aaronitout is offline Training Camp

Trashin the Pack

Evening my purple compadres.

I've been skulking around these forums for a while, and I noticed an extreme distatse for the Packers and especially there fans.
    My question is, why do you guys care so much about the packers? I mean, trash the pack? Isn't a whole forum for trashing one team a bit much? For real that just SCREAMS bitterness. If you checked out any Packer boards I think you would find alot less mention of your team, then I find on here. I understand talking about a rival but I have yet to see one intelligent post about the Packers that had anything to do with football.Most are just immature, bitter remarks.

Thorshammer10 is offline Waterboy

Just role reversal

What's really funny is after the 2009 season you couldn't go to a single Viking site without a Packer fan or should I say a whole hoard them trolling the sites. Making absolutely rude stupid comments the whole time while we were playing minnesota nice. They even called Favre (there one time savior and god) a Fagot. Now what does that have to do with Football honestly. Now a couple year later you are crying foul and calling us bitter. Man , that's B.S.

Thorshammer10 is offline Waterboy
    Atleast we stick to our own Vikings sites for the trash talking. We don't try to completely raid and destroy our opponents sites.I was complete bullied off my own teams sites at the height of their greatness. For no reason then that my team had boasted one great year.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorshammer10 View Post
    Atleast we stick to our own Vikings sites for the trash talking. We don't try to completely raid and destroy our opponents sites.I was complete bullied off my own teams sites at the height of their greatness. For no reason then that my team had boasted one great year.
    I assure you, that is not a one way street.

I have never in my life seen so many trolls than in 2009, you guys have one, not great, but one alright season, nd suddenly, vikings fans arent afraid to come out of the shadows that they tend to hide in most of the time.

The amount of pure hateful bullshit that vikings fans spewed during 2009 was ridiculous, I had family that lived in Milwaukee at the time, and no matter where you would go there would be some dumbass in a purple 4 shirt proclaiming his team percieved supremacy, and sucking the balls of the almighty Favre. Admittedly he was essentially a demi god to most Packer fans prior, but what do you expect when you play that will he wont he retire shit for years, and then make a point to stick it to the same fans that practically worshipped you for years.

Ill give you one thing, it almost looked like you guys were goona really get the better of us with Favre.....
    Good thing we completly OWNED you guys by beating you and Favre twice and doing what you failed miserably to do, which is win the Super Bowl.

Not to mention we replaced him with the greatest QB to ever play the game.

Its ok, maybe one day you guys will be more then the Packers little bitch.
    Last edited by aaronitout; 03-27-2013 at 09:22 AM.

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    It was good to meet you. Now go away.

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronitout View Post
    I assure you, that is not a one way street.

I have never in my life seen so many trolls than in 2009, you guys have one, not great, but one alright season, nd suddenly, vikings fans arent afraid to come out of the shadows that they tend to hide in most of the time.

The amount of pure hateful bullshit that vikings fans spewed during 2009 was ridiculous, I had family that lived in Milwaukee at the time, and no matter where you would go there would be some dumbass in a purple 4 shirt proclaiming his team percieved supremacy, and sucking the balls of the almighty Favre. Admittedly he was essentially a demi god to most Packer fans prior, but what do you expect when you play that will he wont he retire shit for years, and then make a point to stick it to the same fans that practically worshipped you for years.

Ill give you one thing, it almost looked like you guys were goona really get the better of us with Favre.....
    Good thing we completly OWNED you guys by beating you and Favre twice and doing what you failed miserably to do, which is win the Super Bowl.

Not to mention we replaced him with the greatest QB to ever play the game.

Its ok, maybe one day you guys will be more then the Packers little bitch.
    Sadly I can't disagree with much there. We had more than an alright season in 2009 though, that was a very good team, put virtually anyone but Childress on the sideline and it may have ended differently.

And I didn't realize Peyton Manning replaced Favre in Green Bay.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Anderson View Post
    Sadly I can't disagree with much there. We had more than an alright season in 2009 though, that was a very good team, put virtually anyone but Childress on the sideline and it may have ended differently.

And I didn't realize Peyton Manning replaced Favre in Green Bay.
    Id be willing to bet that most people would take Airin' Godgers over Peyton, Id also be willing to bet that Aaron ends with more rings then Peyton too. (God willing that Capers can get his head out of his ass.) But Peyton is definently up there.

Cant even believe Childress got that far, thanks for keeping him off the plane to GB.
    Last edited by aaronitout; 03-27-2013 at 11:37 AM.

kingpin9995 is offline Starter
    Hey stuip, it worked. 2009 was the best season ever to watch you goofs in Gein Bay cry like little babies about Favre going to the Vikings. I was at Lameblow the day Favre came back and kicked your ass on his return. I've never seen such a bunch of puzzies that day, wandering around after the game mumbling to yourselves. You dummies take your team way to serious. Get a fuking life for gods sake. It's a bunch of overpaid criminals for the most part giving you something to bitch about on Sunday. You kissed Favre's ass for 15 years, with 8 thousand Pecker songs about him. He leaves because your GM is a a hole and all the sudden he's dead to you. Who should be dead is that weirdo GM of yours, Does that loser have family or friends? He sits by himself with his wild eyes all by himself in that suite. He must be gay...like Erin.;

kingpin9995 is offline Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by kingpin9995 View Post
    Hey stuip, it worked. 2009 was the best season ever to watch you goofs in Gein Bay cry like little babies about Favre going to the Vikings. I was at Lameblow the day Favre came back and kicked your ass on his return. I've never seen such a bunch of puzzies that day, wandering around after the game mumbling to yourselves. You dummies take your team way to serious. Get a fuking life for gods sake. It's a bunch of overpaid criminals for the most part giving you something to bitch about on Sunday. You kissed Favre's ass for 15 years, with 8 thousand Pecker songs about him. He leaves because your GM is a a hole and all the sudden he's dead to you. Who should be dead is that weirdo GM of yours, Does that loser have family or friends? He sits by himself with his wild eyes all by himself in that suite. He must be gay...like Erin.;
    Jennings speaks the truth. Sharon is not liked by his players. He's gotten a huge head and all the credit goes to him when the Pack win. When they lose there is always another reason besides Sharon. These dummies used to do the same thing with Favre. When is the new Our Rodgers prayer coming out dummies?