Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    I am watching the Fiesta Bowl and just fell in love with the idea of drafting Justin Blackmon. I actually wanted to watch the game to see Luck, who has looked great but man, Blackmon is just plain dominant.

TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni
    Whatever the Vikes do, it needs to be monumental. Need to hit the home run this draft. every round. Get it done.

Granville1906 is offline Waterboy
    amen... I am tired of sucking. We f$#*(&R$ the draft last year.

MossMems is offline Rookie
    If Kalil isnt there at 3rd we trade down. Someones going to want RG3...and will spend alot to get him. We could get a good tackle and a FLoyd, maybe Jeffery.

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MossMems View Post
    If Kalil isnt there at 3rd we trade down. Someones going to want RG3...and will spend alot to get him. We could get a good tackle and a FLoyd, maybe Jeffery.
    Notta chance. If Blackmon is there we're stupid not to take him. The best WR in the country. big, fast, great hands, exactly what we need.

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired
    I heard that Hutch might retire due to concussions. We seem to have been run blocking well. We allowed the 28th most sacks. I think that the OL is super important. With teams like NO, GB, Det, and NE putting up so many points on all defenses, it makes me think defense is not that important. Our defense just needs to me consistent. I can't say we did a great job on D, we did have a lot of injuries in the secondary.

You have to have some luck in a draft. Cam wasn't a consensus number one pick, nobody knew he would be a 4,000 yard passes and break rookie records. Luck is suppose to be a consensus number one pick, he probably won't be breaking rookie records.

We need to score more points than GB and Det. We aren't going to add enough to our D in one draft to slow or throw them off their juggernaut offenses. WE ARE REBUILDING, NEED A VISION and draft towards that goal of how we are going to stop them. This is a multi-year process.

smegmavike is offline Coach
    Quote Originally Posted by snowinapril View Post
    I heard that Hutch might retire due to concussions. We seem to have been run blocking well. We allowed the 28th most sacks. I think that the OL is super important. With teams like NO, GB, Det, and NE putting up so many points on all defenses, it makes me think defense is not that important. Our defense just needs to me consistent. I can't say we did a great job on D, we did have a lot of injuries in the secondary.

You have to have some luck in a draft. Cam wasn't a consensus number one pick, nobody knew he would be a 4,000 yard passes and break rookie records. Luck is suppose to be a consensus number one pick, he probably won't be breaking rookie records.

We need to score more points than GB and Det. We aren't going to add enough to our D in one draft to slow or throw them off their juggernaut offenses. WE ARE REBUILDING, NEED A VISION and draft towards that goal of how we are going to stop them. This is a multi-year process.
    One thing seems certain,Ponder wont last another season of pounding like he got this season.
    He was a different player at the end of the season than when he first started.

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by smegmavike View Post
    One thing seems certain,Ponder wont last another season of pounding like he got this season.
    He was a different player at the end of the season than when he first started.
    Amen.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by i_bleed_purple View Post
    Notta chance. If Blackmon is there we're stupid not to take him. The best WR in the country. big, fast, great hands, exactly what we need.
    Shiny Hood Ornament Theory at it's worst right there.

A CHFF theory elevated to Man Law | Cold Hard Football Facts

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Flidais is offline Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by i_bleed_purple View Post
    Even though I love me my offensive linemen, I wouldn't be opposed to Blackmon. However, I keep seeing these comments that he's big. I dunno. I wouldn't have thought 6 foot 1 inch, 211 lbs to be big.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast