Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    tastywaves is offline Ring of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by marshallvike View Post
    Maybe so Marty, but the more this talk of the Jets trying to jump Cleveland for the rights to Richardson, the better for us. Perhaps it would entice Cleveland to give us a third or possibly a second to move up one spot. We still get our guy.
    Hopeful.
    We can hope. This would be the best case scenario IMO. Although I doubt Holmgren will allow it even if he perceives the Jets threat of moving as real.

Tampa could really gain by having Richardson in their backfield as well, but they will have to jump Cleveland to get him. Sorry LeGarrete.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Quote Originally Posted by marshallvike View Post
    Maybe so Marty, but the more this talk of the Jets trying to jump Cleveland for the rights to Richardson, the better for us. Perhaps it would entice Cleveland to give us a third or possibly a second to move up one spot. We still get our guy.
    Hopeful.
    Someone do the math on how much it took to move up one spot. LOL, I am not going to say one bad thing about our new GM ever again.

Fact of the matter is, he got Holmgren (EXPUKER) to puke up a butt load of picks. That impresses me.

(Marrdro can be seen with his chest out and I love Spielman T-shirt on).....
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123