vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame

Packers Suck Could Vikings Look Next Door for a Wide Receiver

Could Vikings Look Next Door for a Wide Receiver… Dare We Say Green Bay?

Rick Spielman tried to pry Gurley away from the Packers practice squad towards the end of last season only to have Gurley get a raise from Ted Thompson with a shot at making the team for the 2012 season. Gurley has bulked his 6’4” frame up to 232 pounds
    I know this is a bit old but the Packers did Waive him I wonder if Rick will make a play for him again

Quote Originally Posted by vikinggreg View Post
    null
    I hope not.
    I bet you could use a cool one huh Clark...Now you're talkin Eddie...

vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame
    Minnesota Vikings give practice squad spot to Tori Gurley

The Vikings are giving a practice squad spot to receiver Tori Gurley, who turned down a chance to join Minnesota's roster for the final three games of 2011 in favor of the rival Packers' practice squad.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion
    Drop that loser, good job sticking with the worst 15-1 team ever last year hahahahha

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

pack93z is offline Team Alumni
    Actually Gurley would help your corps.. I think the Packers really wanted to keep him, but they chose not to expose Boykins.

Now.. I actually thought this thread would be in reference to this coming offseason.. Jennings should be on the market. But that doesn't fit for the Vikes I would reckon as they are probably looking for WR to develop along with Ponder.