Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    bono is offline Hall of Famer

them chickens is ash and I'm lotion...

Guess who's back?! yeah, I know it's been a long while. you guys/gals haven't forgot about me, eh?
    Well, if any of you are wondering why I haven't been posting around here as of late, it's because i've been so busy dealing with my ailing Milw. Bucks; coping with the sudden loss of some prestigious Packer Backers (most notable: Darren "sharper shake" Sharper); long, draggy nights at the office (this March Maddness is really irking me...however, GO UW-MILWAUKEE PANTHERS (my alma mater)...they're in the NIT!!!).
    I'm just glad Favre's returning...and Robert "Ferggie" Ferguson plans to return come training camp time...and Grady Jackson remains...and, oh yeah, Favre returning!!! With the loss of Sharper on our behalf, and a gain of him on the Vikings' behalf, I really think the Vikings are going to rock the NFL inside out...definately will be better than in years past. I also believe -due to the notion that this may TRULY be Favre's last season, that the Packers will overachieve and go deep into the playoffs, probably even the SB (that is, if the Vikings can stay at bay).
    GO PACK GO!!!!
    Holla!!!
    BonoSugaRay IS Betamethasone Dunkin

sitandbehitski is offline Asst. Coach

No matter how well Favre plays. . .

He still has no Defense.
    I may be an a$$, but at least I m a smart one

shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Blog Entries

Re: them chickens is ash and I'm lotion...

"bono" wrote:
    Guess who's back?! yeah, I know it's been a long while. you guys/gals haven't forgot about me, eh?
    Well, if any of you are wondering why I haven't been posting around here as of late, it's because i've been so busy dealing with my ailing Milw. Bucks; coping with the sudden loss of some prestigious Packer Backers (most notable: Darren "sharper shake" Sharper); long, draggy nights at the office (this March Maddness is really irking me...however, GO UW-MILWAUKEE PANTHERS (my alma mater)...they're in the NIT!!!).
    I'm just glad Favre's returning...and Robert "Ferggie" Ferguson plans to return come training camp time...and Grady Jackson remains...and, oh yeah, Favre returning!!! With the loss of Sharper on our behalf, and a gain of him on the Vikings' behalf, I really think the Vikings are going to rock the NFL inside out...definately will be better than in years past. I also believe -due to the notion that this may TRULY be Favre's last season, that the Packers will overachieve and go deep into the playoffs, probably even the SB (that is, if the Vikings can stay at bay).
    GO PACK GO!!!!
    Holla!!!
    BONO, WAKE UP AND SMELL WHAT YOU'RE SHOVELING!!!!!!!

You SERIOUSLY think the Packers could make the SUPER BOWL!!??

Are you TOTALLY mental?
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

when did i ever say Favre did? After carrying the cheese ring of love around my soul for over a decade, i do believe i'd know if the packers had ANY kind of a defense. I know they're weak in that area. I also know that they were able to win 10 games (and win the NORTH 3x in a row with that horrible excuse for a defense) that season and make the post. 4th and 26 will forever live on, as well as the Randy Moss mooning: celebrating the downfall of a once good defense.

hey Shock,
    I believe the Vikings are gonna wreck some stuff up this season. So, what exactly is it that i'm shoveling with that belief? Let me put it this way: only one of two teams are gonna represent the NFC this coming season in the super bowl: the Packers or Vikings. Disagree?

shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Blog Entries

"bono" wrote:
    hey Shock,
    I believe the Vikings are gonna wreck some stuff up this season. So, what exactly is it that i'm shoveling with that belief? Let me put it this way: only one of two teams are gonna represent the NFC this coming season in the super bowl: the Packers or Vikings. Disagree?
    What I meant was your belief that the Packers are going deep in the playoffs. The Vikes will win the division, and the Pack will be second, ONLY because Favre is coming back again and JWalk is going to be one of, IF NOT the best, WR in the NFC, I'll give you that. That kid's a superstar in the making.
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

"a superstar in the making"? Well, well, Shock, we see eye-to-eye!

UMDTwinsfan is offline Rookie

by the way UWM is in the NCAA tourney not the NIT
    Mike Tyson~ "My main objective is to be professional but to kill him."
    [img:01cfef02d5]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y41/MNTwins757/mine/Chrissfistattempt.jpg[/img:01cfef02d5]

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

you're correct about my alma mater being in the NCAA tourney and not the NIT. I must've mixed them up with one of state's most hated rival colleges: Marquette Golden Eagles...the team that DIDN'T get an NIT bid!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast