Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    12purplepride28 is offline Star Spokesman
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MulletMullitia View Post
    Nope, his last war pig was Ryan Cook. Although I pray to everything that's holy that Schwartz and Cook are nothing alike.
    I guess he applies that term to everyone that's over 300 lbs because I know it's been used in reference to DTs.

And the more I read about this, the more I like it. I think we could actually have a dang good OL if Kalil doesn't bust. Kalil Charlie Sully Schwartz Load

Really this is the most depending on Load because he has been awful lately. If he gets back to his rookie year play (which was made possible by Favre, imo) then we could have a formidable OL. And with a formidable OL comes the development of our young QB. And with the Development of our young QB comes the increased production by our WRs. And with that, comes holes that aren't as glaring as we once thought, leading to more holes on D being filled. And that all leads to a SUPER BOWL!!! Oh and Felton is a key cog in there somewhere.
    I am NOT here to provide good football insight or rational observations. I am an emotional 19 year old Viking fan and I expect you to adjust your expectations from my posts.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Now with the Vikings, it's expected that Schwartz will make an immediate push for the starting right guard spot. He will, however, have some competition in veteran guard Joe Berger. Even if he doesn't immediately earn the starting spot, it's likely that he'll eventually work his way into the role as he becomes accustomed to the Vikings' offense.
    Vikings Agree to Terms with OL Geoff Schwartz - NFL - Yahoo! Sports

Berger will more than likely continue to play the LG position. If he has to compete against DeGeare, Fusco, Valdez & Lewis just to earn the RG spot, how mediocre is this guy?

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Quote Originally Posted by MulletMullitia View Post
    Nope, his last war pig was Ryan Cook. Although I pray to everything that's holy that Schwartz and Cook are nothing alike.
    Cook wasn't a warpig. Cook was a C that our dipshit coaching staff forced to start at RT. While the rest of you blamed him, I refused to and elected to hack on the coaching staff instead.

Doesn't mean I was a Cook fan (even though I eventually became one).
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Quote Originally Posted by 12purplepride28 View Post
    I guess he applies that term to everyone that's over 300 lbs because I know it's been used in reference to DTs.

And the more I read about this, the more I like it. I think we could actually have a dang good OL if Kalil doesn't bust. Kalil Charlie Sully Schwartz Load

Really this is the most depending on Load because he has been awful lately. If he gets back to his rookie year play (which was made possible by Favre, imo) then we could have a formidable OL. And with a formidable OL comes the development of our young QB. And with the Development of our young QB comes the increased production by our WRs. And with that, comes holes that aren't as glaring as we once thought, leading to more holes on D being filled. And that all leads to a SUPER BOWL!!! Oh and Felton is a key cog in there somewhere.
    I actually blame the coaches for Loads regression.

And the OL won't make or break Ponder progression. Like Loads issues, it will be the coaches and their dumb ass play calling that will either hinder or help that progression.

On a side note, I do like the looks of the OL with Kalil, CJ, Sully, Schwartz and Load.

Of course you could plug Reif in there at LT as well if we elect to move down.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12