Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    ShanePurpleBlood is offline Coordinator

Re: Terminally Brain Dead

"webmaster" wrote:
    NEXT ON THE LIST IS IT A TOTAL LIE ABOUT PACKER FANS MOONING VISITING TEAM BUSSES, UNLIKE YOUR UNSOLD TICKETS ARE TICKETS ARE SOLD OUT INTO THE FUTURE ANYONE CAUGHT DOING ANYTHING LIKE THIS NOT ONLY GETS FINED BUT LOSES THEIR LIFETIME SEASON TICKET AND IF THEY BOUGHT THEM
    FROM ANOTHER PERSON, THEY LOSE THEIR TICKETS, GREEN BAY HAS A VERY LOW ARREST RATES AT GAMES DUE TO THIS FACT!!!!

We respond:

Ahman Green, Favre, Chmura, and Najeh are shining examples of your wife beaters, drug addicts, and assault/closet poopers. Worry about your own jagoffs before you worry about an ex-player of ours. At least Randy takes care of his own, not like the worthless louts you fail to mention.

What more does one expect from an all-capital typing Packer hick?
    I'm sorry, but I thought the Vikings have been selling out home games for years!

Another great sig by PPE!
    SKOL VIKINGS!!!
    Vikings #1
    Raiders #2
    Hawkeyes #1
    Longhorns #2

lukeshkin is offline Rookie

i'm pretty shocked that even has a computer let alone knows how to use one.plus i'm surprised they stopped shooting cats in their back yard long enough to write that

mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame

I say, "Invite her aboard" ... let her join PP.O.. She sounds like fun, would have fun with her. Webby, if you are so inclined, send a "shout out" to her and see if she wants to join us .... (would be soooo, much fun ..... )

PBDragon is offline Training Camp

"lukeshkin" wrote:
    i'm pretty shocked that even has a computer let alone knows how to use one.
    It's part of the No Child Left Behind program, all schools are to have at least one computer in them. She must be going to a private school though, most Wisconsin school just have Etch-A-Sketch brand laptops!

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "webmaster" wrote:
    GREEN BAY HAS A VERY LOW ARREST RATES AT GAMES DUE TO THIS FACT!!!!
    The cops are too busy coraling the sheep for the after the game bash!
    Ultra, The cops ARE probably the sheep in GB.... :wink:

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

"BBQ Platypus" wrote:
    This guy is officially the dumbest fan in the entire "NFL LEAGUE."

(The National Football League League. Good Lord. Someone get this man a helmet before he hurts himself). :tard:

Yo, this is actually a chick writing this e-mail. I know her. Her name is Dawn Washkuhn and she lives in Shawano, Wisconsin. She is about 5'2" and weighs about 190 lbs. She is not really bad looking, but has like 3 kids by 3 diff guys. She is pretty nasty person wise.

This is FN' hillarious. The funny part is she doesn't even know how to spell and she is like in her early 30's. Her ex husband is named Mike Washkuhn, my bro is a 4th degree black belt in kickboxing and whooped his a@@. This is just to funny man, what a small world...

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"VikesfaninWis" wrote:
    "BBQ Platypus" wrote:

(The National Football League League. Good Lord. Someone get this man a helmet before he hurts himself). :tard:

Yo, this is actually a chick writing this e-mail. I know her. Her name is Dawn Washkuhn and she lives in Shawano, Wisconsin. She is about 5'2" and weighs about 190 lbs. She is not really bad looking, but has like 3 kids by 3 diff guys. She is pretty nasty person wise.

This is FN' hillarious. The funny part is she doesn't even know how to spell and she is like in her early 30's. Her ex husband is named Mike Washkuhn, my bro is a 4th degree black belt in kickboxing and whooped his a@@. This is just to funny man, what a small world...
    :shock: What kind of women DO you like, VFIW??? She sounds like a bowling ball (as wide as she is tall) to me!!! :lol:

Wyndy, Lissabell and Pep_Pip all live in Shawano as well...maybe we should send them over to act as a welcome wagon of sorts...egg her house, TP her yard and set a flaming bag of poop on her doorstep before ringing the doorbell to let her know that there is a "package" for her! :evil4:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

DEVIKINGFAN! is offline Pro-Bowler

Dang Caj, why the call for violence, Bad weekend???

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn t thinking."
    - General George Patton Jr

wyorob is offline Starter

"magicci" wrote:
    cool i would love to see this vikez
    I love what you did wityh the horn AWSOME!!!!

Thanks PurplePeopleEaters for the sig AWSOME!!

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "VikesfaninWis" wrote:
    "BBQ Platypus" wrote:

:shock: What kind of women DO you like, VFIW??? She sounds like a bowling ball (as wide as she is tall) to me!!! :lol:

Wyndy, Lissabell and Pep_Pip all live in Shawano as well...maybe we should send them over to act as a welcome wagon of sorts...egg her house, TP her yard and set a flaming bag of poop on her doorstep before ringing the doorbell to let her know that there is a "package" for her! :evil4:

lol. Let's Do It.. I meant that she looked ok face wise.. She is one of those girls that if she lost a bunch of weight she would look alright.. My fiance is 5'9" weighs 128lbs, and has long blonde hair. That is my style of women..

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast