Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 48
  1. #11
    PurplePackerEater is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    3,738

    Re: Why I h8 tha Pack Attack...

    "Soon2bLAviqueens" wrote:
    Okay, there are many reasons why I hate the Pack Attack and WI...

    -They are the most liked NFL team in the nation.
    -They actually have fans
    -You're owned by the fans, so they can't move to LA in 2008
    -Their stadium is called "Mecca" of pro football
    -They've 12 NFL championships
    -12 more than the viqueens have
    -They won the NFC North division the last three years
    -Nat Poole
    -They have the SB trophy named after them
    -They actually have a SB trophy


    I'm happy for you that you enjoy the past--I took a sh*t yesterday, you want to talk about that??

  2. #12
    hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,412

    Re: Why I h8 tha Pack Attack...

    Man you are some retard. Your title doesnt match what you said. You said its why you hate the pack attack and wisconsin. THen you go on to rag about how much the vikings suck which doesnt even match your thread title.

    You should be banned retard. Go the **** away! Trollers these days.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a


  3. #13
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Why I h8 tha Pack Attack...

    Hey Soon2bGBCellarDwellers,

    You forgot to brag about those puke green and babysh*t yellow uniforms that they wear!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7

    Re: Why I h8 tha Pack Attack...

    @GBSlakers: You don't have to live in GB to own Packer stock.

    @Ultravikingfan: Viking fans my age are moving to Madison, WI and faking their own kidnapping to try to make WI look bad. If they're not doing that, they're hunting in WI and shooting everyone in sight. BTW: You lost the SB in '69, nothing to be proud of. That one NFC championship is 11 less than what we have.

    @PurpilPackeEater: We do care about the past. Hard not to when your team has that much history. But we're also enjoying our 2004 NFC North Championship right now in the present.

    @Hawaiianvike: The title does not mach what I said so people would read it. Do you think anyone would even bother opening it if I wrote "Why I love the Pack Attack"?

    You can ban me, I don't care. This is purpil pride, and I like females...I don't belong here, I guess

    I M RICK JAMES...ENJOY YOURSLEF

    YYYEEEAAAHHHHHHHH
    WWWHHAAATTT????
    OOOKKKAAAYYYYYY

  5. #15
    Del Rio Guest

    Re: Why I h8 tha Pack Attack...

    Hey Rick James..................




    That is probably one of the worst attempts at trolling I have ever seen.

  6. #16
    2beersTommy's Avatar
    2beersTommy is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    2,761

    Re: Why I h8 tha Pack Attack...

    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    After reading your brilliant post :roll: , I checked your age. Everything makes sense now.

    Vikings fans at your age are light years ahead in faith and intelligence.

    Tell your mommy to get you some warm sheeps milk, its bedtime kiddo!
    does that mean that dad gets to reap/rape (whatever) the benefits of the warm sheep too ?

  7. #17
    cc21 is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,599

    Re: Why I h8 tha Pack Attack...

    "Del Rio" wrote:
    Hey Rick James..................




    That is probably one of the worst attempts at trolling I have ever seen.
    what is trolling? coming in and just talking smack?

  8. #18
    Del Rio Guest

    Re: Why I h8 tha Pack Attack...

    "Soon2bLAviqueens" wrote:
    @GBSlakers: You don't have to live in GB to own Packer stock.

    @Ultravikingfan: Viking fans my age are moving to Madison, WI and faking their own kidnapping to try to make WI look bad. If they're not doing that, they're hunting in WI and shooting everyone in sight. BTW: You lost the SB in '69, nothing to be proud of. That one NFC championship is 11 less than what we have.

    @Cajunevike: You're trying to say that MN has more class than the East Coast? Keep telling yourslef that.

    @PurpilPackeEater: We do care about the past. Hard not to when your team has that much history. But we're also enjoying our 2004 NFC North Championship right now in the present.

    @Hawaiianvike: The title does not mach what I said so people would read it. Do you think anyone would even bother opening it if I wrote "Why I love the Pack Attack"?

