Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Wisconsin is...

Re: Wisconsin is...

I was born and raised in Minnesota....and I now live in Wisconsin.

It went something like this:

Grew up bashing the state of Wisconsin and anything or anyone that was from there.

Met a girl....fell in love...knocked her up...got married....and moved to Wisconsin.(not in that order)..or at least that's how my wife says it. Love really is blind!! Next time I will RUN like the wind.

Talk about Karma.....I now live in the state I grew up hating so much. One of the hardest thing I ever had to do was take the Minnesota plates off and put Wisconsin plates on my truck....bash away I say....I deserve every bit of it. I do however have a little fun with it...I have a Vikings mailbox. It just made it through it's first winter without the plow taking it out!! Lighten up everyone...Wisconsin sucks....and we all know it.

FedjeViking is offline Ring of Fame

"Mikecarter81" wrote:
    I agree as well, life is hard being a viking fan behind the chedder curtain!

Mike
    I could eat my way through the chedder curtain! :lol: Try living behind the steel curtain, especially now! :lol:
    [move]"Our day WILL come!! I just hope I LIVE long enough to see it!"[/move]

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

I used to bash Wisconsin all the time. Well, I still do, but not as much. Its more about the Packer fans there.

But living within smelling distance of Wisconsin, let me tell ya, the jokes come to mind awful easy.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"PacNWVike" wrote:
    And I was born in Racine, WI but moved to Minnesota when I was six. It's all in fun guys! C'mon, lighten up. :smile:
    I don't mind people bashing the state. Just don't bash everyone in it because there are a lot of die-hard Vikings fans over here.

Some Vikings fans were born here, others are transplants.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"Webby" wrote:
    I used to bash Wisconsin all the time. Well, I still do, but not as much. Its more about the Packer fans there.

But living within smelling distance of Wisconsin, let me tell ya, the jokes come to mind awful easy.
    I got used to the smell, but it took awhile. :grin:

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

ChiTownVike is offline Hall of Famer

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    Wisconsin is the toilet in the movie "Saw".
    AHAHAHAHA

Its more like the guys chopped off leg

Ugly and Gross

Thank you Josdin for the sig

comega is offline Waterboy

What is it like to despise a state so bad that it becomes an uncontrollable obsession? To hate a state so bad that your passion for that hatred is more than your love for your own team? To be so pathetic that you need a scapegoat to ridicule to make you feel better about your own team and state whose people are no different from the state you have obsessive hatred for? But yet, in the back of your mind, you know that the talent level of the athletes and coaches there are far superior to what your state has to offer so you continually bring them in to try to improve and discipline your undisiplined teams. All the while continuing to rip on that state and its people with your good old internet buddies and slap cyber high fives back and forth with the collection of fellow Wisconsin haters assembled at Purplepride.org. GET A LIFE!!

purpleFavreEaters is offline Coordinator

My wife was born in Madison. She actually was a Packer fan when we started dating,no lie. That lasted about 1 month into our relationship. LOL To be fair though she was not even a football fan at all she just said she liked the packers because she was bor in Wisconsin, but still, she had some Green and Yellow in her blood at one time and I drained it out. LOL

"comega" wrote:
    What is it like to despise a state so bad that it becomes an uncontrollable obsession? To hate a state so bad that your passion for that hatred is more than your love for your own team? To be so pathetic that you need a scapegoat to ridicule to make you feel better about your own team and state whose people are no different from the state you have obsessive hatred for? But yet, in the back of your mind, you know that the talent level of the athletes and coaches there are far superior to what your state has to offer so you continually bring them in to try to improve and discipline your undisiplined teams. All the while continuing to rip on that state and its people with your good old internet buddies and slap cyber high fives back and forth with the collection of fellow Wisconsin haters assembled at Purplepride.org. GET A LIFE!!
    Its all in good fun buddy, im from Wisconsin and i dont take offense to it, just calm down

MensaTice is offline Star Spokesman

Wisconsin is a cesspool. Some of you on this site may be enlightened Wisconsinites but that doesn't mean the state is any better than we give it credit for.

[color=red]

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast