Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    marshallvike is offline Team Alumni

minnesota cleveland trade

2012 NFL Draft: Minnesota Trades #3 Pick to Cleveland Browns - Mile High Report

[QUOTEJason LaCanfora reports "Browns trade a 4th, 5th and 7th round pick to move up one spot to 3rd. Trent Richardson would seem to be the pick." via Twitter][/QUOTE]
    Why must you defend everything this FO does....to the point of making your self look like a yes man.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    I can't believe he pulled that one on Holmgren for goodness sakes. I wonder if ole Chiller made it a priority to get his RB and they caved for us.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

YouthVikesFan is offline Training Camp
    Not bad at all, i wish we grabbed a second but who knows maybe hes not done

VikeSpike is offline Waterboy
    Great news! Great deal! I'm enjoying the draft so far.

Would've rather just had a 3rd, especially with that 4th being Atlanta's and not even Cleveland's, but that gives us what like 12 or 13 picks as of now? Not bad.

kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired
    I hope we trading back into the 3rd round and back into the 4th.

mountainviking is offline Team Alumni
    Love IT!! We gain 3 picks for moving back 1 spot and letting a guy go we had no interest in!WOW! Win Spielman!!

And then trade the first of our FOUR 4ths to move back into the second and fill the other biggest, most neglected spot with who Mayock called, "the best pure zone safety in the draft!"

BAAAAHWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Control the line, control the time, and give your D a chance to shine!!

"Balance it on end and thats the third side of the coin!!" -wookiefoot

Quote Originally Posted by mountainviking View Post
    Love IT!! We gain 3 picks for moving back 1 spot and letting a guy go we had no interest in!WOW! Win Spielman!!

And then trade the first of our FOUR 4ths to move back into the second and fill the other biggest, most neglected spot with who Mayock called, "the best pure zone safety in the draft!"

BAAAAHWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

LOL, I can't believe we have a few on here who think Ole Ricky Boy still did a bad job.

I really like how he grouped his picks so that we had players coming to us that have played with each other. Interesting concept that might help with consistency, especially when you look at the two S's and the two WRs.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrdro View Post
    LOL, I can't believe we have a few on here who think Ole Ricky Boy still did a bad job.

I really like how he grouped his picks so that we had players coming to us that have played with each other. Interesting concept that might help with consistency, especially when you look at the two S's and the two WRs.
    I'm not saying he did horrible, but he certainly didn't do a top notch job like many here are giving him credit for. Especially after he didn't go after a WR earlier & then drafting a FB & then a mediocre kicker.

We had 10 picks headed into the draft & ended up drafting 10 players, even though we ended up with 3 additional picks.
    Last edited by singersp; 04-29-2012 at 12:03 AM.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Quote Originally Posted by singersp View Post
    I'm not saying he did horrible, but he certainly didn't do a top notch job like many here are giving him credit for. Especially after he didn't go after a WR earlier & then drafting a FB & then a mediocre kicker.

We had 10 picks headed into the draft & ended up drafting 10 players, even though we ended up with 3 additional picks.
    And still have extra picks for next year. In the end, he didn't use all his picks. Mostly cause this draft was pretty poor after the first 10 or 15 players anyway.

The guys he did add all fit the scheme are were ranked pretty high, or higher than were we took them.

By the way, our new kicker is only average if you look at him based on collegiate stats. Most kickers don't iron bugs like that out until they get to the next level.

I wonder what glory boys stats looked like in college......He did go undrafted so I suppose he was great.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast