Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 153
  1. #41
    PackOne is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    134

    Re: Your worst Nightmare.

    "marstc09" wrote:
    "PackOne" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "PackOne" wrote:
    Weak smack section. I know we all sprang from apes, but you guys didn't spring far enough I guess.
    Hey Alex, I always loved the theatre kids at my high school and college. Is this your way of getting to kiss a 17 year old girl. LMFAO!

    “There’s a lot of Conrad in myself. He’s your basic two-bit rock star, a dime a dozen, arrogant, beer-guzzlin’, cigarette-smokin’, ” Tallitsch said with a laugh before practice Tuesday night.



    http://www.cvtg.org/index.cgi?history/2004_06_birdie.html

    Next time your picture makes the front page of anything other than GENRE you let me know.
    I don't need to be in the limelight
    It's hard to be in the limelight when your standing next to the red light. "Me love you long time" said marstc09.

    [img width=450 height=337]http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z289/NorthlandFrame/funnykid.jpg[/img]

  2. #42
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: Your worst Nightmare.

    "PackOne" wrote:
    I almost forgot marsct. Your mom sent me some photos of you last week at the family reunion.

    [img width=450 height=337]http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z289/NorthlandFrame/funnykid.jpg[/img]
    Too bad yours is real

  3. #43
    litlharsh's Avatar
    litlharsh is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    738

    Re: Your worst Nightmare.

    "PackOne" wrote:
    I almost forgot marsct. Your mom sent me some photos of you last week at the family reunion.

    [img width=450 height=337]http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z289/NorthlandFrame/funnykid.jpg[/img]
    holy shit marcst has a pretty nice ass

  4. #44
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Fairbanks, AK
    Posts
    1,148

    Re: Your worst Nightmare.

    I would think that any pack loss is a packer fan's girlfriends or wifes Worst Fear. Beatings all around! Thats where "Black Monday" got it's name. It was shortened from "Black eye Monday"
    Go figure.
    Tuco the world.....

  5. #45
    KrackerJack's Avatar
    KrackerJack is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,502

    Re: Your worst Nightmare.

    "SharperImage" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    thats a dream come true if the vikings moved there...that staduim is HUGE.
    What!? are you kidding? You actually want the Vikings to leave Minnesota?
    ???

  6. #46
    Schutz's Avatar
    Schutz is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,719

    Re: Your worst Nightmare.

    "KrackerJack" wrote:
    "SharperImage" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    thats a dream come true if the vikings moved there...that staduim is HUGE.
    What!? are you kidding? You actually want the Vikings to leave Minnesota?
    ???
    Don't worry it's just


  7. #47
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: Your worst Nightmare.

    "PackOne" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "PackOne" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "PackOne" wrote:
    Weak smack section. I know we all sprang from apes, but you guys didn't spring far enough I guess.
    Hey Alex, I always loved the theatre kids at my high school and college. Is this your way of getting to kiss a 17 year old girl. LMFAO!

    “There’s a lot of Conrad in myself. He’s your basic two-bit rock star, a dime a dozen, arrogant, beer-guzzlin’, cigarette-smokin’, ” Tallitsch said with a laugh before practice Tuesday night.



    http://www.cvtg.org/index.cgi?history/2004_06_birdie.html

    Next time your picture makes the front page of anything other than GENRE you let me know.
    I don't need to be in the limelight
    It's hard to be in the limelight when your standing next to the red light. "Me love you long time" said marstc09.

    [img width=450 height=337]http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z289/NorthlandFrame/funnykid.jpg[/img]
    WEAK!!

  8. #48
    NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    9,512

    Re: Your worst Nightmare.

    "PackOne" wrote:
    I almost forgot marsct. Your mom sent me some photos of you last week at the family reunion.

    [img width=450 height=337]http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z289/NorthlandFrame/funnykid.jpg[/img]



    OH MY GOD,
    LMFAO......Does that guy have a woodie?.....I'm going to pee in my pants now....LMAO


    I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

  9. #49
    PackOne is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    134

    Re: Your worst Nightmare.

    "marstc09" wrote:
    "PackOne" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "PackOne" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    [quote author=PackOne link=topic=44435.msg773596#msg773596 date=1209754034]
    Weak smack section. I know we all sprang from apes, but you guys didn't spring far enough I guess.
    Hey Alex, I always loved the theatre kids at my high school and college. Is this your way of getting to kiss a 17 year old girl. LMFAO!

    “There’s a lot of Conrad in myself. He’s your basic two-bit rock star, a dime a dozen, arrogant, beer-guzzlin’, cigarette-smokin’, ” Tallitsch said with a laugh before practice Tuesday night.



    http://www.cvtg.org/index.cgi?history/2004_06_birdie.html

    Next time your picture makes the front page of anything other than GENRE you let me know.
    I don't need to be in the limelight
    It's hard to be in the limelight when your standing next to the red light. "Me love you long time" said marstc09.

    [img width=450 height=337]http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z289/NorthlandFrame/funnykid.jpg[/img]
    WEAK!!
    [/quote]

    What's up with the gangsta rap replies. You should know I'm untouchable.

  10. #50
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,262

    Re: Your worst Nightmare.

    "PackOne" wrote:

    What's up with the gangsta rap replies. You should know I'm untouchable.

    You're touchable. I can see the marks from where people have been poking you with 10 foot poles.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Nightmare scenarios
    By Bkfldviking in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-07-2008, 01:22 PM
  2. Kapman VS Cook our worst nightmare
    By SharperImage in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 10-01-2007, 03:07 PM
  3. It's the Vikings worst nightmare!!
    By sweetness34 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 12-04-2005, 01:58 AM
  4. Favre's Nightmare
    By hovan in forum Trash the Pack
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-16-2004, 01:33 AM
  5. Fav-Ray's Nightmare
    By hawaiianvike21 in forum Trash the Pack
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-22-2003, 12:15 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •