Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: In your dreams

Re: In your dreams

"coreychavous21" wrote:
    Atleast he doesnt throw the interceptions in the playoffs to ruin it for his team like this one guy that wheres a number 4 jersey that I know of.
    seriously. In that game agaisnt the Eagles, he threw one up, and I beleive Brian Dawkins got it. I swear it looked like a punt. I half-expected Dawkins to signal fair catch :lol:
    Have you ever had a Big Kahuna Burger?

shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Blog Entries

"Packers_Own_Vikes" wrote:
    and if the vikings actually beat the packers this year i will never ever trash the vikings again
    I wouldn't be writing any checks your mouth can't cash...
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

here is a brief description of the very man your trying to make fun of...

The NFL's only three-time MVP (1995-97), ranks in the league’s top three in four major categories: second in touchdowns (376), second in completions (4,306), third in attempts (7,003) and third in yards (49,734)
    Stands alone at third on the all-time QB wins list with 135, behind only John Elway (148) and Dan Marino (147). With a 135-70 record, holds the fourth-highest winning percentage (.659) among starters who have begun their careers since the 1970 league merger (min. 100 starts)
    Possesses a 38-3 home record including playoffs when the kickoff temperature is 34 or below; owns an impressive 95.0 passer rating in those contests
    Has started 205 consecutive games (225 including playoffs), an NFL record for a QB; made his 200th straight start Nov. 29, 2004, in Monday night win over St. Louis, a day proclaimed as “Brett Favre Day� in Wisconsin by Governor Jim Doyle
    First NFL completion was to himself, the quarterback snaring his own deflected aerial for minus-7 yards in contest at Tampa Bay Sept. 13, 1992
    His high school, Hancock North Central (Kiln, Miss.), honored him in May 2004 by renaming its field, ‘Brett Favre Field,’ and unveiling a life-sized statue of the quarterback at the stadium’s entrance. The school previously had retired his jersey (No. 10) in 1993

i had to shorten it up a bit because theres just so much good stuff to say about him that its unbelievable, and lets see what culpepper has done so far to make a big name for himself other than throwing interceptions left and right?

(www.packers.com) - this is where i got the info from that i posted in case you viking fans are wondering and cant figure out why i put this there

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

... and if the vikings actually get some good players i might become a fan
    Please don't. Besides, we have a minimum IQ requirement & you wouldn't qualify.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Actually my IQ is 118 and ok u do have some good players, but they deffinently dont stand out as amazing either because your quarterback is too crappy to let them do anything or they are just overrated. Well just have to see what happens on the 23rd when they go head to head.

jellovike is offline Starter

yea ok but what good is having good recievers if your quarterback keeps throughing the ball to defensive backs on the other team? i mean honestly u guys really need a new quarterback cuz yea, culpepper absolutely sucks right now and theres no way you can argue that wit hal;l the interceptions hes throwing every game
    Wow. How do you through a ball?
    Zygi Zagi Zygi Zagi Oy Oy Oy!!!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

One time...at Packer camp....P_O_V stuck a flute up his butt!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Actually my IQ is 11.8 and ok u do have some good players, but they deffinently dont stand out as amazing either because your quarterback is too crappy to let them do anything or they are just overrated. Well just have to see what happens on the 23rd when they go head to head.
    11.8 huh? WOW...that's almost as smart as the sheep that you date! :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Actually my IQ is 118 and ok u do have some good players, but they deffinently dont stand out as amazing either because your quarterback is too crappy to let them do anything or they are just overrated. Well just have to see what happens on the 23rd when they go head to head.
    WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT THE PERIODS?!?!?!?
    Have you ever had a Big Kahuna Burger?

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"jellovike" wrote:
    yea ok but what good is having good recievers if your quarterback keeps throughing the ball to defensive backs on the other team? i mean honestly u guys really need a new quarterback cuz yea, culpepper absolutely sucks right now and theres no way you can argue that wit hal;l the interceptions hes throwing every game
    Wow. How do you through a ball?
    WOW! I can't believe your questioning his 118 IQ rating! :lol:

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast