Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TEXPACK

outcast316 is offline Pro-Bowler

TEXPACK

Tex,

I have blasted you in other threads about intelligent posts and attacking people however, I see it is to no avail. The names you call people and how you personally attack them because they have an opinion you do not agree with...why? If you cannot stand the people who post here than I suggest you look to another fan site. www.packerchatters.com is a decent Packer fan site, I am sure they would love to hear your insight on issues regarding the Packers. Tex I welcome you to come and sit with my 7th graders and you could quite possibly learn something about respect.
    Signature not changing until the Vikings win the Super Bowl. Started- 7/8/2005

TEXPACK is offline Pro-Bowler

TEXPACK

I play attack style football and attack style chat. Anytime you want to challenge me in an intellectual competition, let me know. You aren't that bright and I feel sorry for our future if you are giving the instruction.
    Some of us will do our jobs well and some will not, but we will all be judged by only one thing - the result." --Vince Lombardi

TEXPACK

Tex,

You really should not have. Like I have said before I am very empathetic towards you. Lets talk about being bright shall we. I do not go around calling people names nor do I attack them personally. You claim to be so "intellectual" but you resort to name calling and personal attacks. Appears like I have a genius on my hands.

TEXPACK

Listen lady I'm just trying to have some fun with the fellas. I know you get upset when we argue back and forth but, that's what men do sometimes.

I'm sorry this doesn't conform with your garden club/tea room etiquette. It's football season damn it!

I'd like to order one of those purple viking floor mats from you so, I can wipe my feet off after a hard days work.
    Some of us will do our jobs well and some will not, but we will all be judged by only one thing - the result." --Vince Lombardi

TEXPACK

Tex,

Thanks for the laugh. "Having some fun with the fellas", "argue back and forth"? Calling people “retarded piss ants” and using statements such as “I'm trying to educate retards like you" does not really seem like a good time.

Again Tex you feel the need to attack me by calling me a "lady". Tex I know you do not know any better however, I am sorry that you cannot see through your own ignorance.

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

TEXPACK

TEXPACK

Been warned about what?

If people want to talk football I talk football. Most of the people here are just as guilty as I am of name calling those who are not can tell you that I don't hassle.

Sophomoric is a great descriptive word for many Vikings fans, overconfident and misinformed.

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

TEXPACK

It's funny TexPack, but most people only insult you when you initiated it in some previous post or thread. Don't use the "well you do it too" excuse, most of the time people are retaliating or are frustrated with what you claim to be is "football talk". Keep in mind this is a Vikings fan site. Naturally we do not like the Packers and I wouldn't expect a Packer fan to appreciate me talking smack about their favorite team on their turf.

I have no problem talking football, when the title of the post isn't stuff like "excuses vikings fan will have when they go 8-8". Stuff like that just provokes people.

Alot of your posts come off as arrogant, as if no one else here is halfway as intelligent as you. treat people like that and you really don't need to keep coming back here, cuz no one here will want to talk to you.

Packer fans are just as overconfident as vikings fans. Most seem to think that as long as you have Farve and the fact you are almost the same team will be enough to stay at the top of the division. I am sure you have heard this before, but we led the division for 16 weeks out of the season, for you to overlook us is overconfidence. Even you can admit, without the fluke last play of the season you wouldn't even be here.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

TEXPACK

Tex,

Here we go again. "Why God do you let these people breed?" and your gross overgeneralization of Viking fans. "Sophomoric is a great descriptive word for many Vikings fans, overconfident and misinformed." As I have stated before it is really too bad you cannot see through your own ignorance.

Tex if you want to have an intelligent conversation about football let me know however, you are alienating just about everybody on the purplepride forums.

TEXPACK

Stallion,

What you are saying is simply incorrect. I never have flamed anyone here who didn't do it to me first. Hell, I have to pick and choose who I defend myself against because so many do it. As a rule, I come back on those I consider smart enough to defend themselves or those so stupid I can't let it go. The others I let go by.

Hey for me this is just good clean fun. I wouldn't act any differently if I was in a locker room or bar with my comments.

FYI, you may note the "excuses" and other post alike were not mine. I have posted some articles, written others, and have commented on many.

Maybe I am arrogant? I played and watched a lot of football in my time. I feel I am qualified evaluator of the Packers. I read, watch, and otherwise study the Vikings team far beyond the depth that many of its fans do.

Miracles happen for a reason. Luck beats skill everyday and its more fun that way too!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast