Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    jessejames09 is offline Ring of Fame

Re: They start 'em young

Speaking of numbers, our number today is "5.5". That's how many games back your precious Viqueens are from the division lead. Considering you have 6 left, I think that would tend to mean you have some work to do.
    Ever heard of the value '0' its the percentage the packers have of actually winning a Superbowl against an AFC team. ie Colts, Pats, Steelers. Not to mention they could easily lose in the playoffs if Brett plays like Brett. Talking about likelihoods of things isn't Brett due for a 4 int game?

rttsbgtgb is offline Rookie

"jessejames09" wrote:
    Ever heard of the value '0' its the percentage the packers have of actually winning a Superbowl against an AFC team.
    Really, genius? They would have to play an AFC team in the Super Bowl? WOW! They must have changed things up on me. I figured they'd play an NFC team in the Super Bowl. Thank you for updating my knowledge!

As far as the percentage goes, I think I've seen that somewhere before...

Oh yeah. I remember. It's the Vikings chance of winning the Super Bowl this year.

You know what the number 0 also represents? The amount of Super Bowl wins the Vikings have.

"jessejames09" wrote:
    Not to mention they could easily lose in the playoffs if Brett plays like Brett.
    True. But at least we'll get to the playoffs to do it.

"jessejames09" wrote:
    Talking about likelihoods of things isn't Brett due for a 4 int game?
    I'd say the same thing about your QB, but I don't know who it is. So you got me there.
    "We want the ball, and we're gonna score." - Matt Hasselbeck

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

You must be bored tonight.

What happened, run of of KY Jelly and the sheep hole has dried up?

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    You must be bored tonight.

What happened, run of of KY Jelly and the sheep hole has dried up?

Please Ultra axe this loser! Same old song and dance comments from a Packer fan.
    :

"rttsbgtgb" wrote:
    "jessejames09" wrote:
    Ever heard of the value '0' its the percentage the packers have of actually winning a Superbowl against an AFC team.
    Really, genius? They would have to play an AFC team in the Super Bowl? WOW! They must have changed things up on me. I figured they'd play an NFC team in the Super Bowl. Thank you for updating my knowledge!

As far as the percentage goes, I think I've seen that somewhere before...

Oh yeah. I remember. It's the Vikings chance of winning the Super Bowl this year.

You know what the number 0 also represents? The amount of Super Bowl wins the Vikings have.

"jessejames09" wrote:
    Not to mention they could easily lose in the playoffs if Brett plays like Brett.
    True. But at least we'll get to the playoffs to do it.

"jessejames09" wrote:
    Talking about likelihoods of things isn't Brett due for a 4 int game?
    I'd say the same thing about your QB, but I don't know who it is. So you got me there.
    Wrong! Mathmatically they are still in it. Do I believe they will make it? Ummm maybe. I just sit back and smile because you made a statement that far from the truth and thoughtless. Way to go troll!

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"rttsbgtgb" wrote:

Enjoy watching the Packers in the playoffs. I'm sure it'll be quite a sight from your couch. As 'The Player' would say, "Getcha popcorn ready"
    Happy golfing
    Is this turd refering to Purple Gator?

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

"singersp" wrote:
    "rttsbgtgb" wrote:

Enjoy watching the Packers in the playoffs. I'm sure it'll be quite a sight from your couch. As 'The Player' would say, "Getcha popcorn ready"
    Happy golfing
    LOL he does say that.

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

"singersp" wrote:
    "rttsbgtgb" wrote:

Happy golfing
    Terrel Owens

"rttsbgtgb" wrote:

This isn't even mentioning the amount of mentally defective individuals you have in your state. The Vikings are the only team I've ever seen with a challenged section. It's not that you're being kind to the mentally challenged, it's just that with the amount of them walking amongst the general population, it was bound to happen eventually. Odds and percentages and all. Stuff you guys wouldn't understand. Too many numbers.
    You are correct. There are some Packer fans in this state. We keep that section available for the Packer fans when they come here.

"rttsbgtgb" wrote:
    "bryonfos" wrote:
    "you did the right thing leaving son, if she isn't good enough for her own family, she sure isn't good enough for ours!"
    All that means is the virgin was a Vikings fan. I mean, not being good enough for her own family and all...that would seem to indicate that she was a Vikings fan. We all know you people from Minnesota like to keep it in the family.

This isn't even mentioning the amount of mentally defective individuals you have in your state. The Vikings are the only team I've ever seen with a challenged section. It's not that you're being kind to the mentally challenged, it's just that with the amount of them walking amongst the general population, it was bound to happen eventually. Odds and percentages and all. Stuff you guys wouldn't understand. Too many numbers.

Speaking of numbers, our number today is "5.5". That's how many games back your precious Viqueens are from the division lead. Considering you have 6 left, I think that would tend to mean you have some work to do.

By the way, who is your QB these days? I've lost track. I guess it isn't hard to lose track when it's a constant carousel of no name lame duck quarterbacks.

Hopefully you guys will get your one good player back and finally start to get back to winning every three to four weeks. I wish you luck.

Happy golfing
    [img width=450 height=406]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/singersp82759/tards/tard-1.jpg[/img]

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast