Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Your worst Nightmare.

"PackOne" wrote:
    From what I can read, this is a Trash the Pack thread. Nothing positive to be had here. Also it seems like you all showed up in a Packer smack section first. I started this thread with a simple hollar to the Green Bay Packers and the Zombie kid. In addition, bashing membership and content on other teams forums really isn't going to make you any friends, so I ask ... what did you expect?

You want breakdown and analysis. The Vikings suck. They have an above average defense and Adrian Peterson. It hasn't been a problem in the past, and it won't be a problem again. You are a team on the rise with a solid four years before you even think Superbowl.

You want to blame someone, talk to Mars. Why would I pretend to be friendly, a warm hand was never extended.
    Friendly hands were extended to me on PF.com - by pretty much everyone but you.

Give and you shall receive the same in kind.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

"PackOne" wrote:
    From what I can read, this is a Trash the Pack thread. Nothing positive to be had here. Also it seems like you all showed up in a Packer smack section first. I started this thread with a simple hollar to the Green Bay Packers and the Zombie kid. In addition, bashing membership and content on other teams forums really isn't going to make you any friends, so I ask ... what did you expect?

You want breakdown and analysis. The Vikings suck. They have an above average defense and Adrian Peterson. It hasn't been a problem in the past, and it won't be a problem again. You are a team on the rise with a solid four years before you even think Superbowl.

You want to blame someone, talk to Mars. Why would I pretend to be friendly, a warm hand was never extended.

Edit: I almost forgot. When in Rome.
    Why would I be to blame for you coming on here and being a jackass? Go away. You are a loser and are obviously not wanted since you can't contribute to football talk or any talk for that matter. You have not made one post that was worth it. I was fine on the Packer forum until you opened your fat mouth. Just start talking real talk and not just bash people. Maybe you will get some respect back. Right now you are nothing but pathetic. People were friendly and warm too you until you started being a prick.

You will feel the wrath of that above average defense on opening day. It has been upgraded since last year. Nice analysis and breakdown. How much thought did you put into that?

PackOne is offline Rookie

"Zeus" wrote:
    "PackOne" wrote:

Is not really a good way to get the hand.

=Z=

Maybe that's the perfect testimonial to why starting a thread called "I am your worst nightmare" is just not a good way to make friends.

"Zeus" wrote:
    Oh yes, yes, I am.

Why?
    Because I'm a Vikings fan.
    And I'm a pretty gol 'darnit smart guy, too.

So I'm going to win arguments.

And I'm going to smack reality in your faces, and I'm going to aggravate and annoy - all the while gaining your grudging respect and admiration.

And if I don't gain that respect?

Well - sheeeooot - I don't care!
    You're all just Packer fans!

Let the games begin!
    =Z=

"marstc09" wrote:
    "PackOne" wrote:

Why would I be to blame for you coming on here and being a j~~~~~~s? Go away. You are a loser and are obviously not wanted since you can't contribute to football talk or any talk for that matter. You have not made one post that was worth it. I was fine on the Packer forum until you opened your fat mouth. Just start talking real talk and not just bash people. Maybe you will get some respect back. Right now you are nothing but pathetic. People were friendly and warm too you until you started being a prick.

You will feel the wrath of that above average defense on opening day. It has been upgraded since last year. Nice analysis and breakdown. How much thought did you put into that?
    Not alot. Find anywhere where I claim to be an X's and O's guy and I'll never post here again. I am a fan. I get together with my friends on Sunday and live the NFL and the Green Bay Packers. I have all the shirts and all the hats. I am a fan, pure and simple. Knowing how to break down the ZBS or being able to tell you the third string tackle on every NFL team is not my bag. But, I get just as excited as you when we pick up someone that gives us a glimmer of hope.

I am a Packer fan, not a coach. I don't believe in the whole scour the internet for stats to make points thing. I am one hundred percent opinion one hundred percent behind the Pack. Period. I don't pretend to know what it is really like to be in the pro's.

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"PackOne" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "PackOne" wrote:

Is not really a good way to get the hand.

=Z=

Maybe that's the perfect testimonial to why starting a thread called "I am your worst nightmare" is just not a good way to make friends.

"Zeus" wrote:
    Oh yes, yes, I am.

Why?
    Because I'm a Vikings fan.
    And I'm a pretty gol 'darnit smart guy, too.

So I'm going to win arguments.

And I'm going to smack reality in your faces, and I'm going to aggravate and annoy - all the while gaining your grudging respect and admiration.

And if I don't gain that respect?

Well - sheeeooot - I don't care!
    You're all just Packer fans!

Let the games begin!
    =Z=
    And that's exactly the way I've acted, right?
    I haven't joked or laughed or contributed or done anything to be friendly.

Oh - wait, yes I have.

Why don't you grab some of that and post it?

About time for you to be sent to Hell, I'm thinking.
    Where's Webby when we need him?

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Oh god, you're going to ban me now. Please, my comments pale in comparison to your own members. I originally just came here to check it out, and made a post in your smack section. I didn't see you holding anyone back.

"PackOne" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "PackOne" wrote:

Why would I be to blame for you coming on here and being a j~~~~~~s? Go away. You are a loser and are obviously not wanted since you can't contribute to football talk or any talk for that matter. You have not made one post that was worth it. I was fine on the Packer forum until you opened your fat mouth. Just start talking real talk and not just bash people. Maybe you will get some respect back. Right now you are nothing but pathetic. People were friendly and warm too you until you started being a prick.

Not alot. Find anywhere where I claim to be an X's and O's guy and I'll never post here again. I am a fan. I get together with my friends on Sunday and live the NFL and the Green Bay Packers. I have all the shirts and all the hats. I am a fan, pure and simple. Knowing how to break down the ZBS or being able to tell you the third string tackle on every NFL team is not my bag. But, I get just as excited as you when we pick up someone that gives us a glimmer of hope.

I am a Packer fan, not a coach. I don't believe in the whole scour the internet for stats to make points thing. I am one hundred percent opinion one hundred percent behind the Pack. Period. I don't pretend to know what it is really like to be in the pro's.
    That is the whole point. You don't put any thought into your posts. Nobody here claims to know how to break down the schemes or X's and O's. Not everyone "scours" the internet for stats to make points. Nobody pretends to be in the pros. Everyone has an opinion! The difference is you don't make an educated one. All you do is say the Vikings suck, blah, blah, blah, etc. At least people here point out the good and bad for the Packers and make respectable posts. You have not made one post in any other thread except the ones you start or have to do with talking shit. That makes you a troll and a waste of space on this forum.

"marstc09" wrote:
    PackOnes favorite website.

http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Palace/6314/
    I'd say about right here .... page three I think. I even let the blow hard comment slide.

"PackOne" wrote:
    Oh god, you're going to ban me now. Please, my comments pale in comparison to your own members. I originally just came here to check it out, and made a post in your smack section. I didn't see you holding anyone back.
    You have made more questionable posts than I did on the Packer forum. At least I made some positive football related post. I am surprised you are still here.

"PackOne" wrote:
    What is your point? This is from page 1!

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast