Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    pack93z is offline Team Alumni

A truth... from a Packer Fan..

If I wasn't a Packer fan, I would be so sick of the media "crush" that they have on him, it would drive me complete insane. (Wait, I might be there already )

For that same reason, I couldn't stand Montana, Elway, Marino, Young, Aikman, Bradshaw, and currently Manning and Brady. The media takes it overboard when it comes to the QB stars... They are great talents and Hall of Fame caliber QB's but it gets sickening to listen to the ass kissing that goes on with them.

So I understand the dislike for the attention that Favre receives, but alas I have one recommendation to make. Watch the way he plays, with the emotion and excitement of a little kid and embrace it.

Hate or Cheer for him, he is a unique player that doesn't come along that often in this league. I just wish the media would leave it at that and stop with the Favre propaganda and just enjoy what he brings to the game.

Re: A truth... from a Packer Fan..

"pack93z" wrote:
    If I wasn't a Packer fan, I would be so sick of the media "crush" that they have on him, it would drive me complete insane. (Wait, I might be there already )

For that same reason, I couldn't stand Montana, Elway, Marino, Young, Aikman, Bradshaw, and currently Manning and Brady. The media takes it overboard when it comes to the QB stars... They are great talents and Hall of Fame caliber QB's but it gets sickening to listen to the jiggly butt kissing that goes on with them.

So I understand the dislike for the attention that Favre receives, but alas I have one recommendation to make. Watch that way he plays, with the emotion and excitement of a little kid and embrace it.
    What a dumb son-of-a-bitch.
    Hate or Cheer for him, he is a unique player that doesn't come along that often in this league. I just wish the media would leave it at that and stop with the Favre propaganda and just enjoy what he brings to the game.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"getyourrollon!" wrote:
    "pack93z" wrote:

For that same reason, I couldn't stand Montana, Elway, Marino, Young, Aikman, Bradshaw, and currently Manning and Brady. The media takes it overboard when it comes to the QB stars... They are great talents and Hall of Fame caliber QB's but it gets sickening to listen to the jiggly butt kissing that goes on with them.

So I understand the dislike for the attention that Favre receives, but alas I have one recommendation to make. Watch that way he plays, with the emotion and excitement of a little kid and embrace it.
    What did you post?
    ???

vikingTurf is offline Rookie

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "getyourrollon!" wrote:
    "pack93z" wrote:

What a dumb son-of-a-beeyatch.
    What did you post?
    ???
    I'll take he is at loss of words
    ;D

"getyourrollon!" wrote:
    "pack93z" wrote:

Clever..

Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired

dont take it personal pack, he has his username after culpepper

http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

"We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

- Dan Calabrese

"Vikes_King" wrote:
    dont take it personal pack, he has his username after culpepper
    Thanks, I won't though, I am posting a Favre thread on a Vikings board even though it isn't suppose to be a rah rah thread, the intention is more I understand the dislike towards Favre. Like Peterson, great players should be marveled upon even if they play for the "other guys".

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"pack93z" wrote:

So I understand the dislike for the attention that Favre receives, but alas I have one recommendation to make. Watch the way he plays, with the emotion and excitement of a little kid and embrace it.

If I was a Packer fan, I would be annoyed by the love affair the media has on Fav-re.
    I honestly think it takes away from his actual accomplishments, especially when Madden does it.
    It is so bad that it is oneof the most recognized jokes in the NFL, and I think it cheapens what Fav-re has actually done in his career.

God... it made me feel dirty just to type the words "If I was a Packer fan".
    I have to go home and shower now.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

"NodakPaul" wrote:
    If I was a Packer fan, I would be annoyed by the love affair the media has on Fav-re.
    I honestly think it takes away from his actual accomplishments, especially when Madden does it.
    It is so bad that it is oneof the most recognized jokes in the NFL, and I think it cheapens what Fav-re has actually done in his career.

I agree 100%, the constant attention he recieves is sickening... not only does it cheapen his accomplishments, it takes away from the other players around him. To be honest, I think Brett and some of the players are tiring of it as well.. to the point that they are starting to zip up when the constant Favre questions are asked.

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

"pack93z" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:

I agree 100%, the constant attention he recieves is sickening... not only does it cheapen his accomplishments, it takes away from the other players around him. To be honest, I think Brett and some of the players are tiring of it as well.. to the point that they are starting to zip up when the constant Favre questions are asked.

I'll say this, and I thought I never would,
    your probably the coolest packers fan I've ever known....

Period.......

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast