Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by VKG4LFE View Post
    I'd love to have Floyd but 3 overall is too high, he won't be there in the second round and I don't think playing at home by all his homeboys would be good for his partying ways.
    Just look at Ron Dayne.

bleedpurple is offline Ring of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mac D View Post
    With Tannehill and Richardson, I think there actually is a good posibility we trade down this draft... although I'm not sure if it will be far enough back to warrant taking Floyd, as we will probably end up trading with the Bucs or Browns.

I'd be thrilled with Blackmon, Kalil, Claiborne or Floyd (if we trade past the #12 pick).
    We'll probably end up trading back and taking a power forward, er, I mean another running back or something...

jokes aside, I think they bring him in the gauge the value of trading the pick, moving down a bit and taking Floyd... problem is, i doubt any of these guys are worth passing on a potential franchise left tackle...

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion
    I wouldn't risk trading down, because we won't get proper compensation. Why couldn't this draft be three qbs deep!?

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

bleedpurple is offline Ring of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by VKG4LFE View Post
    I wouldn't risk trading down, because we won't get proper compensation. Why couldn't this draft be three qbs deep!?
    I wouldn't either... but if they are looking at Floyd, it's most likely for trade down possibilities, unless he slips and they trade back in the late first or consider him an option in the top 10 and get a tackle in the 2nd round...

I said this many times on this sight... If we had just claimed Jared Gaither off of waivers, we wouldn't be considering a LT at 3... and instead, would be looking at Clairborne, blackmon or a legitimate trade down possibility for a Floyd plus picks...

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by bleedpurple View Post
    I wouldn't either... but if they are looking at Floyd, it's most likely for trade down possibilities, unless he slips and they trade back in the late first or consider him an option in the top 10 and get a tackle in the 2nd round...

I said this many times on this sight... If we had just claimed Jared Gaither off of waivers, we wouldn't be considering a LT at 3... and instead, would be looking at Clairborne, blackmon or a legitimate trade down possibility for a Floyd plus picks...

But that scenario is just way to logical!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    We need another freak of a WR to make this team relevant again.

Not saying that Floyd is that WR.

Just saying we need another freak of a WR to make this team relevant again. A RB alone isn't doing that.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12