Thread: WOW

PackerPride is offline Training Camp

WOW

I realize I'm a Packer fan and much hated on this forum, but I've always respected you guys. Feel free to take a look back at my posts. Am I just hated because I am the enemy? I have worked hard to get my rating up here, as I respect a rival such as the Vikes. Once again, please read what I have said, then please consider my rankng. I'm currently eating ALOT of crow ATM and am still sucking it up. Thank You, Chad Stangel :smile:

akvikefan89 is offline Star Spokesman

Re: WOW

I don't hate you man. We push each other around on here being division rivals and such, but nothing against you as a person :thumbleft:

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

"akvikefan89" wrote:
    I don't hate you man. We push each other around on here being division rivals and such, but nothing against you as a person :thumbleft:
    We do not hate you as individuals, but you are a Packer fan and you are not always going to like the posts about the Pack or their fans!

We have just as bad a season as the Pack has been having, and the 1st half of yesterdays game was not going well for us. But with such a dramatic turn around in the 2nd half it has relieved some of the pressure that had built up for Vikes fans, unfortunately for Packer fans they are going to take a bit of that pressure relief!

Nothing personal bro!
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

PhxFan is offline Pro-Bowler

I hate you...sort of :evil4: j/k

I respect you because you don't seem to be a d i c k lol.
    "Put your faith in me and I ll show ya!"

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

fans that arent just complete stupid i dont hate. you seem like you actually have something important to say, so i dont hate you. but i sure as heck dont like you.
    We're bringing purple back.