Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    thevikingfan is offline Hall of Famer

Re: Where Do I start with the packers?

"bono" wrote:
    The ideal Packer fan does NOT look like that guy in the pic. Sure, there are some packer backers who look like this (note: ain't nothin' wrong w/ the way this guy is lookin'...I respect his style...you wouldn't catch me sporting this style, but ain't nothing wrong w/ him sportin' it), but trust me, I -as well as millions and millions of Packer backers -"flow with the times' (if you know what I mean)...clean shaven, you could say.
    Furthermore, unlike the more widley world image of Packer Backers (heck, anyone in the state of Wisconsin): I'm not a beer lover. Heck, I don't even consume anything of of that nature; just water, coffee (french vanilla, for the most part), apple/orange/grape juice and soda (mostly Sprite). Heck, I don't like to take my shirt off at Lambeau Field (or anywhere outside of my place of residency) (during the horrid colt winters) during games. It's too freakin' cold! I'm already anemic! The moment it hits ANYWHERE below 70 degrees, I'm freezing/turning on the heat/wrapping up in my winter attire.
    Moreover, I HATE milk...white milk (chocolate milk, is okay, though); so what if i'm from america's dairyland. the crap is freakin' nasty.
    I do not allow the Packers to rule my life...well, not anymore (i.e. when they lose, don't expect me to take another dive off the Hoan Bridge like previous seasons, etc, etc). I DO NOT LOOK AT FARVE AS GOD, or even A GOD! I don't even play around when it comes to God - The Great I Am.
    With that said,
    God Bless!
    dont get upset bono if you can find a pick of a viking fan looking half as stupid as this guy and his cheese goat look then u are free to make fun of us

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"4th" wrote:
    A cheesehead, 6 pack and a goat
    [img width=354 height=600]http://www2.jsonline.com/packer/arc/image/1014/goat1015.jpg[/img]
    Is he wearing an Augsburg College shirt?

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

"AWZeus" wrote:
    "4th" wrote:
    A cheesehead, 6 pack and a goat
    [img width=354 height=600]http://www2.jsonline.com/packer/arc/image/1014/goat1015.jpg[/img]
    [size=10pt]Is he wearing an Augsburg College shirt?[/size]

=Z=
    Good eyes Z..., that is funny !!
    He probably got it from the shelter.

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

"bono" wrote:
    The ideal Packer fan does NOT look like that guy in the pic. Sure, there are some packer backers who look like this (note: ain't nothin' wrong w/ the way this guy is lookin'...I respect his style...you wouldn't catch me sporting this style, but ain't nothing wrong w/ him sportin' it), but trust me, I -as well as millions and millions of Packer backers -"flow with the times' (if you know what I mean)...clean shaven, you could say.
    Furthermore, unlike the more widley world image of Packer Backers (heck, anyone in the state of Wisconsin): I'm not a beer lover. Heck, I don't even consume anything of of that nature; just water, coffee (french vanilla, for the most part), apple/orange/grape juice and soda (mostly Sprite). Heck, I don't like to take my shirt off at Lambeau Field (or anywhere outside of my place of residency) (during the horrid colt winters) during games. It's too freakin' cold! I'm already anemic! The moment it hits ANYWHERE below 70 degrees, I'm freezing/turning on the heat/wrapping up in my winter attire.
    Moreover, I HATE milk...white milk (chocolate milk, is okay, though); so what if i'm from america's dairyland. the crap is freakin' nasty.
    I do not allow the Packers to rule my life...well, not anymore (i.e. when they lose, don't expect me to take another dive off the Hoan Bridge like previous seasons, etc, etc). I DO NOT LOOK AT FARVE AS GOD, or even A GOD! I don't even play around when it comes to God - The Great I Am.
    With that said,
    God Bless!

Bono you did not address why the guy has a goat that is painted in Green bay's colors and that it has a Green G on the side of it, which makes me think that you think this is a normal practice!

I have never seen somebody bring an animal tailgating that was painted in viking colors!

The only reason I can think that somebody would do that is to either sacrifice the goat to the Packer Gods, or it was his turn to bring his buddies a date for the game!

I am going with his buddies needed a date for the game!
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12