Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

You guys need more Packers fans on this side of the board...

wow 3 pro bowl wideouts, whose team is that???? :shock: It surely aint green bay thats for sure. They only got one decent wideout in javon walker and burleson can play just as well as he can. Driver seems to be on the decline by the way.

Oh ya sure dont want to have that scrub ferguson on my team who took a beating and got licked by donavin darius.

Sure you can replace the guards but they wont be nothing compared to whale and rivera. Especially after k-will puts a beating on farve since his route to him will be a lot easier this year.

Have fun in the cellar with this kinda guy coaching your team. Rather have superbowl tickets than sherman.

Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

VikesfaninGB is offline Training Camp

"zmanishere11" wrote:
    again with the OLine thing, THEY"RE GUARDS AND WILL BE REPLACED. And O-Line aside, how about the 3 pro-bowlers at WR and RB, with a X time pro bowler at QB.

Only thing that worries me this year is you guys losing Moss. That guy was a DOUCHE, and him leaving may actually improve your team.

First of, welcome aboard. It's always nice to get a warped mind in here. The guards leaving get brought up a lot because most teams don't lose 2 offensive lineman of that caliber in one year. Oh, and who are the "3" probowl WR's for which you speak? I know Walker is, Driver was, but who is the third? Don't say Turd Ferguson because he will NEVER be a pro-bowler. Last year he had 24 rec and 1 touchdown. And his career stats (84 rec, 1180 yards, 8 td's) look similar to the numbers that Burleson put up last season. Anyway, good luck on the site. You might need it if you consider Ferguson a pro-bowler.
    Lois: You re drunk again.
    Peter: No, I m just exhausted cause I ve been up all night drinking.

vikes09 is offline Hall of Famer

thanx for the compliment on my sig!!! :roll: i will be excited when he actually has someone to play behind and around people that are decent, and not boxing ahmod and whoopie.

zmanishere11 is offline Waterboy

Wow i wasn't aware I'd need to teach you guys how to read when i first posted.

What I said was we have 3 pro bowlers at the WR AND RB position, being Walker, Henderson, and Green.

You guys are so quick to forget the depth we have on our OLine. Technically, we'll have 5 guys who all started for us last year (Reugemaur and Scott Wells BOTH started games, and played damn well). Not to mention getting Flanagin back, Kevin Barry when we wanna run it down your throat, and who knows what Klemm will give us if he's healthy.

But the bottom line is our Oline will be one of the best again next year. Trash the Defense and the coaching all you want, but our offense is gonna be tough again.

And to any Vikings fan who wants to bet we finish 5-11 or worse, I'll take that bet any day of the week.[/u]

vikes09 is offline Hall of Famer

i doubt it will be one of the best. in fact i dont think it will be nearly as good considering your line before was one of the best. i know they were just gaurds, but running up the middle will be more difficult. you STILL will be able to do it, but it will be more difficult.

Paulbedy59 is offline Coordinator

hey Packer man.Your mouth is writing checks your packers can,t cash!! :salute:
    If winning isn,t everything,why keep score?

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"Paulbedy59" wrote:
    hey Packer man.Your mouth is writing checks your packers can,t cash!! :salute:
    Que Limp Bizkit now! :cheers:

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

Last season, we had a better Offense than you, and look where it got us. Offense alone won't cut it.

This off season, your Offense got WORSE. Your Defense got WORSE. And you think your team will do better?

Only Packer fans have that kind of blind optimism.

Truth is, you'll likely place 5th in the NFC North (Yes, I know there are only 4 teams there). Sherman will be out of a job, Favre will retire, and what little talent you have left will sign elsewhere as they realize that Green bay will not see another Superbowl anytime soon. Coaches throughout the NFL will again use the motivational line, "If you don't start producing, we'll trade you to Green Bay".

Caine

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"Caine" wrote:
    Last season, we had a better Offense than you, and look where it got us. Offense alone won't cut it.

This off season, your Offense got WORSE. Your Defense got WORSE. And you think your team will do better?

Only Packer fans have that kind of blind optimism.

Truth is, you'll likely place 5th in the NFC North (Yes, I know there are only 4 teams there). Sherman will be out of a job, Favre will retire, and what little talent you have left will sign elsewhere as they realize that Green bay will not see another Superbowl anytime soon. Coaches throughout the NFL will again use the motivational line, "If you don't start producing, we'll trade you to Green Bay".

Caine
    :lol: Green Bay will be comparable to the Russian Gulag!

Del Rio Guest

Wow all I can say is wow. :shock:

Another grab ass GB fan who will dissapear when the season starts and they begin losing games. Just what the doctor ordered.

I'm telling you the only thing that worries me about the packers is keeping my closet locked so Davenport isn't tempted. I would hate to come home from work and see ol Davenport dragging his ass on my carpet because he had a little piece of Favre clinging on.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast