Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    12purplepride28 is offline Star Spokesman
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tarkenton10 View Post
    Sorry, but you did write " I am NOT here to provide good football insight or rational observations. I am an emotional 19 year old Viking fan and I expect you to adjust your expectations from my posts". I guess next time should adjust my expectations, huh!!!
    Yah I can't figure how to change that. I'm 20 now.

And I think I've been around long enough to make it known that I at least know how the game of football works, and that it's impossible to get the top pick and the top WR. My actual dream scenario is Luck, Griffin, Blackmon, Kalil, Claiborne, Reiff, Stephen Hill, Lavonte David, and Quentin Coples.
    I am NOT here to provide good football insight or rational observations. I am an emotional 19 year old Viking fan and I expect you to adjust your expectations from my posts.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    First 2 picks.......

Kalil - Obvious reasons.

Harrison Smith - I hope he makes it into the second round to us but doubt it.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrdro View Post
    First 2 picks.......

Kalil - Obvious reasons.

Harrison Smith - I hope he makes it into the second round to us but doubt it.
    He'll be there. Teams know that these saftey prospects are all flawed. They will take their time on drafting them. Expect him to get drafted mid 2nd round.

kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired
    If we stay pat at #3. Kalil and Jefferies. We need a big target that can jump and catch. I wouldn't mind taking Streeter in the 4th either. Two big target guys with plenty of foot speed makes me smile. You have a big outside guy in Streeter as vertical threat. You have Jefferys to play the Boldin routes and Harvin just eats the underneath up. Throw in one of out TEs to make things interesting and we have the makings of an offense.

12purplepride28 is offline Star Spokesman
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kevoncox View Post
    If we stay pat at #3. Kalil and Jefferies.
    It's Alshon Jeffery
    I am NOT here to provide good football insight or rational observations. I am an emotional 19 year old Viking fan and I expect you to adjust your expectations from my posts.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Quote Originally Posted by kevoncox View Post
    He'll be there. Teams know that these saftey prospects are all flawed. They will take their time on drafting them. Expect him to get drafted mid 2nd round.
    I hope your right. Class is pretty thin so I don't see many teams picking guys up and then letting vets go.

Makes me wonder why they haven't signed Hussain. My guess, even though they've expressed interest, the offer might be low because of the concussions.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123