Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Vikings-Jets trade looming?

Could the New York Jets Trade Up to No. 3 in the NFL Draft for Trent Richardson? | Bleacher Report

As bad as I want Morris, I would take the trade in a heartbeat.....but who would we draft at #16 though?

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Very unlikely. The price they would have to pay to move up from #16 to #3 would be prohibitive. We're talking multiple firsts, seconds, and thirds here in order to make it worth our while.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

Quote Originally Posted by NodakPaul View Post
    Very unlikely. The price they would have to pay to move up from #16 to #3 would be prohibitive. We're talking multiple firsts, seconds, and thirds here in order to make it worth our while.
    But the Vikings need a Herschel Walker trade!

tastywaves is online now Ring of Fame
    Better yet, play them against Cleveland and try to get them to bite on switching positions along with trading their #22 for our #35.

Cleveland probably won't bite, but I think Spielman is trying.

Johnson14 is offline Hall of Famer
    +1

I honestly do not see a trade happening, the world and his wife knows we're taking Kalil, despite ricky's best effort to create some smokescreen.

PackSux! is offline Hall of Famer
    I thought the jets liked Shaun Green? I dont see that trade happening at all. Smoke is being blown up somebody's ass.

Spielman is the worst poker player ever. Is there anything this guy is good at ?
    I bet you could use a cool one huh Clark...Now you're talkin Eddie...

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Lets do the math....

New York Jets:
    1-16=1000
    2-15=430
    3-14=200
    5-19=32.6
    6-17 from Philadelphia via Indianapolis
    6-33 (compensatory) - No points cant trade them
    6-34 (compensatory) - No points cant trade them
    7-25 from Denver=4.6
    7-35 (compensatory) - No points cant trade them
    7-37 (compensatory) - No points cant trade them
    Total 1667.2

Vikes
    1-3 = 2200

Hmmm, don't usually do math in public but I gotta agree NP, no way in hell this ever happens.

In the end, there is alot of crap going around like this, but if you really look at it close, it might sound cool, but its still just crap.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Quote Originally Posted by battleaxe4cheese View Post
    Spielman is the worst poker player ever. Is there anything this guy is good at ?
    I don't know my friend. I have to give him an A for trying. Heck, I will give him a A+ if he actually pulls it off.

In the end, what is he losing? Team is dominating the draft press (owner loves that)/(most of the fans are eating it up that their team is dominating the draft press). If he pulls it off he has another 2nd or at least a 3rd rounder and they will still gets Kalil.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

TNViking is offline Starter
    Our only real hope is that Tampa thinks the Jets trade is possible and Tampa trades with us to get Richardson. Don't think it will happen but when a team REALLY wants someone they can sometimes go to unusual lengths to guarantee they get them. Let's hope Tampa REALLY REALLY wants Richardson.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast