12purplepride28 is offline Star Spokesman
    Blog Entries

Tampa Bay possible trade partner for Vikes?

If Bucs love Trent Richardson, Vikings could get their man and more | ProFootballTalk

This is my dream scenario. Would love for this to happen and still end up with Kalil, and then in the second if we could somehow get Alshon Jeffery and Harrison Smith/Janoris Jenkins that would be perfect.
    I am NOT here to provide good football insight or rational observations. I am an emotional 19 year old Viking fan and I expect you to adjust your expectations from my posts.

psahni is offline Waterboy
    This is IDEAL! Jenkins in RD 2 is who I want.
    None

Quote Originally Posted by 12purplepride28 View Post
    If Bucs love Trent Richardson, Vikings could get their man and more | ProFootballTalk

This is my dream scenario. Would love for this to happen and still end up with Kalil, and then in the second if we could somehow get Alshon Jeffery and Harrison Smith/Janoris Jenkins that would be perfect.
    Would not be suprised to see the Vikings draft Janoris, Vikings love getting players with baggage

tastywaves is online now Ring of Fame
    Yes, this would be very nice. This also seems the most plausible of the trades being rumored.

Richardson is getting a lot of love right now, and rightfully so. Warms my heart to see a RB getting appreciated in this day and age.

ShowingMyHorns is offline Training Camp
    This is the only trade scenario i would like to see. Still like Blackmon more than any of the others though.

PackSux! is offline Hall of Famer
    Is the dream I had the other night going to come true? The Bucs trade is the first step of my dream, then St.Louis needs to trade with us and it will be true.

YouthVikesFan is offline Training Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by PackSux! View Post
    Is the dream I had the other night going to come true? The Bucs trade is the first step of my dream, then St.Louis needs to trade with us and it will be true.
    I see the Bucs trading with us then the jaguars to get blackmon, but then again if richardson goes to the bucs the only logical pick for the browns is to draft blackmon.