Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: In your dreams

In your dreams

yea u guys really think ur gonna trash the pack just like you did last year? its never gonna happen, and even though the packer does have a horrible d-backs, im sure well still get about 5 picks with the way culpepper is absolutely horrible, and im calling it right now all ur gonna see is favre driver and green running all over the field against the vikes

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Re: In your dreams

Yah.. Im sure man.. We actually played some good teams.. I can't wait til we play ur pathetic D.. Ahman is overrated.. Favre is old and also overrated now.. Screw you and the pack

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

**sigh**

Bedtime little boy.

Not even worth wasting my keyboard in you. :roll:

Wow... That was quite honestly one of the most pathetic things I have ever read. No proof, no evidence. Honestly, debate is just not your thing. You're outgunned, outnumbered... Prepare to be whooped!

waynesworld is offline Rookie

and even though the packer does have a horrible d-backs
    Wow! Get some sleep so you can be ready for the little bus in the morning! Wait...Are they all little in Wisconsin??? :razz:
    [img:9191bfb1cf]http://xs21.xs.to/pics/05121/wanyesworld.gif[/img:9191bfb1cf]

Lotza is offline Team Alumni

"Packers_Own_Vikes" wrote:
    yea u guys really think ur gonna trash the pack just like you did last year? its never gonna happen, and even though the packer does have a horrible d-backs, im sure well still get about 5 picks with the way culpepper is absolutely horrible, and im calling it right now all ur gonna see is favre driver and green running all over the field against the vikes
    once again. I am Laughing Hysterically. :lol:

Go vikes!!

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

Yes, the packers does have horrible d-backs. :roll:

Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame

haha his name is so lame....like you kno since hes a packer fan it took him like 3 weeks to come up with...uggh...PACKERS OWN VIKES! ROCK ON!

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

"Packers_Own_Vikes" wrote:
    Wow! An inarticulate Packer fan trolling? Saying the Vikings stink? And that the Packers rule?

I just don't beleive it! Have we ever had anybody like this on our site before??? :roll:
    Have you ever had a Big Kahuna Burger?

i find it interesting how no one even mentioned wut i said about culpepper... u know all we really need is a couple ppl in football jerseys just standing around out there playing some defense and culpepper is bound to hit one of them, i mean you cant possibly say the vikings are going to get anywhere when your quarterback is throwing picks left and right, i mean really all the packers need is one of two lucky breaks and the vikings are finished, and u may say ohh ahman and favre are way overrated but the season has just begun, theres always time for a come back, and yes favre does have recievers to throw it to, driver and bubba, and he can always screen it off to a runningback, and if the vikings actually beat the packers this year i will never ever trash the vikings again, and if the vikings actually get some good players i might become a fan

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast