Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    DPep11 is offline Asst. Coach

Re: Talk all you want Vikequeens

Hahahahaha I love it when Pack trolls make threads... Prophet, that sheep picture is priceless.

WileEViking is offline Rookie

"We"? Which Packer are you? You put on the uni and kicked the Vikings @ss? Glad to see you took time off from mating with Elk to be so subtley cool to all the "losers" on this board...I look forward to Farve breaking the all-time INT mark against "US"...;D
    Still waiting for the drugs to kick in...

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

Report from Green Bay General Hospitol

Farve, and his homosexual partner AJ Hawk, had been admitted for emergency treatment after a felching session had gone seriously wrong. "I pushed a cardboard tube up his rectum and slipped Faggot, our gerbil, in," Farve explained. "As usual, AJ shouted out "Armageddon", my cue that he'd had enough. I tried to retrieve Faggot but he wouldn't come out again, so I peered into the tube and struck a match, thinking the light might attract him."

At a hushed press conference, a hospital spokesman described what happened next. "The match ignited a pocket of intestinal gas and a flame shot out the tube, igniting Mr. Farve's hair and severely burning his face. It also set fire to the gerbil's fur and whiskers which in turn ignited a larger pocket of gas further up the intestine, propelling the rodent out like a cannonball." Farve suffered second degree burns and a broken nose from the impact of the gerbil, while AJ suffered first and second degree burns to his anus and lower intestinal tract.

Now I know why you guys where those dumb ass cheese chuncks on your heads.

Someone has to feed the gerbals....

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

"Mr." wrote:
    Oh man its too bad you didnt show up 2 seasons ago when we swept YOU! Get ready for your Pack to get rocked this season.Anyways your a buster and you wouldnt say one letter of anything you wrote to my face.
    ^^^^^Best Post in this thread! ^^^^^

Silly Packer Troll (asheeploverhawk) football talk is for the intelligent!

BTW, what connection are you talking about between TJ and Bollinger?
    The same connection between Favray and 4th stringer A.sheeplover.Rodgers

Good Luck with Moss, I hope you guys get him on your team so you will actually have to pucker up and kiss his ass.
    You guys will get to finish what Moss started with the Moon Over Green Bay a few years back.

DPep11 is offline Asst. Coach

"NordicNed" wrote:
    Farve, and his homosexual partner AJ Hawk, had been admitted for emergency treatment after a felching session had gone seriously wrong. "I pushed a cardboard tube up his rectum and slipped Faggot, our gerbil, in," Farve explained. "As usual, AJ shouted out "Armageddon", my cue that he'd had enough. I tried to retrieve Faggot but he wouldn't come out again, so I peered into the tube and struck a match, thinking the light might attract him."

At a hushed press conference, a hospital spokesman described what happened next. "The match ignited a pocket of intestinal gas and a flame shot out the tube, igniting Mr. Farve's hair and severely burning his face. It also set fire to the gerbil's fur and whiskers which in turn ignited a larger pocket of gas further up the intestine, propelling the rodent out like a cannonball." Farve suffered second degree burns and a broken nose from the impact of the gerbil, while AJ suffered first and second degree burns to his anus and lower intestinal tract.

Now I know why you guys where those dumb jiggly butt cheese chuncks on your heads.

LOL! Good lord Ned, please tell me you made that up on your own
    ;D

Tired of the name VikeQUEENS....
    it is sooooooo un-original.
    I know the troll wasn't smart enough to think of that on his own....so all he is doing is regurgitating a tired, overused, stupid nickname.

Admittedly, it is as tired, overused, and stupid as "Fudge Packers"....
    But I do find it amazing that our colors and team are being called out by a fan of an organization that wears a block of cheese on their heads.
    Now you want to talk about REALLY STUPID.

There is absolutely NOTHING cool about wearing cheese on your head.
    It is like trying to look cool riding in the back of a pickup truck….it cannot be done!
    Please Packer fan….explain to everyone why you feel proud wearing cheese on your head?

Anyone....anyone....Bueller...Bueller...
    I'd much rather see the Packers miss the playoffs because of their talent then because of their injuries.

ThorSPL is offline Team Alumni

Ned, that was incredible.

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

www.twitter.com/ThorSPL

UndisputedVike is offline Coordinator

"ajhawk50" wrote:
    wow, all you guys have such original jokes about the packers, well it's all good though, when your as jealous of our success as you inbread bastards, you have lots of time to come up with this stuff.
    But I'll just wait around for you guys to come up with something good, because the fact is, you guys blew last year, and with blow this year with that piece of pooh Jackson at QB, and I hope we sign Moss to show how much of a waste Sharper really is
    Yeah...and joking about our Superbowls is sooo original.
    : Just another cheesedick living in the past. Lord Vicodin isn't always going to be at the helm.

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

"PhatmanPat94" wrote:
    "NordicNed" wrote:

Now I know why you guys where those dumb jiggly butt cheese chuncks on your heads.

LOL! Good lord Ned, please tell me you made that up on your own
    ;D

;D

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

vikes2456 is offline Hall of Famer

FAST FACT- Packer fans think the solar system revolves around Brett Favre

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast