Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    jessejames09 is offline Ring of Fame

Re: Your worst Nightmare.

"PackOne" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "PackOne" wrote:
    From what I can read, this is a Trash the Pack thread. Nothing positive to be had here. Also it seems like you all showed up in a Packer smack section first. I started this thread with a simple hollar to the Green Bay Packers and the Zombie kid. In addition, bashing membership and content on other teams forums really isn't going to make you any friends, so I ask ... what did you expect?

You want breakdown and analysis. The Vikings suck. They have an above average defense and Adrian Peterson. It hasn't been a problem in the past, and it won't be a problem again. You are a team on the rise with a solid four years before you even think Superbowl.

You want to blame someone, talk to Mars. Why would I pretend to be friendly, a warm hand was never extended.

Edit: I almost forgot. When in Rome.
    Why would I be to blame for you coming on here and being a j~~~~~~s? Go away. You are a loser and are obviously not wanted since you can't contribute to football talk or any talk for that matter. You have not made one post that was worth it. I was fine on the Packer forum until you opened your fat mouth. Just start talking real talk and not just bash people. Maybe you will get some respect back. Right now you are nothing but pathetic. People were friendly and warm too you until you started being a prick.

You want breakdown and analysis. The Vikings suck. They have an above average defense and Adrian Peterson. It hasn't been a problem in the past, and it won't be a problem again. You are a team on the rise with a solid four years before you even think Superbowl.
    You will feel the wrath of that above average defense on opening day. It has been upgraded since last year. Nice analysis and breakdown. How much thought did you put into that?
    Not alot. Find anywhere where I claim to be an X's and O's guy and I'll never post here again. I am a fan. I get together with my friends on Sunday and live the NFL and the Green Bay Packers. I have all the shirts and all the hats. I am a fan, pure and simple. Knowing how to break down the ZBS or being able to tell you the third string tackle on every NFL team is not my bag. But, I get just as excited as you when we pick up someone that gives us a glimmer of hope.

I am a Packer fan, not a coach. I don't believe in the whole scour the internet for stats to make points thing. I am one hundred percent opinion one hundred percent behind the Pack. Period. I don't pretend to know what it is really like to be in the pro's.
    I think he's just bitter because we actually look better than they do for the first time since... Favre. We made some good additions, they had one BIG subtraction.

I don't care how smart you really are, you don't look very smart telling vikings fans how bad the vikings are. Maybe some logic (about football not how great you are) would cause some discussion about the topic.

You wouldn't do that though you're just here trying to get a response from people. Troll.

PackOne is offline Rookie

"marstc09" wrote:
    "PackOne" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "PackOne" wrote:
    From what I can read, this is a Trash the Pack thread. Nothing positive to be had here. Also it seems like you all showed up in a Packer smack section first. I started this thread with a simple hollar to the Green Bay Packers and the Zombie kid. In addition, bashing membership and content on other teams forums really isn't going to make you any friends, so I ask ... what did you expect?

You want to blame someone, talk to Mars. Why would I pretend to be friendly, a warm hand was never extended.

Why would I be to blame for you coming on here and being a j~~~~~~s? Go away. You are a loser and are obviously not wanted since you can't contribute to football talk or any talk for that matter. You have not made one post that was worth it. I was fine on the Packer forum until you opened your fat mouth. Just start talking real talk and not just bash people. Maybe you will get some respect back. Right now you are nothing but pathetic. People were friendly and warm too you until you started being a prick.

You will feel the wrath of that above average defense on opening day. It has been upgraded since last year. Nice analysis and breakdown. How much thought did you put into that?
    Not alot. Find anywhere where I claim to be an X's and O's guy and I'll never post here again. I am a fan. I get together with my friends on Sunday and live the NFL and the Green Bay Packers. I have all the shirts and all the hats. I am a fan, pure and simple. Knowing how to break down the ZBS or being able to tell you the third string tackle on every NFL team is not my bag. But, I get just as excited as you when we pick up someone that gives us a glimmer of hope.

I am a Packer fan, not a coach. I don't believe in the whole scour the internet for stats to make points thing. I am one hundred percent opinion one hundred percent behind the Pack. Period. I don't pretend to know what it is really like to be in the pro's.
    That is the whole point. You don't put any thought into your posts. Nobody here claims to know how to break down the schemes or X's and O's. Not everyone "scours" the internet for stats to make points. Nobody pretends to be in the pros. Everyone has an opinion! The difference is you don't make an educated one. All you do is say the Vikings suck, blah, blah, blah, etc. At least people here point out the good and bad for the Packers and make respectable posts. You have not made one post in any other thread except the ones you start or have to do with talking pooh. That makes you a troll and a waste of space on this forum.
    I don't know what you expect me to say that hasn't been said a million times already.

1. We know your D is good, JA will make it even better, if he keeps his nose clean. Will that make up for a fall off at safety, and an unproven linebacking core? Who knows.

2. Except for AP your offense is a question mark at best. I think what everyone overlooks is the fact that you still have Chester Taylor. AP alone doesn't really scare anyone, the fact that you have another proven back, that can also catch out of the backfield is the biggest strength. TJ is average at best right now. That might not be his fault. He hasn't had alot to work with in the wide receiver department. Ferguson hasn't lived up to potential since his time in Green Bay, Williams ... I'll just skip that. Otherwise, you just replaced a fast stick that drops passes with a fast stick that will catch a few more. Rice is the wildcard. If he plays well TJ and the offense have a better shot.

3. Injuries: I refuse to make a solid judgement until the pre-season is over. Whether you are a player, or a fantasy geek, we all know that depth is the key in the long run. You have some great players, if they don't stay healthy, I think you are in trouble.

"marstc09" wrote:
    "PackOne" wrote:
    What is your point? This is from page 1!
    You had that coming and you know it.

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

"PackOne" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "PackOne" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "PackOne" wrote:

That is the whole point. You don't put any thought into your posts. Nobody here claims to know how to break down the schemes or X's and O's. Not everyone "scours" the internet for stats to make points. Nobody pretends to be in the pros. Everyone has an opinion! The difference is you don't make an educated one. All you do is say the Vikings suck, blah, blah, blah, etc. At least people here point out the good and bad for the Packers and make respectable posts. You have not made one post in any other thread except the ones you start or have to do with talking pooh. That makes you a troll and a waste of space on this forum.
    I don't know what you expect me to say that hasn't been said a million times already.

1. We know your D is good, JA will make it even better, if he keeps his nose clean. Will that make up for a fall off at safety, and an unproven linebacking core? Who knows.

2. Except for AP your offense is a question mark at best. I think what everyone overlooks is the fact that you still have Chester Taylor. AP alone doesn't really scare anyone, the fact that you have another proven back, that can also catch out of the backfield is the biggest strength. TJ is average at best right now. That might not be his fault. He hasn't had alot to work with in the wide receiver department. Ferguson hasn't lived up to potential since his time in Green Bay, Williams ... I'll just skip that. Otherwise, you just replaced a fast stick that drops passes with a fast stick that will catch a few more. Rice is the wildcard. If he plays well TJ and the offense have a better shot.

3. Injuries: I refuse to make a solid judgement until the pre-season is over. Whether you are a player, or a fantasy geek, we all know that depth is the key in the long run. You have some great players, if they don't stay healthy, I think you are in trouble.
    Perfect! Less namecalling and more of this and you will be fine. Maybe try to venture off into some other threads and make comments.

BTW you do know that Williamson is not on our team, right? We also signed Bernard Berrian. So add a comment on him maybe and Bobby Wade. Bobby Wade is a clutch slot receiver. Never drops a pass and can get some YAC. Rice is a
    rising star and if you watched him play every game like we did you would see the great catches and a great pass that he made. Bernard will replace the stretching of the field lost by Williamson and he can actually catch the ball. I am not worried at all about our WR's. Ferguson does not need to be a star. He is a great blocker and catches the ball when he needs to. He did some great things last year. One of the reasons for Petersons success.

jessejames09 is offline Ring of Fame

"PackOne" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "PackOne" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "PackOne" wrote:

1. We know your ends and linebackers are good. Will that make up for a fall off at safety, aging corners, and an ever constant void at DT? Who knows.

2. Since Favre left their offense is starting at square 1 again. The Packers will no longer run a spread offense 60% of time. They will have to commit more blockers, as they no longer have one of the best all time 'reading and reacting' and getting the ball out in 2 seconds. I think the packs faltering offense is something everyone over looks this year, but it seems inevitable. No way, no how, anyone in the league today could play in that system with such poor blocking, like Favre did last year. No one in you're offense has ever amounted to anything in their career without Favre.

"PackOne" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "PackOne" wrote:
    What is your point? This is from page 1!
    You had that coming and you know it.
    How? I said nothing to you on THIS site before that post!

"jessejames09" wrote:
    "PackOne" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "PackOne" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    [quote author=PackOne link=topic=44435.msg779404#msg779404 date=1210874859]

1. We know your ends and linebackers are good. Will that make up for a fall off at safety, aging corners, and an ever constant void at DT? Who knows.

2. Since Favre left their offense is starting at square 1 again. The Packers will no longer run a spread offense 60% of time. They will have to commit more blockers, as they no longer have one of the best all time 'reading and reacting' and getting the ball out in 2 seconds. I think the packs faltering offense is something everyone over looks this year, but it seems inevitable. No way, no how, anyone in the league today could play in that system with such poor blocking, like Favre did last year. No one in you're offense has ever amounted to anything in their career without Favre.

[/quote]

Now that is how you make a intelligent post!

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"PackOne" wrote:
    Oh god, you're going to ban me now. Please, my comments pale in comparison to your own members. I originally just came here to check it out, and made a post in your smack section. I didn't see you holding anyone back.
    Sent to PPO Hell is NOT being banned.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

"marstc09" wrote:
    "PackOne" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "PackOne" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:

Perfect! Less namecalling and more of this and you will be fine. Maybe try to venture off into some other threads and make comments.

BTW you do know that Williamson is not on our team, right? We also signed Bernard Berrian. So add a comment on him maybe and Bobby Wade. Bobby Wade is a clutch slot receiver. Never drops a pass and can get some YAC. Rice is a
    rising star and if you watched him play every game like we did you would see the great catches and a great pass that he made. Bernard will replace the stretching of the field lost by Williamson and he can actually catch the ball. I am not worried at all about our WR's. Ferguson does not need to be a star. He is a great blocker and catches the ball when he needs to. He did some great things last year. One of the reasons for Petersons success.
    [/quote]

I did.

"jessejames09" wrote:
    "PackOne" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "PackOne" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:

[/quote]

I don't think that is an accurate statement. I would say DT is one of the deepest positions on the team. We also traded away a guy with eleven sacks. That is hardly a void. One safety, Nick Collins is falling and falling hard. Atari Bigby may just even out that drop off.

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast