cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Re: WI man "Tricked" out of $40

No, it was because she didn't want to pay taxes on the income! :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Greenway26 is offline Training Camp

"whackthepack" wrote:
    $40.00 for intercourse!

She must have been a looker, did she have teeth?
    Of course she didn't, she's from WI.

"singersp" wrote:
    "whackthepack" wrote:
    $40.00 for intercourse!

Contrary to popular belief, La Crosse has a vast selection of fine looking women. It's a big college town.

One would expect most of them are from out of state. LaCrosse is right on the border with Minnesota.

On any given weekend when school is in session, 3rd street is loaded with women hopping frommbar to bar. It's loaded with bars. The colleges bus them downtown & pick them up when the bars close.

Freya can vouch for that. She lived in the area & was no doubt one of the hotties in those bars when she lived there.

And they love them beads!
    Ah yeah, I knew LaCrosse sounded familiar for a reason. A couple of my friends went to college there (one from MN, the other from IL) and they both said it was loaded with hot girls (the college).

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"Greenway26" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "whackthepack" wrote:
    $40.00 for intercourse!

Contrary to popular belief, La Crosse has a vast selection of fine looking women. It's a big college town.

One would expect most of them are from out of state. LaCrosse is right on the border with Minnesota.

On any given weekend when school is in session, 3rd street is loaded with women hopping frommbar to bar. It's loaded with bars. The colleges bus them downtown & pick them up when the bars close.

Freya can vouch for that. She lived in the area & was no doubt one of the hotties in those bars when she lived there.

Ah yeah, I knew LaCrosse sounded familiar for a reason. A couple of my friends went to college there (one from MN, the other from IL) and they both said it was loaded with hot girls (the college).
    There's several colleges there.

Winona had 4 of them back in my day, one being an all girls school.

Not bad for a city of 24,000 people

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

"singersp" wrote:
    "Greenway26" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "whackthepack" wrote:
    $40.00 for intercourse!

There's several colleges there.

Winona had 4 of them back in my day, one being an all girls school.

Not bad for a city of 24,000 people
    Is there one called U W LaCrosse? Can't remember the name for sure, but seems like that's what the one my friends went to was called. My college wasn't too bad, in Vermillion, SD (Leber's hometown). Town of around 5,000 people, college was 7500. It varied some from year to year, but it was between 2/3 and 3/4 girls. It was like a smorgus board :wink: Hell I'm half tempted to go to law school or for my MBA just for that alone lol.

Braddock is offline Hall of Famer

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "Victoria" was actually a sheep! :evil4:
    What would a sheep do with $40? buy a wool jacket? Ha ha ha.... oooooh. crack myself up
    Trying to bring rationale to an irrational site

LOL, people are just stupid these days!!!
    http://www.myspace.com/pooptin

Braddock is offline Hall of Famer

"PurplePeopleEaters89" wrote:
    LOL, people are just stupid these days!!!
    Actually, he was mentally deficient, but what is to say this hasn't happened before. Maybe it happened before solicitation was considered illegal. People have always been dumb, nowadays we just have so many laws that we bust more of them more often for being so.
    Trying to bring rationale to an irrational site

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"Greenway26" wrote:
    Is there one called U W LaCrosse? Can't remember the name for sure, but seems like that's what the one my friends went to was called. My college wasn't too bad, in Vermillion, SD (Leber's hometown). Town of around 5,000 people, college was 7500. It varied some from year to year, but it was between 2/3 and 3/4 girls. It was like a smorgus board :wink: Hell I'm half tempted to go to law school or for my MBA just for that alone lol.
    Yes. There is also Viterbo University & Western Wisconsin Technical College.

Plus, back when I was 18, many people from the 4 colleges in Winona, would go to the LaCrosse bars to party. The legal age in MN was 19 & WI was 18.

Picture if you will, women from 7 different colleges all congregating in bars in an area 2 blocks wide, by slightly over 6 blocks long.

It was like heaven my friend. Especially during Octoberfest weekend.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

I went to Winona State University and it was awesome. The girl to guy ratio was 5 to 1 and as singer has mentioned LaX has some nice bars and octoberfest is pretty sweet with tons of hot women!! I would highly recommend going to school in the Winona area!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast