View Poll Results: With the 3rd pick in the 2012 NFL Draft, the Minnesota Vikings select:

Voters
46. You may not vote on this poll
  • Matt Kalil

31 67.39%
  • Justin Blackmon

8 17.39%
  • Morris Claiborne

5 10.87%
  • Other

2 4.35%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    drakkar is offline Rookie
    Take Kalil at 3, and there is a possibility that Janoris Jenkins could slip to the 2nd. Kid had some arrests but he shut down AJ Green and Jeffrey at florida. NFL Network said some teams took him off their draft boards which could really help us out..

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Floyd View Post
    We will get Kalil and he will put fans in the seats for years so they can see him block. No sense in drafting a blue chip DB for the worst secondary in NFL history because we don't face any good offenses anyway. Just run the ball and stop the run. That is the recipe for SB domination.
    No doubt we need help in the secondary, but we also need help on the O-line just as badly.
    Comes down to BPA, and Kalil is most likely the BPA and fills a need.
    Last edited by jmcdon00; 03-05-2012 at 10:21 AM.

tastywaves is offline Ring of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by jmcdon00 View Post
    No doubt we need help in the secondary, but we also need help on the O-line just as badly.
    Comes down to BPA, and Kalil is most likely the BPA and fills a need.
    I would have to agree. If the choice is between Kalil and Claiborne, I think you have to take Kalil. His impact may be harder to measure, but I think it will solve more problems than what Claiborne will in our defense. I would not be disappointed by Claiborne by any means, he is a great talent, I'm just not sure he would get to play to his strengths in MN.

rednorsk is offline Rookie
    You are assuming that Spielman has a brain!!!
    None

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345