Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    zmanishere11 is offline Waterboy

You guys need more Packers fans on this side of the board...

You guys act like our offense is gonna suck balls because we lost our starting GUARDS. Jesus man, we've got some of the best at teh WR, RB, and QB position in the league, whether you pin heads want to admit it or not, our offense will be just as good this year. You guys lost THE BEST RECIEVER IN THE LEAGUE, enjoy that.

And as for our D, losing Darren Sharper and Hannibal "don't call me Lecter" Navies along with that idiot defensive cordinator is an upgrade by itself. Like I said earlier, we were easily the worst coached defensive team in the league last year, Jim Bates was a Head Coach candidate but is working on our defense instead (don't be surprised to see him as our head coach next year). We'll see what happens with a scheme that fits our players and some real coaching.

You guys have had a GREAT off season, on paper. We'll see how much you like Sharper when it's all said and done, if he even makes it past the stairs and onto the field without hurting himself. Seems like you need a leader on your defense, but sorry to break it to ya, Shaper WILL NOT be that guy.

And Del Rio, I'd be more worried about Najeh running over Sharper and dropping one on your goal post then making a trip over to your place, although I'm sure he'd make the trip if need be............ :bootyshake:
    And what's the big surprise? Sorry, but we aren't going to suck, as much as you all like to hope for it. I won't say the Vikings will suck either. Can't speak for the following years, but I will say signing Wahle and Rivera to the contracts they got would have put us Packers fans in HELL.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"zmanishere11" wrote:
    You guys act like our offense is gonna suck balls because we lost our starting GUARDS. Jesus man, we've got some of the best at teh WR, RB, and QB position in the league, whether you pin heads want to admit it or not, our offense will be just as good this year. You guys lost THE BEST RECIEVER IN THE LEAGUE, enjoy that.
    You kidding right? Did you turn on the sarcasm? Some of the best at QB? Yeah, 5 years ago. He is not the same Brett, not even close. If you had 5 Favres, still would not equal 1 Daunte. Yes, you have Walker and thats it! Green, did he forget that you actually need to hold onto the ball while running!

Whats with the personal attack? Pin Heads? Ouch! Listen here amisheer11, tell us what is like in the cellar, we may have to toss you a bucket of fish-heads weekly so you don't starve!

Del Rio Guest

I know from reading your post you either have Ashlee Simpsons LA LA song stuck in your head or your twin brother has the brain today. Either way, you cannot dismiss the fact that the Pack are going down hill fast while the rest of the division is gaining.

Pretty soon here there wont be much room for error in our division the Lions and Bears are making great strides to improve and so are we and yet your team feels all safe and cuddly riding on the arm of old Favre.

We will see. I think the Packers have just as much to proove as any other team this year. I can't wait to turn on any sports show and get hand fed how Favre is god.

Hey I think that decision he made against the Vikings to throw the ball when he was way past the line, underhand, special olympic style was fantastic and about sums up the Packers offense as a whole.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"zmanishere11" wrote:
    Wow i wasn't aware I'd need to teach you guys how to read when i first posted.

What I said was we have 3 pro bowlers at the WR AND RB position, being Walker, Henderson, and Green.
    You guys are so quick to forget the depth we have on our OLine. Technically, we'll have 5 guys who all started for us last year (Reugemaur and Scott Wells BOTH started games, and played gol 'darnit well). Not to mention getting Flanagin back, Kevin Barry when we wanna run it down your throat, and who knows what Klemm will give us if he's healthy.

But the bottom line is our Oline will be one of the best again next year. Trash the Defense and the coaching all you want, but our offense is gonna be tough again.

And to any Vikings fan who wants to bet we finish 5-11 or worse, I'll take that bet any day of the week.[/u]
    Grammar lesson for you...if you want your words to be UNDERSTOOD, not just READ...the most easily understood form of your attempted sentence would be:

...between both the WR and RB positions, we have 3 Pro Bowlers total.

OR words to that effect. And you should learn to properly spell the players' names on your team if you are gonna talk about them (it's Grey Ruegamer, not Ruegemaur)...but then again most of you 'Sconnies are like Jethro "I grageated the sixt' grade!" Bodean, so I shouldn't expect much from you, zmanisqueer11! :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "zmanishere11" wrote:
    Wow i wasn't aware I'd need to teach you guys how to read when i first posted.

What I said was we have 3 pro bowlers at the WR AND RB position, being Walker, Henderson, and Green.

You guys are so quick to forget the depth we have on our OLine. Technically, we'll have 5 guys who all started for us last year (Reugemaur and Scott Wells BOTH started games, and played gol 'darnit well). Not to mention getting Flanagin back, Kevin Barry when we wanna run it down your throat, and who knows what Klemm will give us if he's healthy.

But the bottom line is our Oline will be one of the best again next year. Trash the Defense and the coaching all you want, but our offense is gonna be tough again.

And to any Vikings fan who wants to bet we finish 5-11 or worse, I'll take that bet any day of the week.[/u]
    Grammar lesson for you...if you want your words to be UNDERSTOOD, not just READ...the most easily understood form of your attempted sentence would be:

...between both the WR and RB positions, we have 3 Pro Bowlers total. OR words to that effect. And you should learn to properly spell the players' names on your team if you are gonna talk about them (it's Grey Ruegamer, not Ruegemaur)...but then again most of you 'Sconnies are like Jethro "I grageated the sixt' grade!" Bodean, so I shouldn't expect much from you, zwomanqueer11! :lol:

PAvikesfan is offline Star Spokesman

the pack's d got worst...they were bad last year.

they lost two starting guards...this is important for a QB that can't run.

he will be rushed...make stupid throws, get sacked more often. your d will make it so he will have to put up over 30 points to win a game...he will force more throws and he will get frustrated just like you will be when the pack finishes 2 and 4 in the NFC North--winning once against the bears and once against detroit.

feel the burn of a sleepy Free Agency period packfans...feel it.

favre4ever Guest

Re: You guys need more Packers fans on this side of the boar

The packers havent goten any big free agents the last couple years and it hasnt hurt them at all. All im sayin is that until the vikes do something then im not impressed. You can talk all you want about how good you are gona be but until I see a super bowl win or at least an NFC north title I wont beleave anything you guys say.

GoVikings988 Guest

"zmanishere11" wrote:
    Super Bowls:

Favre: 1

Vikings: 0
    you know you gotta bad team when all you can talk about is the past. and howmany years ago was that superbowl? it was back when favre was good, and thats was a long time ago.

"favre4ever" wrote:
    The packers havent goten any big free agents the last couple years and it hasnt hurt them at all. All im sayin is that until the vikes do something then im not impressed. You can talk all you want about how good you are gona be but until I see a super bowl win or at least an NFC north title I wont beleave anything you guys say.
    Thats what we are doing, talking about how we we dominate your butts and the rest of the Division. Notice this place is Purple?

favre4ever Guest

You guys cant try to trash the pack without at least some packer fans defending it. Im just trying to do my part.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast