Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Re: the vikings have never had a key player

is the man! Bravo! :grin:

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

"brett43mvp" wrote:
    Caine you never challenged me on anything but but I have challenged you to name some players and you can't, I know you said you wouldn't, but come on just name some.
    The Ice cream shop also sells coffee, cappacino, baked goods, and others. I know that you Viking fans probably don't like to eat so much at the games because you get sick of puking it up after Longwell pounds in the game winning field goal.

Of course I care about losses but sometimes you know (just like Randy Moss knew when he walked off the field) that you are going to lose. And besides from winning the super bowl nothing else matters in the Playoffs.

Heres the link again to brett43mvp.com come on join the winning side.
    TROLL! do you seriously think that we will join a packer site and become packer fans? and this is our best year in a long time... why would we become packers fans now?... for that matter, ever? Has this guy been banned yet?

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"JohnnyBGoode" wrote:
    if you look back through the years the Minnesota vikings have never had a key player that has played most their NFL career there and who has been a staple for the team, much less the NFL.

On the other hand the packers have had many franchise players and coaches that have been praised throughout the NFL EX.(Brett Favre, Vince Lombardi (name on the super bowl trophy (since you don't know), Don Hutson, Reggie White, Bart starr, Curly Lambeau, Sterling Sharpe, Tony Canadeo, Willie Wood, Nay Nitchke, J blood, J Taylor, Paul Hornung, Max Mcgee, and the list goes on.

All famous players who add to the rich tradition of the Green Bay Packers and the NFL.

Don't reply with Franny Fark'N'Tion Randy Raider Moss

Visit Brett43mvp.com
    Please define "key" player...because by MY definition, you don't know what the heck you are talking about!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Between Caine and Del Rio, you cannot even compete with those two! But I like it when trolls make the attempt!

superior230bartime is offline Pro-Bowler

"fourdoorchevelle" wrote:
    well , well , well , another packer thread about how good they used to be . it's to bad that with all the off season stuff going on around the league , all the pack fans have is years past . by the way yesterday is over and that's why they still play the games today. so joanbdumb how do you see the standings NEXT year ? or is it you don't want to talk about the future? if i were you i guess i wouldn't eigther. if all you have to talk about is players and super bowls past why not go to a 49er site , and talk about years and players of the past . because over there that's probably all they talk about. oh you could talk about your future qb's too.
    You guys always bring up that all Packer fans ever do is talk about the past. Look at this fucking site. All you guys ever talk about is the future and how bad the Packers are going to be and how great the Vikings are going to be. Then, when it doesn't happen you move on to how it will happen next year. The posts around this time have been a carbon copy for the last 3-4 years. "This will be the Year of the Vikings...Skol!!". "The Packers will be lucky to win a game this year." Agreed, you guys should be the better team on paper and probably should have been the last 2-3 years but until you accomplish something meaningful, the Packers are still the team to beat in the division. The biggest addition your team made in the offseason wasn't even a player, it was getting rid of Moss - but with your caveman coach leading the way, I'm sure things will turn out in classic Viking fashion anyway. Anyways, congratulations purple dink-touchers on your "going into the season paper division champs award". I just ate some chili, so if you would like your trophy it will be coming out of my a$$ in about an hour. Just let me know where to send it to.
    purplepride.org: Home of Disillusioned Vikings Fans World-wide

miakurtzy07 is offline Starter

"superior230bartime" wrote:
    well , well , well , another packer thread about how good they used to be . it's to bad that with all the off season stuff going on around the league , all the pack fans have is years past . by the way yesterday is over and that's why they still play the games today. so joanbdumb how do you see the standings NEXT year ? or is it you don't want to talk about the future? if i were you i guess i wouldn't eigther. if all you have to talk about is players and super bowls past why not go to a 49er site , and talk about years and players of the past . because over there that's probably all they talk about. oh you could talk about your future qb's too.
    I just ate some chili, so if you would like your trophy it will be coming out of my a$$ in about an hour. Just let me know where to send it to.
    How ironic! That's the same place you can shove this post!

LuckyVike is offline Team Alumni

"miakurtzy07" wrote:
    I just ate some chili, so if you would like your trophy it will be coming out of my a$$ in about an hour. Just let me know where to send it to.
    How ironic! That's the same place you can shove this post!
    bartime just got owned!
    The best part of my day is when I get down on my knees, with my head in my hands, and thank GOD for everything he has given me.

You guys always bring up that all Packer fans ever do is talk about the past. Look at this fricken site. All you guys ever talk about is the future and how bad the Packers are going to be and how great the Vikings are going to be. Then, when it doesn't happen you move on to how it will happen next year. The posts around this time have been a carbon copy for the last 3-4 years. "This will be the Year of the Vikings...Skol!!". "The Packers will be lucky to win a game this year." Agreed, you guys should be the better team on paper and probably should have been the last 2-3 years but until you accomplish something meaningful, the Packers are still the team to beat in the division. The biggest addition your team made in the offseason wasn't even a player, it was getting rid of Moss - but with your caveman coach leading the way, I'm sure things will turn out in classic Viking fashion anyway. Anyways, congratulations purple dink-touchers on your "going into the season paper division champs award". I just ate some chili, so if you would like your trophy it will be coming out of my a$$ in about an hour. Just let me know where to send it to.
    please tell me why you are on this site. here is your sig: "purplepride.org: Home of Disillusioned Vikings Fans World-wide".

Del Rio Guest

He secretly wishes he could be a part of something worth while instead of having to live in the past. Sad really. Hey when you crap that trophy out for us make sure you return that hamster to your highschool.

"Del Rio" wrote:
    He secretly wishes he could be a part of something worth while instead of having to live in the past. Sad really. Hey when you crap that trophy out for us make sure you return that hamster to your highschool.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast