Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Thanks for the memories Brett!

"poult" wrote:
    and your start T jack sig, ya might wanna get rid of that, he's proven he's a mistake.
    a mistake??? have you watched him play at all?? sure, he has a ways to go, but which rookie doesnt?? he looks very promising, and i dont think he was a mistake at all.
    "God has blessed me tremendously. I'd be a fool to complain."
    "From what I understand, the coaches will put the best 11 on the field."
    -Tyrell Johnson

I didn't watch the game but I did happen to tune in during the post-game Favre interview and after seeing the tears and hearing him talk, it sure sounds like it is over this time.
    Even babies know the difference.

mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame

"poult" wrote:
    and your start T jack sig, ya might wanna get rid of that, he's proven he's a mistake.
    Showing off your football IQ again I see .....
    :

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

ONE THING IS OFFICIAL:

THE BEARS SUCK!!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

audioghost is offline Star Spokesman

"poult" wrote:
    I'll just be glad when I dont gotta watch 'ya boi Favre bawling on TV like a little girl...

And he does this stuff for the camera...he's crying and the chick asks him "what are the emotions going through your mind right now" and he's like "I think you can see"....lol what a joke!

He also says: "I didnt plan on doing this"...really? Lol, I'm pretty sure we could figure that one out...sounds like someone whos lying

AND NO, I've never seen a pro athlete bawling after the game on the field after his last game...I've seen it in middle school...but gimme a break.

Spare me...the guy acts like he's never thrown a TD pass when he gets a TD and cries after they lose...can anyone say drama queen?

LOL! Scrolling across the bottom of the screen on Sportscenter right now...it says these exact words "Coming Up....Why Brett Favre couldn't contain his emotions after the game"....wow, they're on his nuts like no other...the Packers havent done a thing in like 5 years and the media is still on his nuts...other notable QBs that went out of the league in relative obscurity: Joe Montana (the media didnt give a dang once he went to the Chiefs)...Warren Moon (went he went out as a Seahawk, the media didnt care either) .... both Hall of Fame QBs..

Cant wait till I'm done hearing about this guy! He hasnt done a thing since the '90s...and I could give a dang about stats, he cant leave his team to victories!

A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

audioghost is offline Star Spokesman

Cris Carter went out as the #2 WR of all time statistically...wish he coulda gotten that kind of attention!

I cant even manage to dig up a Cris Carter highlight film....#2 WR in history statistically! WTF?

A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

"audioghost" wrote:
    "poult" wrote:
    I'll just be glad when I dont gotta watch 'ya boi Favre bawling on TV like a little girl...

And he does this stuff for the camera...he's crying and the chick asks him "what are the emotions going through your mind right now" and he's like "I think you can see"....lol what a joke!

He also says: "I didnt plan on doing this"...really? Lol, I'm pretty sure we could figure that one out...sounds like someone whos lying

AND NO, I've never seen a pro athlete bawling after the game on the field after his last game...I've seen it in middle school...but gimme a break.

Spare me...the guy acts like he's never thrown a TD pass when he gets a TD and cries after they lose...can anyone say drama queen?

LOL! Scrolling across the bottom of the screen on Sportscenter right now...it says these exact words "Coming Up....Why Brett Favre couldn't contain his emotions after the game"....wow, they're on his nuts like no other...the Packers havent done a thing in like 5 years and the media is still on his nuts...other notable QBs that went out of the league in relative obscurity: Joe Montana (the media didnt give a dang once he went to the Chiefs)...Warren Moon (went he went out as a Seahawk, the media didnt care either) .... both Hall of Fame QBs..

Cant wait till I'm done hearing about this guy! He hasnt done a thing since the '90s...and I could give a dang about stats, he cant leave his team to victories
    !

Yeah, what he said! Very well put audio!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Guruzen is offline Starter

You know the saying "you don't know what you have until it's gone". And what we have with Favre is a friendly rivalry going back an entire decade. He gets a lot of attention but he has earned it. Look at his Green Bay's pathetic defense and the lack of star players on the offense for the past 5 years and you will see that he has done much more with much less than most other QB's.

He's tough, he's a competitor and he's got heart. I would have him on my team in a heartbeat. No, I'm not a Madden clone, I'm just stating the obvious.

He deserves more attention than that wanker peyton manning!

MVIKING7 is offline Pro-Bowler

Other then longevity, passing for over 5000 yards(due to his longevity), and winning one supe, am I missing something in all the adulation bestowed upon Farve? And I'm not speaking from a Viking fan's head, just a football realist. The media portrays this guy to be in the company of Montana, Elway, or Staubach. when in fact he has a career 61.5 %completion rating(which is good but not great) has thrown 273 INT's to his 414 TD's, and he has never had a passer rating of 100.
    Check out this Football HOF link and see if you can find his name, I can't. Bye Brett. IMHO.......you were good but not great. :Phttp://www.profootballhof.com/history/release.jsp?release_id=1303

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Favre the Faker will be back next year.
    I won't believe it until he is GONE from the sideline the first week of the season.
    Even then, I wouldn't rule out a Rocky Balboa type comeback of some sort, or at the very least a George Foreman comeback at the age of 40+ years of age.

You can't trust Favre any further than John Randle could fling him.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast