked his 2.6 yards a carry average.
    Quote Originally Posted by kevoncox View Post
    They are on edge because they want to pretend we know what we are doing. Yet, we will see more and more that they Vikes don't have a clue. We are IMHO the worst team in the league. I can't think of a team that is in a worst position than we are. Miami maybe but they have a full fledge defense. We don't! Even the Seahawks and Rams look to have us licked.
    as messed up as that sounds... your are probably very close to on the mark... one could argue, miami and maybe Jax... overall, with the front office and the product on the field.. i would agree we are prob the worst... the stadium sit. seals the deal however.!!!

Gotta love those Wilf's....

bleedpurple is offline Ring of Fame
    parcels anyone?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123