Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 221
  1. #41
    davike's Avatar
    davike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,750

    Re: Who is vikesrule on packerforum.com?

    I think that the same would have been done here. Sorry Mars, but I think you brought most of that upon yourself. I think it was good that you apologized, and I think the prick who said that "I meant to be a jackass" is an idiot, that wasn't that mature of him. Cheesey is a good guy IMO, he can take smack, but imo it went farther then just smack talk. Remember, we are dealing with a game, lets try to be mature and not let smack talk get out of control. I just went over there and started a new account.

    DaVike is joining the fun
    ;D ;D

    All that being said: Fuck Packer fans

    Thanks Josdin00 for the sig!

  2. #42
    pack93z's Avatar
    pack93z is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,465

    Re: Who is vikesrule on packerforum.com?

    BTW, I have been trying to figure out Vikesrules alias over here for sometime, if you drive him out of hiding, I tip my hat to you.
    ;D

    He is the reason I ventured over this way in the first place.. him, Vike4Life and Vikeman as they are called on the Packerforum.

  3. #43
    davike's Avatar
    davike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,750

    Re: Who is vikesrule on packerforum.com?

    "pack93z" wrote:
    BTW, I have been trying to figure out Vikesrules alias over here for sometime, if you drive him out of hiding, I tip my hat to you.
    ;D

    He is the reason I ventured over this way in the first place.. him, Vike4Life and Vikeman as they are called on the Packerforum.
    I have a couple guesses....I am not completely sure though

    Thanks Josdin00 for the sig!

  4. #44
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Who is vikesrule on packerforum.com?

    "davike" wrote:
    "pack93z" wrote:
    BTW, I have been trying to figure out Vikesrules alias over here for sometime, if you drive him out of hiding, I tip my hat to you.
    ;D

    He is the reason I ventured over this way in the first place.. him, Vike4Life and Vikeman as they are called on the Packerforum.
    I have a couple guesses....I am not completely sure though
    Well, it's not me...I wouldn't waste any of my posting time on a Packer site.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  5. #45
    pack93z's Avatar
    pack93z is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,465

    Re: Who is vikesrule on packerforum.com?

    "davike" wrote:
    I have a couple guesses....I am not completely sure though
    LOL.. it really doesn't matter to me, it is just kind of like a running joke. The little gnome is hiding from something.
    ;D

  6. #46
    pack93z's Avatar
    pack93z is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,465

    Re: Who is vikesrule on packerforum.com?

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    Well, it's not me...I wouldn't waste any of my posting time on a Packer site.
    LOL.. hey that is a nice little colored dot you have there Cajun.. I see the thread finally paid off eh.

  7. #47
    C Mac D's Avatar
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    13,467

    Re: Who is vikesrule on packerforum.com?

    "pack93z" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    Well, it's not me...I wouldn't waste any of my posting time on a Packer site.
    LOL.. hey that is a nice little colored dot you have there Cajun.. I see the thread finally paid off eh.
    I wonder if the dots are like Tattoos and show everyone how badass they are... Maybe Little Miss Sixty likes guys with dots... who knows.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

  8. #48
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Who is vikesrule on packerforum.com?

    "pack93z" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    Well, it's not me...I wouldn't waste any of my posting time on a Packer site.
    LOL.. hey that is a nice little colored dot you have there Cajun.. I see the thread finally paid off eh.
    It's LAME...but some people think that it's a badge of honor...whatever.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  9. #49
    josdin00's Avatar
    josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,619

    Re: Who is vikesrule on packerforum.com?

    "pack93z" wrote:
    Okay, I have steered clear of this whole thing, however I think it is time to voice my opinion, hopefully curb the issue and continue on with a mutual respect for everyone on both sides...
    Ah, you're just trying to keep the peace with mars 'cause he's a Brewers fan. Go Cubs! (they just scored 3 on the Mets, btw)

  10. #50
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,601
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Who is vikesrule on packerforum.com?

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "davike" wrote:
    "pack93z" wrote:
    BTW, I have been trying to figure out Vikesrules alias over here for sometime, if you drive him out of hiding, I tip my hat to you.
    ;D

    He is the reason I ventured over this way in the first place.. him, Vike4Life and Vikeman as they are called on the Packerforum.
    I have a couple guesses....I am not completely sure though
    Well, it's not me...I wouldn't waste any of my posting time on a Packer site.
    It isn't me.
    I always register as NodakPaul.
    I am not on PF anyway.
    I was on PackerChatter once I found out that we were going to open against them, but I got classified as a troll because I said that Lambeau Field's bleachers reminded me of my high school stadium.
    I guess they are a little sensitive east of the St Croix... ;D
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Our Friends at PackerForum.Com
    By Sajid28 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-02-2009, 11:13 AM
  2. Crazy man on Packerforum.com
    By Lynch in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 10-12-2007, 03:55 PM
  3. www.packerforum.com
    By packerforum in forum Trash the Pack
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-05-2005, 04:49 PM
  4. www.packerforum.com - Packer Forum Website
    By packerforum in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-20-2004, 09:37 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •