Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27

Thread: Vomit

  1. #1
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Vomit


    http://www.amazon.com/dp/1603200223/ref=nosim/?tag=sicom-20

    I'm going to be ill now.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  2. #2
    SW FL Vike is offline Training Camp
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    23

    Re: Vomit

    Zeus, If that doesn't make you drop SI, I don't know what will. He just won't go away.

  3. #3
    pack93z's Avatar
    pack93z is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,465

    Re: Vomit

    "SW" wrote:
    Zeus, If that doesn't make you drop SI, I don't know what will. He just won't go away.
    It is all about the greenbacks.. once people stop spending the cabbage on this kind of stuff, you won't see much of #4.. I think the stories about him becomming ghost-like are probably pretty accurate.

    Gotta love the cash grabbers like SI... I cancelled my subscription long ago.

  4. #4
    6-KINGS's Avatar
    6-KINGS is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    569

    Re: Vomit

    Ok now that Bret is gone................
    I am going to say it.
    IMO Bret is the 2nd greatest QB of the last 20 years.
    Montanna is 1st.

    "VICTORY IS MINE!"

  5. #5
    pack93z's Avatar
    pack93z is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,465

    Re: Vomit

    "6-KINGS" wrote:
    Ok now that Bret is gone................
    I am going to say it.
    IMO Bret is the 2nd greatest QB of the last 20 years.
    Montanna is 1st.
    One could argue that type of claim in many ways, but one thing that I think is universal is that he was the most entertaining and engaging QB since probably Fran.. you just never knew what kind of great play or failure you were going to get from him.. but he always thought he could make the play and tried anything to get it done.

    But mighty classy statement there 6 Kings..

  6. #6
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Vomit

    "pack93z" wrote:
    "6-KINGS" wrote:
    Ok now that Bret is gone................
    I am going to say it.
    IMO Bret is the 2nd greatest QB of the last 20 years.
    Montanna is 1st.
    One could argue that type of claim in many ways, but one thing that I think is universal is that he was the most entertaining and engaging QB since probably Fran.. you just never knew what kind of great play or failure you were going to get from him.. but he always thought he could make the play and tried anything to get it done.

    But mighty classy statement there 6 Kings..
    I have nothing but respect and envy toward Favre and his Packer career.
    I also agree that Montana was greater.
    I'd probably put Brady ahead, too, and MAYBE Elway, but that's a long discussion.

    That said - it's time to get over it and move on.
    Just a tad sick of seeing Bret Favre-retires crap in every goddamn gas station - this is MINNESOTA fer Chrissakes!

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  7. #7
    pack93z's Avatar
    pack93z is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,465

    Re: Vomit

    "Zeus" wrote:
    That said - it's time to get over it and move on.
    Just a tad sick of seeing Bret Favre-retires crap in every goddamn gas station - this is MINNESOTA fer Chrissakes!

    =Z=
    As a Packer fan... I am too.. he made his choice, celebrate his career and move on.. there will be another day to celebrate it again.. that is in Canton in 5 years.. for now.. let him and the rest of us move on in peace.

  8. #8
    skum's Avatar
    skum is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Copenhagen, Denmark
    Posts
    2,884
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Vomit

    "Zeus" wrote:

    http://www.amazon.com/dp/1603200223/ref=nosim/?tag=sicom-20

    I'm going to be ill now.

    =Z=
    Packer fans wanted this to be the bathing suit issue..


    ----
    PUT IN JACKSON!

  9. #9
    SW FL Vike is offline Training Camp
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    23

    Re: Vomit

    "pack93z" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    That said - it's time to get over it and move on.
    Just a tad sick of seeing Bret Favre-retires crap in every goddamn gas station - this is MINNESOTA fer Chrissakes!

    =Z=
    As a Packer fan... I am too.. he made his choice, celebrate his career and move on.. there will be another day to celebrate it again.. that is in Canton in 5 years.. for now.. let him and the rest of us move on in peace.
    I agree..We all know he was fun to watch and a great QB..It's not anything that needs to be hashed out so much..Maybe in 10-20 years so the next generation can see what he was about. Enough!

  10. #10
    VikingMike's Avatar
    VikingMike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,820

    Re: Vomit

    "skum" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:

    http://www.amazon.com/dp/1603200223/ref=nosim/?tag=sicom-20

    I'm going to be ill now.

    =Z=
    Packer fans wanted this to be the bathing suit issue..

    ;D LMAO...if only I had Photoshop skills.
    Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L. Mencken

    Come from the land of the ice and snow...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Want jail credit? Just clean up blood, vomit, etc.
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-03-2008, 08:25 PM
  2. Couple sue Wal-Mart over slip in vomit
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-31-2007, 10:17 AM
  3. Vomit is bad ok.........
    By 6-KINGS in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-16-2005, 02:07 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •