View Poll Results: With the 3rd pick in the 2012 NFL Draft, the Minnesota Vikings select:

Voters
46. You may not vote on this poll
  • Matt Kalil

31 67.39%
  • Justin Blackmon

8 17.39%
  • Morris Claiborne

5 10.87%
  • Other

2 4.35%
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Ram Guy is offline Waterboy

The Vikings are on the clock. Who do you draft?

After my Rams trade the #2 pick to Cleveland, the first two picks go Andrew Luck to Indy and Robert Griffin to Cleveland.

Who do the Vikings draft at #3?

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    If the rams trade down, the Vikes take Kalil, and there will be much rejoicing.

If the rams don't trade down and they take Kalil, the Vikes will trade down, and there will be much rejoicing.

If the rams don't trade down, and for some unknown reason they don't take Kalil, the Vikings will take him, and there will be much rejoicing.

All in all, I am looking forward to the draft. It will be hard (but not impossible) to screw this one up.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by NodakPaul View Post
    If the rams trade down, the Vikes take Kalil, and there will be much rejoicing.

If the rams don't trade down and they take Kalil, the Vikes will trade down, and there will be much rejoicing.

If the rams don't trade down, and for some unknown reason they don't take Kalil, the Vikings will take him, and there will be much rejoicing.

All in all, I am looking forward to the draft. It will be hard (but not impossible) to screw this one up.
    Yes, yes, yes and yes.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Vikadelic is offline Starter
    Matt Kalil would be awesome!

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion
    Kalil
    Just say no to Blackmon.

NDVikingFan66 is offline Team Alumni
    I may be off my rocker, but I am interested in taking anyone who can play anywhere in our secondary. I heard a radio personality the other day say our current secondary could not start for a D2 football team.

My thought process is that offensive lineman are typically available at other spots in the draft, as well as receivers.

However, with Hutch probably not going to be back, I would be OK with some brute along the offensive line.

What I really want is to not pick third again next year.

matty17 is offline Waterboy
    I would like to see kahil. If he is gone trade down and get some secondary help.

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion
    Screw the defense, focus on offense. The Patriots and Packers ranked 31 and 32 in defense in the regular season, both are 1 seeds in the playoffs.
    No matter what we do on defense we won't be able to stop the Packers or Lions offenses, our only chance is to out score them.

seaniemck7 is offline Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by jmcdon00 View Post
    Screw the defense, focus on offense. The Patriots and Packers ranked 31 and 32 in defense in the regular season, both are 1 seeds in the playoffs.
    No matter what we do on defense we won't be able to stop the Packers or Lions offenses, our only chance is to out score them.
    Then we should shit-can Speilman and hire Denny as the GM. That MoFo can build an offense while completely ignoring a D.

Suick is offline Pro-Bowler
    Quote Originally Posted by NDVikingFan66 View Post
    I may be off my rocker, but I am interested in taking anyone who can play anywhere in our secondary. I heard a radio personality the other day say our current secondary could not start for a D2 football team.

Agree. As I said Saturday night about 6 beers in " The Vikings 2ndary is the worst I have ever seen, maybe the worst in the history of professional football"
    Last edited by Suick; 01-09-2012 at 01:48 PM.
    I've been a Viking fan since I was just out of diapers, hopefully we get Super Bowl win before I go back in 'em.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast