Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    pack93z is offline Team Alumni

Well Done Vikes...

This team surprised me after a struggling start and through its own brew of drama with the substance questions.

Congrats all you purple fans.. only team from the North to make the dance.. give'em some grief will ya. Show them this division isn't as poor as some claim..

You have most of the ingredients to make a run.. good luck my friends.

Forever Vikings is offline Training Camp

Re: Well Done Vikes...

I don't think the NFCN is that bad. Look at the Broncos/Chargers game on right now. The Chargers will most likely be 8-8, and win that division. The Cards are 9-7, and they won theres. The Vikes are a damn good team, the Bears were pretty good at 9-7, and the Pack are the best
    team to over finish 6-10.

JellyBean2144 is offline Pro-Bowler

Thanks, pack93z.

We are going to take it one game at a time. But I think that we are going to shock a lot of people in the League over the next few weeks.

Jilly is offline Coach

Pack, you are soooo nice...you make this whole thing so difficult. I want to wish you well next year but that would be sort of wrong. So instead, I wish you the best in all other aspects in life...except, well, that I hope the pack will go down.
    ;D

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Thanks!!

simonsparre is offline Pro-Bowler

"Forever" wrote:
    I don't think the NFCN is that bad. Look at the Broncos/Chargers game on right now. The Chargers will most likely be 8-8, and win that division. The Cards are 9-7, and they won theres. The Vikes are a gol 'darnit good team, the Bears were pretty good at 9-7, and the Pack are the best
    team to over finish 6-10.
    +1

And Vikings are 3-1 against the other NFC playoff teams this year. I believe that our chances vs Philly and at Giants are good, but I fear Carolina.

Arizona is probably the worse team to win a division.

Forever Vikings is offline Training Camp

The thing that really torqued me off was on ESPN, when Berman said that during Wild card Weekend all of the visiting teams are potentially better than the home teams. While he said potentially, he made it seem like it was absolute fact.

While
    this is definitely true in the Atlanta @ Arizona and Indy @ San Diego games, that is such a disrespectful thing to say to the Dolphins and our Vikes. First of all, we have a better record than the Eagles. Also, we have played better than ball than them all season. In the case of the Dolphins, they had to battle the Jets, Bills, and the Pats all season. They went from 1-15 to 11-5. They have the mettle to be a good team.

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"Forever" wrote:
    The thing that really torqued me off was on ESPN, when Berman said that during Wild card Weekend all of the visiting teams are potentially better than the home teams. While he said potentially, he made it seem like it was absolute fact.

While
    this is definitely true in the Atlanta @ Arizona and Indy @ San Diego games, that is such a disrespectful thing to say to the Dolphins and our Vikes. First of all, we have a better record than the Eagles. Also, we have played better than ball than them all season. In the case of the Dolphins, they had to battle the Jets, Bills, and the Pats all season. They went from 1-15 to 11-5. They have the mettle to be a good team.
    and now we start the "so and so said something bad about my team so now i hate them... waaahhhh"

[img width=450 height=251]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v632/mcdanks/waaaambulance-23284.jpg[/img]

the eagles are potentially better than us.
    The teams in the NFC east are pretty good, none of them are to be taken lightly, even the redskins.
    The reason they don't have stellar records is because they play each other twice a year.
    on paper, we are better than the eagles, but we were also
    better than the falcons and that didn't work out that well for us either.
    With Philladelphia's complex blitz defense, I expect to see a bunch of mistakes on offense, it will be up to our D to hold their own, and for our O to pull through when it matters.
    I see it happening one of two ways, either a) we get blown out, or b) we win by less than 10.
    I just can't see us opening up on this team, they're obviously pretty good if they made the playoffs.

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

Thanks Pack!

[img width=450 height=299]http://www.explosm.net/db/files/Comics/Matt/my-college-nickname-was-bi-pod.png[/img]
    http://www.explosm.net/db/files/Comics/Matt/my-college-nickname-was-bi-pod.png
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Thanks Pack.

Things look like it is gonna be a tough year for the other divisions.........Black and Blue seems to be on its way back.....(minus the Lions of course)
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast