Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Where have all of our regular Packer fans gone?

"Mr. O" wrote:
    I just hope the pack fans come back when Favre announces his decision for next year. That way we can laugh at them if he retires and they'll be nothing, or we can laugh at them if he decides to have one more pitiful season and they'll be nothing.
    Lets just laugh at them just because they are Packer fans! :lol:

Mr. O is offline Starter

Agreed!
    A man falls in love through his eyes, a woman through her ears. - Woodrow Wyatt

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

Actually, when there were some Packer trolls around, I tend to just kind of shut up a bit. I don't want my well-intended jibes to become their ammunition.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

"LosAngelis" wrote:
    Actually, when there were some Packer trolls around, I tend to just kind of shut up a bit. I don't want my well-intended jibes to become their ammunition.
    I did notice during that "troll period" that you were kinda quiet. Maybe you can reform those guys! You can form a group: GBPTA (Green Bay Packers Trolls Anonymous) Not that you are one, but he help these misguided folks! :lol:

bono is offline Hall of Famer

misguided folks? You can't be talking about me, Ultra :angryfire:
    And for the record, I haven't went into hidding. :bootyshake: I was here posting the SAME DAY THE VIKINGS BEAT MY PACKERS, giving props to the Vikings for a job well done. Sure, it was hard...wanted to jump off the Hoan Bridge (gee, that may be where some of the regular packer backers, who don't show up here anymore, may have gone), but I stood strong. Heck, I even cheered on the Vikings in their quest to take out the bald Eagles.
    And Los,
    What's with the: " when there were some Packer trolls around, I tend to just kind of shut up a bit. I don't want my well-intended jibes to become their ammunition."? Ammunition? Are you serious, lass? You can rest for certain that I NEVER look to anything you post to set it off. I'm suprised at you, Los. Very suprised
    BonoSugaRay IS Betamethasone Dunkin

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

"bono" wrote:
    And for the record, I haven't went into hidding. :bootyshake: I was here posting the SAME DAY THE VIKINGS BEAT MY PACKERS, giving props to the Vikings for a job well done. Sure, it was hard...wanted to jump off the Hoan Bridge (gee, that may be where some of the regular packer backers, who don't show up here anymore, may have gone), but I stood strong. Heck, I even cheered on the Vikings in their quest to take out the bald Eagles.
    And Los,
    What's with the: " when there were some Packer trolls around, I tend to just kind of shut up a bit. I don't want my well-intended jibes to become their ammunition."? Ammunition? Are you serious, lass? You can rest for certain that I NEVER look to anything you post to set it off. I'm suprised at you, Los. Very suprised
    Um, dude...what in my post did you interpret as "bono is one of the trolls"?
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

"LosAngelis" wrote:
    "bono" wrote:
    And Los,
    If he wasn't when you originally posted, he's quickly on his way now... :P

"Caine" wrote:
    "LosAngelis" wrote:
    "bono" wrote:
    And Los,
    If he wasn't when you originally posted, he's quickly on his way now... :P
    Nope, he is now a full-fledged troll!

purplehorn is offline Hall of Famer

MR AND MRS BONO

Green Bay police station toilet stolen.

Cops say they have nothing to go on.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast