Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Quote Originally Posted by i_bleed_purple View Post
    Marty will be PISSED we didn't get a DL who can pressure the QB and at the same time re-directing the ball straight into Greenways hands every play.

But if healthy, this doesn't look too bad

Cook, Carr, Winfield, Bowman, Sherels, Burton, Asher.

Now, if only we had a safety worth a damn.
    Can't fix every position my friend. I like the 2 FA CB signings especially if the CB's come off the board the way they did in my mock. Not much to draft for us considering what we need at other spots.

On a side note, I didn't pick a warpig for the Vikes in my mock until 4-98.

Brandon Thompson. Not sure if I like the way the DT's came off the board so I settled no that cat before they were all gone.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Quote Originally Posted by bleedpurple View Post
    I'm jumping on the bandwagon here with yall... WTF are ppl happy about this signing? he's 29 which is older than what "the plan" spielman has implemented of signing guys off their first contracts. He was hurt all last year and while he's solid, he's hardly the improvement we need in the secondary...

BIG YAWN!!
    He's depth and a veteran presence, had for the cheap.

Besides, you are still pining for shut down CB's in a scheme that doesn't use shut down CB's for goodness sake. LOL

As I've said numerous times, you can keep throwing DB's at our problem or you can really fix the problem. Get a 0/1 Technique in to play NT/UT and all of our DB's will look just fine.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Minniman is offline Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrdro View Post
    Besides, you are still pining for shut down CB's in a scheme that doesn't use shut down CB's for goodness sake. LOL
    It's a scheme used by two of the three worst teams in the NFL last season.

If these guys play five yards off, will it matter what fodder is put in there?

Hopefully, the Vikings will have a better overall scheme this season.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123