    You can ban me, I don't care. This is purpil pride, and I like females...I don't belong here, I guess
    Why even bother breaking it down by what everyone said? You obviously have your head crammed so far up your ass you have no idea how to even respond.
    [size=18px]
    Yeah this is purple pride, and you can pretend you like girls all that tells me is you have a sister.[/size]
    I think you would be better suited posting on a board like, fuzzy buddies, or relative connections.

    Listen child, no one cares what your team did way back when, the only reason you hold on to it so tight is because they suck ass right now. Favre can't even decide which team to throw to. 4th & 26? Why is that not in your history lesson? So what even if you did own part of the packers what does that mean to me.....................

    You might as well carry around a la gear box that your Favre shoes came with a pile of shit in it. It is worth about the same as any stock in the Packers.

  9. #19
    Del Rio Guest

    Re: Why I h8 tha Pack Attack...

    "coreychavous21" wrote:
    "Del Rio" wrote:
    Hey Rick James..................




    That is probably one of the worst attempts at trolling I have ever seen.
    what is trolling? coming in and just talking smack?

    Trolling in a broad sense is just trying to stir up trouble. Saying something that they know is going to get a reaction. Basically he knows his teams play resembles azz soup, but all he wants is the reaction.

    When you or I respond that is all he wanted. To know that he in some way reached out past his life of beastiality, cheese duds, and lifetime made for movie classics, and tried to piss you off. The problem is a lot of Trolls suck so bad at it, it just comes across like a fat kid having a seizure on a pile of animal crackers like the guy who posted the original post in this thread.

    The most annoying trolls are the ones who think they can actually back up their bullshit with facts, only when you question them they begin to tangent away from the subject so by the 10 page you have no clue what you are talking about, and these trolls somehow hang around for a while.

    The best trolls post and you don't even know they are trolling.

  10. #20
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Why I h8 tha Pack Attack...

    "Del Rio" wrote:
    "Soon2bLAviqueens" wrote:
    @GBSlakers: You don't have to live in GB to own Packer stock.

    @Ultravikingfan: Viking fans my age are moving to Madison, WI and faking their own kidnapping to try to make WI look bad. If they're not doing that, they're hunting in WI and shooting everyone in sight. BTW: You lost the SB in '69, nothing to be proud of. That one NFC championship is 11 less than what we have.

    @Cajunevike: You're trying to say that MN has more class than the East Coast? Keep telling yourslef that.

    @PurpilPackeEater: We do care about the past. Hard not to when your team has that much history. But we're also enjoying our 2004 NFC North Championship right now in the present.

    @Hawaiianvike: The title does not mach what I said so people would read it. Do you think anyone would even bother opening it if I wrote "Why I love the Pack Attack"?

    You can ban me, I don't care. This is purpil pride, and I like females...I don't belong here, I guess
    Why even bother breaking it down by what everyone said? You obviously have your head crammed so far up your jiggly butt you have no idea how to even respond.

    Yeah this is purple pride, and you can pretend you like girls all that tells me is you have a sister.

    I think you would be better suited posting on a board like, fuzzy buddies, or relative connections.

    Listen child, no one cares what your team did way back when, the only reason you hold on to it so tight is because they suck jiggly butt right now. Favre can't even decide which team to throw to. 4th & 26? Why is that not in your history lesson? So what even if you did own part of the packers what does that mean to me.....................

    You might as well carry around a la gear box that your Favre shoes came with a pile of pooh in it. It is worth about the same as any stock in the Packers.
    Hey, how did I get in the original quote...I am not in his original post....oh well, if this was an attempt to drag me in it, so be it...


    Since when is Philly "the East Coast"...Philly is "the ARMPIT of the East Coast" maybe, but certainly not representative of the East Coast at large! BTW, Boston would be the BUTT of the East Coast, because it is chock full of a$$holes!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Shark attack vid
    By Prophet in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-02-2008, 11:23 AM
  2. (Merged) Pack Attack vs. Sea Lions! GOOOOOO!
    By ultravikingfan in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-12-2008, 05:21 PM
  3. When rabbits attack
    By singersp in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-12-2007, 09:10 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •