Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    thetrenches68OL is offline Asst. Coach

VikingsChokeJobComingSoon this guy is a joke lol

its kinda funny how A$$packer fans find their way onto a vikes website just to trash talk em lol. anyways i hve read some ov his posts and all they have to talk about is s past events pack this pack that.... news flash packers fu cking suck. get a qb thats good and not old as hell find a rb that isnt a wife beater. o smith is and idiot and weed isnt half as bad a beating wives. oh yeah and anoher thing GET A D-FENCE AND AFTER ALL THAT YOU MIGHT HAVE A TEAM.

P.S STFU GET A LIFE AND STOP TRYING TO SAY U HAVE A BETTER TEAM THAN THE VIKES... YOU DONT ottytrain2:

oh another thing before you say anything just think of this PLAYOFFS B!TCH who won?
    The Trenches are where Games are Decided

Hutch and K. Will baby

sig by PurplePeopleEaters

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Re: VikingsChokeJobComingSoon this guy is a joke lol

He deserves a photo!

[quote="thetrenches68OL"]
    P.S STFU GET A LIFE AND STOP TRYING TO SAY U HAVE A BETTER TEAM THAN THE VIKES... YOU DONT ottytrain2:
    /quote]

It's funny how the team who looses 2/3 games, and the division is always the better team!

I M RICK JAMES...ENJOY YOURSLEF

YYYEEEAAAHHHHHHHH
    WWWHHAAATTT????
    OOOKKKAAAYYYYYY

GreenBaySlackers is offline Star Spokesman

Funny how the team that loses both their guards and their best defensive player, has a Rb accused of domestic violence, and a cb accused of sexual abuse. A "star" QB who has yet to work out with the team this offseason becasue the coaching staff is too afraid he'll brake his thumbs and the streak will be over, and a team that aside from losing players didn't change other than the fact that they've gotten older thinks they even have a shot a being the better team.

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

"Soon2bLAviqueens" wrote:
    [quote]"thetrenches68OL" wrote:
    /quote]

It's funny how the team who looses 2/3 games, and the division is always the better team!
    Well we won when it counted most, so that did make us a better team last year. Especially considering the margin of victory in that playoff game was more than twice that of the regular season games combined.

Considering we have improved ourselves quite a bit and at the VERY BEST the Packers are at the same level as last year, I will give us the edge.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

how do packerfans find these sites anyway? dont they have anything better to do than think of things to say about the vikes? you think they deep down like the vikes or wanna be a viking fan after all they are looking for our sites lol

Hutch and K. Will baby

the pack always chokes in the playoffs any way so stop talking. paker fans on this site make me :sad4: thats al they do s talk smack lol

Hutch and K. Will baby

canadian_vikes_fan is offline Hall of Famer

How can any SANE human who has watched football think that the Packers are better (and I'm not talking about the 1756 Packers, I'm talking NOW).

The Vikings were clearly the better team last year - Exhibit A: Playoffs at Lambeau - We kicked their arses

This offseason, let's look at what happened:

Vikes - many great additions - Pat Williams, Darren Sharper, Fred Smoot, Napoleon Harris, Travis Taylor, Troy Williamson, Erasmus James, Sam Cowart, Brad Johnson, while we lost Randy, Gus Frerotte, and Brian Russell

Packers - many important losses - Rivera and Wahle, Jue and Sharper and they didn't add sh!t - their biggest pickup was a backup QB who wont see the field for a few years because GB fans have such a f ucked up love for an old crappy QB

NAME ME ONE WAY THE PACKERS IMPROVED???

THEY WERE A BAD TEAM LAST YEAR AND THEY GOT WORSE!

(sorry about the rant)

Thanks PPE for the sig.

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

"canadian_vikes_fan" wrote:
    How can any SANE human who has watched football think that the Packers are better (and I'm not talking about the 1756 Packers, I'm talking NOW).

The Vikings were clearly the better team last year - Exhibit A: Playoffs at Lambeau - We kicked their arses

This offseason, let's look at what happened:

Vikes - many great additions - Pat Williams, Darren Sharper, Fred Smoot, Napoleon Harris, Travis Taylor, Troy Williamson, Erasmus James, Sam Cowart, Brad Johnson, while we lost Randy, Gus Frerotte, and Brian Russell

Packers - many important losses - Rivera and Wahle, Jue and Sharper and they didn't add sh!t - their biggest pickup was a backup QB who wont see the field for a few years because GB fans have such a f ucked up love for an old crappy QB

NAME ME ONE WAY THE PACKERS IMPROVED???

THEY WERE A BAD TEAM LAST YEAR AND THEY GOT WORSE!

(sorry about the rant)
    Oh man, those Pre-George Washington teams kicked some serious @$$!

shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Blog Entries

"thetrenches68OL" wrote:
    its kinda funny how A$$packer fans find their way onto a vikes website just to trash talk em lol.
    P.S STFU GET A LIFE AND ...
    I think in keeping with the spirit of this site (tolerance, right to everyone having an opinion, even if they are the enemy, etc....), we need to tone down the "STFU" and A$$packer" comments, please... Lest we become know as a site that absolutely will not allow differing opinions and common-sense, good-natured opponent-bashing...

Thanks...
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast