Outside Linebacker Demario Davis Arkansas

Round 5:

Cornerback Brandon Boykin Georgia

Round 6:

Defensive tackle Tydreke Powell North Carolina

Round 7:

Strong Safety Eddie Pleasant Oregon

Center Scott Wedige Northern Illinois
    Your first three have me scratching my head. Claiborne is a good pick if we could move down a few spots but if Kalil is there at three we HAVE to take him. Broyles is a late third rounder at best. You could get him in the third and I say with where we sit in the draft we could get him in the fourth. Aaron Henry is projected a fourth rounder at the earliest. Most place him between fourth and the sixth rounds. Those are some reaches for our first three picks.

There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tarkenton10 View Post
    Your first three have me scratching my head. Claiborne is a good pick if we could move down a few spots but if Kalil is there at three we HAVE to take him. Broyles is a late third rounder at best. You could get him in the third and I say with where we sit in the draft we could get him in the fourth. Aaron Henry is projected a fourth rounder at the earliest. Most place him between fourth and the sixth rounds. Those are some reaches for our first three picks.
    If the Vikings trade down a few spots, the Vikings will not get Morris Claiborne, the Buccaneers would draft Morris in seconds, drafting Ryan Broyles in the 2nd round is not a reach, if he did not torn his acl, he would been a first rounder, drafting Aaron in the 3rd round is not a reach, he is a ballhawk safety which the Vikings needed

PackSux! is offline Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by MorrisCaliborne View Post
    If the Vikings trade down a few spots, the Vikings will not get Morris Claiborne, the Buccaneers would draft Morris in seconds, drafting Ryan Broyles in the 2nd round is not a reach, if he did not torn his acl, he would been a first rounder, drafting Aaron in the 3rd round is not a reach, he is a ballhawk safety which the Vikings needed
    How in the heck do you know who the yuckaneers will draft?

SharperImage is offline Hall of Famer
    Ewuh. But seems like a draft the vikings will make.. Cause they have "POTENTIAL and VALUE that can be pulled out by our amazing coaching staff." Like T-Jack Dude i'd cry if our draft went like this, id probably give up on the vikings for miss firing on all these picks

Quote Originally Posted by PackSux! View Post
    How in the heck do you know who the yuckaneers will draft?
    Ronde Barber is getting old and just in case Aqib gets in trouble again, he will get suspensed and possibly released and their cornerback back-ups are scrubs so that is why I know the Buccaneers will draft Morris and when/if they do, I will say "told you so"
    Last edited by MorrisCaliborne; 04-18-2012 at 06:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SharperImage View Post
    Ewuh. But seems like a draft the vikings will make.. Cause they have "POTENTIAL and VALUE that can be pulled out by our amazing coaching staff." Like T-Jack Dude i'd cry if our draft went like this, id probably give up on the vikings for miss firing on all these picks
    Haha, I would love it if they did this draft

12purplepride28 is offline Star Spokesman
    Blog Entries
    Please God no
    I am NOT here to provide good football insight or rational observations. I am an emotional 19 year old Viking fan and I expect you to adjust your expectations from my posts.

tarkenton10 is offline Star Spokesman
    Quote Originally Posted by MorrisCaliborne View Post
    The problem is Claiborne is a DB and the 3rd spot is too high for his grade. Broyles DID tear his ACL and like it or not teams have lowered their grade on him, find a site that has him graded in the second round, look at KIper and see where he projects him, it is a reach in round two for Broyles!!!
    Again find a site or Kiper where He (Aaron) is higher than a fourth round grade and I will believe you!! Other wise we can get your guys later in the draft and not reach for those last two especially!!
    Last edited by tarkenton10; 04-19-2012 at 01:05 PM.

There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

Keep in mind that the Vikings always reaches like Chris Cook, Christian Ponder, Tarvaris Jackson, etc etc

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast