Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    LJOHNSON26 is offline Training Camp

Re: Thanks 4 the memories FAVRE!! You'll be missed

I'd rather have Favre than Dilfer. And Dilfer is still working.
    Packers Suck.

cc21 is offline Ring of Fame

Iron man? Come on, Steve McNair, now that is an ironman. That guys plays through broken ribs, fingers, concussions, knee injuries,wrist, arm, you name it, that guy has probably played through it. But he doesnt get the credit that Faver does because he doesnt have as long of a starting streak as he does.

bono is offline Hall of Famer

Face it: Vikings getting Favre = the team staying in Minnesota! Renovation will definately be on the way. And no more of those "sell my tickets to Steelers' fans, causing there to be like 10,000 Steeler supports at the game in Minnesota, causing Tice to be very angry, viking fair weather fans"
    BonoSugaRay IS Betamethasone Dunkin

DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

"bono" wrote:
    I bet if Vikings were to get Favre, the team would stay in Minnesota...renevated and soldout every game!!!
    "ladies and gentz, it's the one and only Iron Man: Bret Lorenzo Favre!"
    Sad thing is, you might be right.. we'd have no choice but to cheer him on if he were in there QB'ing for us. But we just might be booing him more often than not.. if he does not produce the right results.

"bono" wrote:
    Face it: Vikings getting Favre = the team staying in Minnesota! Renovation will definately be on the way. And no more of those "sell my tickets to Steelers' fans, causing there to be like 10,000 Steeler supports at the game in Minnesota, causing Tice to be very angry, viking fair weather fans"
    How would fare = the vikings staying in minnesota. In case you didnt know most vikings fans hate favre and would be mad if he came. Oh and by the way, Zygi already said that the vikes would stay in minnesota.

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

"bono" wrote:
    I would rather see Sean Hill start for a season. At least he might throw less picks.

bono is offline Hall of Famer

Corey,
    what about Favre DOESN'T scream Iron Man? Are you kidding me? With all the injuries, back-to-back tragedies and bad off-season moves by the org., that Favre has had to deal with, I'd say he is definately atop the all-time Iron Man list. Did I mention that Favre is the one to BLAME for such stardom/success amongst many of his WRs throughout his career...i.e. making them look better than they really are? Now, how many QBs you know can MAKE their WRs look that good...pro-bowlish good, at that?
    BonoSugaRay IS Betamethasone Dunkin

"bono" wrote:
    Corey,
    what about Favre DOESN'T scream Iron Man? Are you kidding me? With all the injuries, back-to-back tragedies and bad off-season moves by the org., that Favre has had to deal with, I'd say he is definately atop the all-time Iron Man list. Did I mention that Favre is the one to BLAME for such stardom/success amongst many of his WRs throughout his career...i.e. making them look better than they really are? Now, how many QBs you know can MAKE their WRs look that good...pro-bowlish good, at that?
    Go back in history and I'm sure you will find a lot. As of right now, Peyton Manning. But Favre can't do that anymore. You gotta give McNair credit, that guy doesn't feel pain.

LJOHNSON26 is offline Training Camp

Every fan in every city has their price. The only reason there were so many Pittsburgh fans in the stands was because so many Pittsburgh fans came here looking for tickets and were willing to pay whatever the going price was. If you go to any ticket agency and are willing to pay crazy prices, you can go to any game in the nation that you want to.....Bears versus Packers in Lambeau, Denver vs oakland in Oakland, etc. Positively...100% guaranteed. Its not a function of Minnesota having crappy fans. Its a function of the other city's team having great fans willing to travel and pay up the butt for tickets.
    Packers Suck.

DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

How do you think the Yankees felt about getting a player from their hated rival over in Boston just recently..? I think the Red Sox hated it more though. This really isn't all that different, Viking fans may find it hard to accept Favre.. but how would GB fans feel about it................................................ ........? I think many of them might need to attend anger management classes if it ever came to this.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast