Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Del Rio Guest

Re: Why I h8 tha Pack Attack...

Oh Cajun that is easy,

I quoted him before he realized what a tard he was and he then went back an edited his original post. You can see at the bottom the original the time he edited it.

So in essence you get to see the exact moment his brain clicked on and said oh shit, I included Cajun by mistake.

That is giving him the benifit of the doubt that his brain reacts soon after he thinks something. Better take his edit time and add five minutes to be safe.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"Soon2bLAviqueens" wrote:
    @Ultravikingfan: Viking fans my age are moving to Madison, WI and faking their own kidnapping to try to make WI look bad. If they're not doing that, they're hunting in WI and shooting everyone in sight. BTW: You lost the SB in '69, nothing to be proud of. That one NFC championship is 11 less than what we have.

You can ban me, I don't care. This is purpil pride, and I like females...I don't belong here, I guess
    You really are not very smart are you kid?

We lost the Super Bowl in 1970, not 1969! :roll:
    You posted:

-They've 12 NFL championships
    -12 more than the viqueens have
    We have 1; in 1969 when their were still 2 leagues genius. We won the 1969 NFL Chmapionship that got us to the Super Bowl to play the winner of the AFL Championship. Better get your facts straight their kid.

Sorry for all the messed-up things going on the that armpit you call a state. Lay off the sheep, it could help.

Yes, we could ban you. But, we like to polish our skills agianst inferior humans so we run as a finely tuned machine once the season starts. Consider yourself our preseason warm-up; you suck at this!

BTW, I doubt to many females care for you! Unless they are sheep; that way they can't tell you how bad you stink.

Come back when your done with amatuer hour kid; we'll still be here!

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"coreychavous21" wrote:
    what is trolling? coming in and just talking smack?
    Ever go fishing? You use a small motor and troll for fish.

Packer fans do the same thing, but for sheep!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Ba-a-a-a-a-a-a! Your date is calling, Soon 2bGBCellarDwellers! Don't forget to wash the sheep dip off of you when you are done!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

DarrinNelsonguy is offline Team Alumni

He must still be lurking because I can still smell the fumes of paint thinner. LOL
    "Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn t work hard."

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

I simply can't understand how anyone who likes the Packers can use the 2004 NFC north title for bragging, especially when they got owned in the playoffs.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

@GBSlakers: You don't have to live in GB to own Packer stock.

@Ultravikingfan: Viking fans my age are moving to Madison, WI and faking their own kidnapping to try to make WI look bad. If they're not doing that, they're hunting in WI and shooting everyone in sight. BTW: You lost the SB in '69, nothing to be proud of. That one NFC championship is 11 less than what we have.

@PurpilPackeEater: We do care about the past. Hard not to when your team has that much history. But we're also enjoying our 2004 NFC North Championship right now in the present.

@Hawaiianvike: The title does not mach what I said so people would read it. Do you think anyone would even bother opening it if I wrote "Why I love the Pack Attack"?

You can ban me, I don't care. This is purpil pride, and I like females...I don't belong here, I guess

A lot of good that NFC North championship did you. You got the same prize as us my friend. And I hope you come back to enjoy your beating after the Vikes smash the Fudge-Packers into the ground this season.

And as far as liking "females", we here at purplepride.org love WOMEN. Not the sheep that you're talking about that just happen to be "female".

Oh and by the way....I hate Packer trolls!
    or in your language- omg, lol, I h8 Pkr trls, g2g, bb4n!

Jackass.

You make fun of me for living on the coast, but the east and west coasts seem to be the trend setters, right? Excluding the county to the west of me, big Amish population. Very nice people, but they're a lil bit behind the trend.

I must say though, Tice did a great job picking up Darren aint nobody Sharper. I met him in the Memphis airport....very nice man.

Look, I'm a cheesehead and there's nothing I can do to change that. You're all Viking fans, nothing you can do to change it. (True fans never switch sides...banwagon fans suck) Bottom line is if I offended any of you I take take it back. Just a game, nothing to pick a fight over...That's what third world countries do over soccer games....I think we can be a little bit better than that.

I M RICK JAMES...ENJOY YOURSLEF

YYYEEEAAAHHHHHHHH
    WWWHHAAATTT????
    OOOKKKAAAYYYYYY

cc21 is offline Ring of Fame

i think they were making fun of you because you are a packer fan on a vikings fan website. just an idea.

"Del Rio" wrote:
    Hey Rick James..................

That is probably one of the worst attempts at trolling I have ever seen.
    lol

What was he gonna do, hit me back? I'm Rick James, and he's Charlie Murphy.

hahaha
    I got season 2 on DVD the day it came out...You can watch the full Rick James interview. There are two more True Hollywood Strories w/ Charlie Murphy...No skits, just the interviews.

I M RICK JAMES...ENJOY YOURSLEF

YYYEEEAAAHHHHHHHH
    WWWHHAAATTT????
    OOOKKKAAAYYYYYY

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast