Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by marshallvike View Post
    I am guessing we will use more than one pick on CB's. We get Kalil, then the draft is deep on WR's & CB's so we will have the opportunity to take one or the other with the next pick, depending on BPA at those positions.
    Luckily, we have so many holes to fill, we could pretty much pick anybody and it would fill a need position.
    BUild one side of the field first my friend. We aren't going anywhere for a few years. Why not pour a bunch of picks on office to make us competitive and then some more on defense to make lock the field down.

bleedpurple is offline Ring of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by kevoncox View Post
    BUild one side of the field first my friend. We aren't going anywhere for a few years. Why not pour a bunch of picks on office to make us competitive and then some more on defense to make lock the field down.
    BPA... that's how you build... not just drafting a bunch of offense then defense... take the best players available to fit your scheme... you think the packers needed randall cobb in the second or third round... but he's gonna be damn good in the future..

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123