Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Vikings suck!

Ihatevikings is offline Training Camp

Re: Vikings suck!

No the championship dosent hurt and..................You guys didnt even make it! You guys could of but you blew blew it adrian in prison! So sad that denver beat you at last second to knock you outta playoffs.

2003-2004

Blake rolling left hes in trouble tosses it to the endzone.......TD! The vikings are knocked outta the playoffs!

The ruling on the field stands!

dcboardr41 is offline Team Alumni

"Ihatevikings" wrote:
    No the championship dosent hurt and..................You guys didnt even make it! You guys could of but you blew blew it adrian in prison! So sad that denver beat you at last second to knock you outta playoffs.

2003-2004

Blake rolling left hes in trouble tosses it to the endzone.......TD! The vikings are knocked outta the playoffs!

do u feel like a bigger man/boy for typing all of this?

Pissing on the Pack since 08'

Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired

"Ihatevikings" wrote:

2003-2004

Over under that this one makes it past this evening.
    We need to send put teh Hammer signal

olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame

"Ihatevikings" wrote:

2003-2004

lol was it satisfying to make the playoffs that year only because denver started their practice squad QB? did it look good when brett favre totally embarrassed your entire team in the title game? how did that feel? is this how you get over your sadness? by poking fun at teams that are re-building? thats quite funny if you ask me! "hey! my team is at its peak, so im gonna go diss on teams that are totally rebuilding with a far brighter future that im horribly jealous of!"

have a good time with your undrafted over-rated RB, QB that nobody in the NFL wanted anything to do with but you, and WRs that will do nothing without favre
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

tgorsegner is offline Coordinator

Here you go bud, might need these

VikesFan787, Thanks for the awesome sig!

Ihatevikings is offline Training Camp

Hey did you guys like it when al harris injured adrian peterson? I did Its revenge for years ago you guys injuring ahman green.

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Pretty harmless so far.

BTW, it wasn't Blake, I think you are referring to McCown or am I mistaken.
    I may have forgot that one on purpose.

KrackerJack is offline Hall of Famer

"Ihatevikings" wrote:
    You know what I think is funny? We beat you guys 4 times in the last 2 seasons and one was a blowout........but you still think your better than us..................... ;D. Also you say that since favre is gone will lose............well, Aaron rodgers tore up the dallas defence we can do even worse to you! ;D
    LOL! 'tore it up' is exaggerating id say...but you're right, since he was okay in Dallas, it means he's going to be a great QB :...we'll just see if you show your face here again after the season opener on Monday Night Football, we'll see who sucks then....

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

"Ihatevikings" wrote:
    Hey did you guys like it when al harris injured adrian peterson? I did Its revenge for years ago you guys injuring ahman green.
    That is uncalled for...... accidents are part of the game why imply otherwise.

olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame

you know youve got no case for the future when all you talk about is the past
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast