Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    pack93z's Avatar
    pack93z is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,465

    Viking Offseason 08'

    Another season of hope to begin, however the owner has raised the bar a bit in hopes of finally bringing a winner to town.
    ;D

    [img width=450 height=316]http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l91/wine93z/VikeCoachingSearch.jpg[/img]

    Pity the unlucky soul :P

  2. #2
    SharperImage's Avatar
    SharperImage is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,727

    Re: Viking Offseason 08'

    lmao that was a good one whacker fan..a good one..

  3. #3
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Viking Offseason 08'

    "pack93z" wrote:
    Another season of hope to begin, however the owner has raised the bar a bit in hopes of finally bringing a winner to town.
    ;D

    [img width=450 height=316]http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l91/wine93z/VikeCoachingSearch.jpg[/img]

    Pity the unlucky soul :P
    If the boat said, "Puker Football", the applicants would all be RUNNING BACKS!!!
    :P
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  4. #4
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,601
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Viking Offseason 08'

    That was actually pretty funny.
    Sometime I think that it would take a head coach who could walk on water to appease out fan base.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  5. #5
    C Mac D's Avatar
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    13,490

    Re: Viking Offseason 08'

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    That was actually pretty funny.
    Sometime I think that it would take a head coach who could walk on water to appease out fan base.
    Or maybe just a coach who has SOME head coaching experience.

    Childress has never been a head coach at the pro or collegiate level. He's supposed to be an offensive guru... yet wasn't allowed to call plays in Philly.

    Wikipedia's entry for Chilly: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brad_Childress

    On January 6, 2006, Childress was hired to be the head coach of the Minnesota Vikings. This choice was the result of a fervent and short-lived selection process.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

  6. #6
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,601
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Viking Offseason 08'

    "C" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    That was actually pretty funny.
    Sometime I think that it would take a head coach who could walk on water to appease out fan base.
    Or maybe just a coach who has SOME head coaching experience.

    Childress has never been a head coach at the pro or collegiate level. He's supposed to be an offensive guru... yet wasn't allowed to call plays in Philly.

    Wikipedia's entry for Chilly: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brad_Childress

    On January 6, 2006, Childress was hired to be the head coach of the Minnesota Vikings. This choice was the result of a fervent and short-lived selection process.
    Stop with the broken record already.
    Not every good head coach in the NFL had HC experience at the collegiate (or on another pro team) before their first HC job.
    Everybody has to start somewhere.
    Conversely, just because someone had HC experience at the collegiate level does not make them a good HC in the NFL.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  7. #7
    C Mac D's Avatar
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    13,490

    Re: Viking Offseason 08'

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    That was actually pretty funny.
    Sometime I think that it would take a head coach who could walk on water to appease out fan base.
    Or maybe just a coach who has SOME head coaching experience.

    Childress has never been a head coach at the pro or collegiate level. He's supposed to be an offensive guru... yet wasn't allowed to call plays in Philly.

    Wikipedia's entry for Chilly: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brad_Childress

    On January 6, 2006, Childress was hired to be the head coach of the Minnesota Vikings. This choice was the result of a fervent and short-lived selection process.
    Stop with the broken record already.
    Not every good head coach in the NFL had HC experience at the collegiate (or on another pro team) before their first HC job.
    Everybody has to start somewhere.
    Conversely, just because someone had HC experience at the collegiate level does not make them a good HC in the NFL.
    The days of us agreeing are OVER!
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

  8. #8
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,601
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Viking Offseason 08'

    "C" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    That was actually pretty funny.
    Sometime I think that it would take a head coach who could walk on water to appease out fan base.
    Or maybe just a coach who has SOME head coaching experience.

    Childress has never been a head coach at the pro or collegiate level. He's supposed to be an offensive guru... yet wasn't allowed to call plays in Philly.

    Wikipedia's entry for Chilly: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brad_Childress

    On January 6, 2006, Childress was hired to be the head coach of the Minnesota Vikings. This choice was the result of a fervent and short-lived selection process.
    Stop with the broken record already.
    Not every good head coach in the NFL had HC experience at the collegiate (or on another pro team) before their first HC job.
    Everybody has to start somewhere.
    Conversely, just because someone had HC experience at the collegiate level does not make them a good HC in the NFL.
    The days of us agreeing are OVER!
    LOL>
    It might happen again... sooner or later you have to come to your senses. ;D
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

Similar Threads

  1. You know it's the offseason when....
    By WBLVikeBabe in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 95
    Last Post: 03-09-2010, 11:19 AM
  2. My New Sig for the Offseason
    By ultravikingfan in forum Help / Suggestion Box
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-12-2006, 09:48 AM
  3. Offseason
    By vikings11_27 in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-08-2006, 05:15 AM
  4. Thank God we had a big offseason
    By ADubya26 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-16-2004, 08:13 PM
  5. Thank God we had a big offseason
    By ADubya26 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-16-2004, 10:08 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •