Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Thanks for the memories Brett!

"Caine" wrote:
    "superior230bartime" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    I'm 99 percent sure that Favre won't retire this season.
    He has too much to play for next year. (including the INT record)
    I hope he doesn't.
    I'd rather play Favre then Aaron Rodgers, its more exciting and its always fun to get a pick or three off of him.
    With or without Favre the Packers have more upside for next year than your almighty Purple Warriors.
    ...Still feel like gloating?
    Well, putting it in perspective, saying you're better then the Vikings right now is like saying you're the skinniest fat kid at "Fat Camp".
    You're the prettiest ugly chick.
    The smartest dumb guy.
    Get the picture?
    You may be better than we are right now, but you still suck...

I feel so sorry for you right now.

Caine
    The good thing about the Vikings having a bad year is that Caine is in top form for troll bashing and we're all just chomping at the bit to bury a few trolls just to calm down a bit.
    That was nice Caine, brought a tear to my eye.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

WaltzingMewelde...that long of a quote really isn't nessesary, maybe cut out the majority or just cite his name
    ~~I'm but one Vikings fan in a sea of Frudge Packers!!!~~

superior230bartime is offline Pro-Bowler

"Caine" wrote:
    "superior230bartime" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    I'm 99 percent sure that Favre won't retire this season.
    He has too much to play for next year. (including the INT record)
    I hope he doesn't.
    I'd rather play Favre then Aaron Rodgers, its more exciting and its always fun to get a pick or three off of him.
    With or without Favre the Packers have more upside for next year than your almighty Purple Warriors.
    Oh, now THAT'S ballsy.
    You virtually hid your head in the sand for the past TWO YEARS, and now that the Peckers had a .500 season while we faltered, you want to come here and state the obvious like you're some sort of prophet of doom?
    And to what do we owe the honor of your presence.
    To what benevolent football god must we offer thanks for your poignant and insightful comment?

In short, where were your balls hidden for two years?

Very few people here are looking at next season as a break out year for us...mostly we're wondering what - if any - upside can be taken from this past debacle of a season and used as a building block for next season and beyond.
    And, mostly we're comming up empty.

On the Pecker end of things, I will agree that as of this moment your roster has more upside than ours.
    That can change.
    The soft schedule we were all handed played a rather significant role in your 8-8 final result...playing in a soft division didn't hurt either.
    Think you'll do that well next season?
    I'd wager against that.

Meanwhile, the complete disarray of the Viking Offense coupled with the loss of Tomlin has many Viking fans scouting likely draft picks for 2008 already.
    HOWEVER, and I put that in all caps for a reason, don't think for one second that we're planning on giving any ground to the Peckers.
    No one in Peckerland picked Green Bay to finish 2nd in the North this season...until right around week 14.
    And, as fickle as the gods of football are, I wouldn't bank on being there next season either.

Face facts, you don't have a powerhouse team right now.
    The BEST teams you beat last season were San Fran (Who no one picked to be any good) and Chicago...and calling San Fran a good team is a stretch.
    Other than that, you were blessed with 2 games each versus the perenially pathetic Lions and the Offensively impotent Vikings.
    Toss in games versus Miami (6-10) and Arizona (5-11) and that rounds out your victories for the season.

Still feel like gloating?
    Well, putting it in perspective, saying you're better then the Vikings right now is like saying you're the skinniest fat kid at "Fat Camp".
    You're the prettiest ugly chick.
    The smartest dumb guy.
    Get the picture?
    You may be better than we are right now, but you still suck.

I wonder if the Peckers get off to another slow start if you'll be back smack talking?
    We couldn't get you to shut up when your guys were winning the Division (Then choking all over the play-offs).
    A couple of bad years, and you guys vanished like cookies at a Jenny Craig meeting.
    Now, the brightest spot on your horizon is that you had a better record than we did.

I feel so sorry for you right now.

Caine

Where do you get that I am gloating from dipshit?
    I merely stated an opinion that you just agreed with somewhere in your incoherent rambling response.
    If I wanted to gloat, I would have came on here and rubbed it in after both victories the Packers had over the Vikings this past year,
    The fact of the matter is that all off-season last year, you guys talked about how terrible the Packers were going to be(lucky to get 2 wins, guaranteed to be swept by the Vikes, etc.)
    Now, in classic Viking fan fashion, no one admits they were wrong - everyone just moves on to "Well the Packers still suck and now they have a worse draft pick than us."
    Did I state anywhere that the Packers are a dominant team, heading for the Superbowl next year?
    They had the youngest team in the league last year and pulled out 8 victories partly due to their soft schedule.
    That is still more victores than your beloved purple warriors managed on the same soft schedule.
    The reason I don't show up on this site much anymore has nothing to do with how good or bad the Packers are and have been.
    It has everything to do with the collection of idiots(like yourself) and young punks that have infested this site over the years.
    Also, if I was looking to gloat to some Minnesota fans, I would be over on the Gopher board, talking about Wisconsin basketball and football vs. the pathetic programs that MN has assembled
    What fun would that be though since "Gopher Nation" consists of about 5 people.

Stop feeling sorry for me and feel sorry for yourself.

Superior230bartime
    purplepride.org: Home of Disillusioned Vikings Fans World-wide

i would say that vikes fans are much more humble then packers fans.
    i know this because i live in an area with a lot of packers fans, and not a single vikings fan.
    i will admit i thought that our vikings were going to be better this year, and even lost money on it with a packers fan...don't preach to us trying to take the high road.
    if we were on a packers board i would expect
    people to be defensive about anything i said so suck it up and accept what you get on OUR site
    ~~I'm but one Vikings fan in a sea of Frudge Packers!!!~~

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

With or without Favre the Packers have more upside for next year than your almighty Purple Warriors.-Superior Barfly
    "superior230bartime]Where" wrote:
    [quote]

Hmmmm....let's see....what could have POSSIBLY given me the impression that you were gloating.....
    Maybe it was when you said "With or without Favre the Packers have more upside for next year than your almighty Purple Warriors".

Note the blatant sarcasm, the declaration of superiority....hmmm...I think that's called gloating....polesmoker.

"superior230bartime]I" wrote:
    [quote]

Sure I agreed.
    Any idiot can see that the Vikings are in complete disarray right now.
    But the fact that I agreed with WHAT you said doesn't mean I appreciated HOW you said it.

And, yes, you COULD have come on after the victories...but that would have been too obvious, right?
    You're too clever to be that blatant.
    And, in spite of all your cleverness, you let slip a zinger and got it tossed back in your face.

Oh the humanity!!!!

"superior230bartime]The" wrote:
    [quote]

Yes, we did.
    We all stated that Green Bay would suck more than we would.
    And, for the record, we were all WRONG.
    I thought we'd have an offense...I was wrong.
    I thought we'd be competative with our soft schedule....I was wrong.
    I thought we'd sweep Green Bay.....I was wrong.
    I thought that, at the VERY least, we'd have a better record....I was WRONG (And it cost me $50).

Happy now?
    I've admitted to being wrong.
    I can do it again if you'd like.
    But, I never mentioned the draft pick...that was someone else.

"superior230bartime]Did" wrote:
    [quote]

No, you didn't.
    But, when making vieled comments about another teams LACK of ability implies that your team HAS ability.
    I simply pointed out the falicy of that implication.

And it was almost COMPLETELY due to their soft schedule...

"superior230bartime]That" wrote:
    [quote]

Again with the sarcasm....why do I get the feeling that your first post was a shot......

[quote]

Of you tell yourself that enough times, you will eventually come to believe it.

As for me being an idiot (not to mention a dipshit), I'd like to point out that there are EXACTLY 7 people on the entire planet whose opinions I actually care about.
    You are not on that list.

Here's a quick note, however.
    If you are on a website dedicated to something that is in opposition to something you support and you make statements against that something you are diametrically opposed to, expect retaliation.
    Do you think you're the first Packer fan that has made a slighting statement towards the Vikings since the end of the season?
    I live in southern Wisconsin for pete's sake.
    I'm surrounded by them!!!
    So, since I come here to ESCAPE Packer-tards, you got special treatment.

Don't you feel special?

"superior230bartime]Also," wrote:

Again, I live in Wisconsin, sport (About 30 minutes from Madison).
    I actually follow the Badgers so if you're looking to gloat that way, you won't make a dent.

[quote author=superior230bartime]Stop feeling sorry for me and feel sorry for yourself.

Superior230bartime
    Wow.
    THAT told me.
    How will I ever recover from THAT crushing blow.

PS:
    It might be of interest to note that, locally, Viking and Packer fans here have entered into a quasi-alliance in opposition to the Bears.
    Since we are @ 90 miles from Chicago, we get a lot of Bear fans in the area too.
    Who would have ever thought it possible.

Have a nice day,

Caine

mr.woo is offline Team Alumni

"Caine" wrote:
    [quote]
    With or without Favre the Packers have more upside for next year than your almighty Purple Warriors.-Superior Barfly
    "superior230bartime]Where" wrote:
    [quote]

Hmmmm....let's see....what could have POSSIBLY given me the impression that you were gloating.....
    Maybe it was when you said "With or without Favre the Packers have more upside for next year than your almighty Purple Warriors".

Note the blatant sarcasm, the declaration of superiority....hmmm...I think that's called gloating....polesmoker.

"superior230bartime]I" wrote:
    [quote]

Sure I agreed.
    Any idiot can see that the Vikings are in complete disarray right now.
    But the fact that I agreed with WHAT you said doesn't mean I appreciated HOW you said it.

And, yes, you COULD have come on after the victories...but that would have been too obvious, right?
    You're too clever to be that blatant.
    And, in spite of all your cleverness, you let slip a zinger and got it tossed back in your face.

Oh the humanity!!!!

[quote]

Yes, we did.
    We all stated that Green Bay would suck more than we would.
    And, for the record, we were all WRONG.
    I thought we'd have an offense...I was wrong.
    I thought we'd be competative with our soft schedule....I was wrong.
    I thought we'd sweep Green Bay.....I was wrong.
    I thought that, at the VERY least, we'd have a better record....I was WRONG (And it cost me $50).

Happy now?
    I've admitted to being wrong.
    I can do it again if you'd like.
    But, I never mentioned the draft pick...that was someone else.

"superior230bartime]Did" wrote:
    [quote]

No, you didn't.
    But, when making vieled comments about another teams LACK of ability implies that your team HAS ability.
    I simply pointed out the falicy of that implication.

And it was almost COMPLETELY due to their soft schedule...

"superior230bartime]That" wrote:
    [quote]

Again with the sarcasm....why do I get the feeling that your first post was a shot......

[quote]

Of you tell yourself that enough times, you will eventually come to believe it.

As for me being an idiot (not to mention a dipshit), I'd like to point out that there are EXACTLY 7 people on the entire planet whose opinions I actually care about.
    You are not on that list.

Here's a quick note, however.
    If you are on a website dedicated to something that is in opposition to something you support and you make statements against that something you are diametrically opposed to, expect retaliation.
    Do you think you're the first Packer fan that has made a slighting statement towards the Vikings since the end of the season?
    I live in southern Wisconsin for pete's sake.
    I'm surrounded by them!!!
    So, since I come here to ESCAPE Packer-tards, you got special treatment.

Don't you feel special?

"superior230bartime]Also," wrote:
    [quote]

Again, I live in Wisconsin, sport (About 30 minutes from Madison).
    I actually follow the Badgers so if you're looking to gloat that way, you won't make a dent.

"superior230bartime]Stop" wrote:

Wow.
    THAT told me.
    How will I ever recover from THAT crushing blow.

PS:
    It might be of interest to note that, locally, Viking and Packer fans here have entered into a quasi-alliance in opposition to the Bears.
    Since we are @ 90 miles from Chicago, we get a lot of Bear fans in the area too.
    Who would have ever thought it possible.

Have a nice day,

Caine
    thats what we call a reality bi+ch slap.

way to go caine
    woo out
    just two corn cobs shy of a bushel

crazyB is offline Starter

is he realy going this time?
    would be great to see him come back and throw a few more interseptions, oh well maybe he could join Elvis and just be seen in Burger King.

8)

8) crazyB that s Mr crazyB to you 8)

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"crazyB" wrote:
    is he realy going this time?
    would be great to see him come back and throw a few more interseptions, oh well maybe he could join Elvis and just be seen in Burger King.

He's still mulling it over & says there is no timetable. Surprised? After the Packers last game he said he would decide in 2 weeks. Now he has changed his mind on deciding so he can milk some more attention from his crotch-sniffing fans.

Here's the link to the article;

http://www.purplepride.org/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=149&topic=30979.0

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234