Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    marshallvike is offline Team Alumni
    Quote Originally Posted by tarkenton10 View Post
    I think the Cowboys will pick Kirkpatrick, his skill set has Cowboys written all over him. Too many people in the first round need a WR. I think he may go to the Bengals with their second pick. Here are some other I feel have a WR need at the end of the first round - Chicago, Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Denver, & Baltimore. Now Blackmon and Floyd should be gone by #15. Hill is arguably the third WR that will go off the board so who will take him? Cleveland may unless they want Balckmon at 4, Pittsburgh may if anyone takes Wallace from them. Denver would be dangerous with another big WR threat, and Baltimore who has Anquon Boldin but I don't think of him as a #1 and they need a threat opposite him. Chicago needs a true #1 also, Johnny knox is good but I don't think they have anyone else.
    Bears picked up Brandon Marshall for a 3rd rounder.
    Nice work by our front office getting on top of that one.
    Why must you defend everything this FO does....to the point of making your self look like a yes man.

I think the Cowboys will pick Kirkpatrick, his skill set has Cowboys written all over him. Too many people in the first round need a WR. I think he may go to the Bengals with their second pick. Here are some other I feel have a WR need at the end of the first round - Chicago, Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Denver, & Baltimore. Now Blackmon and Floyd should be gone by #15. Hill is arguably the third WR that will go off the board so who will take him? Cleveland may unless they want Balckmon at 4, Pittsburgh may if anyone takes Wallace from them. Denver would be dangerous with another big WR threat, and Baltimore who has Anquon Boldin but I don't think of him as a #1 and they need a threat opposite him. Chicago needs a true #1 also, Johnny knox is good but I don't think they have anyone else.
    Bears traded for Brandon Marshall so they have Devin Hester, Brandon Marshall, and Johnny Knox, not a bad wide receiver corps

ShowingMyHorns is offline Training Camp
    1# Blackmon
    2# Kirkpatrick

The vikings should not listen to me... but i like playmakers, OL draft picks bore me

tarkenton10 is offline Star Spokesman
    Quote Originally Posted by MorrisCaliborne View Post
    Bears traded for Brandon Marshall so they have Devin Hester, Brandon Marshall, and Johnny Knox, not a bad wide receiver corps
    sorry forgot about that one.

There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

tastywaves is online now Ring of Fame
    sorry forgot about that one.
    And the always underperforming Roy Williams.

Kalil/Hill The end.
    I bet you could use a cool one huh Clark...Now you're talkin Eddie...

12purplepride28 is offline Star Spokesman
    Blog Entries
    Kalil and Alshon Jeffery or Stephen Hill or Lavonte David.

This is my dream scenario: Andrew Luck and Justin Blackmon.
    I am NOT here to provide good football insight or rational observations. I am an emotional 19 year old Viking fan and I expect you to adjust your expectations from my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by 12purplepride28 View Post
    Kalil and Alshon Jeffery or Stephen Hill or Lavonte David.

This is my dream scenario: Andrew Luck and Justin Blackmon.
    Your dream scenario is just that, there is no way the Vikes get two of the top 5 picks in the draft unless they give away the rest of the draft. I like floyd better anyhow. Your first draft scenario is attainable, I think Jeffries and David will be there at 35. I think we would have to trade into the last half of the first round for hill but it could be done.

There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

12purplepride28 is offline Star Spokesman
    Blog Entries
    Your dream scenario is just that, there is no way the Vikes get two of the top 5 picks in the draft unless they give away the rest of the draft. I like floyd better anyhow. Your first draft scenario is attainable, I think Jeffries and David will be there at 35. I think we would have to trade into the last half of the first round for hill but it could be done.
    Obviously I wasn't being serious
    I am NOT here to provide good football insight or rational observations. I am an emotional 19 year old Viking fan and I expect you to adjust your expectations from my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by 12purplepride28 View Post
    Obviously I wasn't being serious
    Sorry, but you did write " I am NOT here to provide good football insight or rational observations. I am an emotional 19 year old Viking fan and I expect you to adjust your expectations from my posts". I guess next time should adjust my expectations, huh!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast