Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    V-Unit is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Talk all you want Vikequeens

I'm guessing this guy is a college freshman, and also a total loser. He couldn't get into Wisconsin, so he goes to some miserable college like Marquette. As he is a loser and has barely any friends, he has no one to go on spring break with, so he chooses to surf the internet instead of going to Mexico. That's my story on the guy. Its 100% accurate.

The sad part is this site embraces intelligent pack fans, but for every intelligent one there are 20 morons who make us remember why packer fans are actually idiots. You come to hate the state of Wisconsin more than the football team that plays there.
    "I hate when threads are destroyed by facts and logic."
    - Prophet

Thanks Josdin!

PurplePackerEater is offline Ring of Fame

"ajhawk50" wrote:
    Im sorry man, your right. . .
    purple is such a manly color lol! Have fun screwin up another draft guys!
    Purple is the color of royalty, beeotch!

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

You're the typical Packer fan that comes in after the fact and acts intelligent, but fails miserably at it.
    Here's a little picture that should keep you occupied in your mom's basement:

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

PurplePride80 is offline Star Spokesman

^ LMAO
    In the P.J.'s, my blend tape plays, bullets are strays
    Young bitches is grazed
    Each block, is like a maze, full of black rats trapped
    Plus the Island is packed
    From what I hear in all the stories when my peoples come back, black

baumy300 is offline Star Spokesman

"V-Unit" wrote:
    I'm guessing this guy is a college freshman, and also a total loser. He couldn't get into Wisconsin, so he goes to some miserable college like Marquette. As he is a loser and has barely any friends, he has no one to go on spring break with, so he chooses to surf the internet instead of going to Mexico. That's my story on the guy. Its 100% accurate.

The sad part is this site embraces intelligent pack fans, but for every intelligent one there are 20 morons who make us remember why packer fans are actually idiots. You come to hate the state of Wisconsin more than the football team that plays there.
    Lmao. Naw. We have a community college hero here. Nothing wrong with community college, it's just that this is "that guy."

You know, the guy who hangs out in is dorm the whole day. The one who's room mate always laughs at with his friends. The one who wears a sports shirt and acts like he knows what's going on. This is "that guy."

OchoCinco is offline Coordinator

Well...I see they finally got the power turned back on at the trailer park..we should be getting more visits from Packer fans now. After you get off your sister, post something original and worth while reading, your mindless drivel is boring us....

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

LMAO.
    Oh boy, a packer troll.
    :

Such intelligent arguments too.

you guys blew last year, and with blow this year with that piece of pooh Jackson at QB, and I hope we sign Moss to show how much of a waste Sharper really is
    "with blow this year..." I guess that passes for English in pack land.
    And it just goes to show you that their fans have no loyalty to players.
    Just a hint of a trade rumor and there are Green and Gold Moss crotch sniffers popping up all over the place.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame

"FreakinVikingsBaby" wrote:
    Wow, what a genius. Hey buddy tell me, how do I become such a cool pack fan?
    You would need a lobotomy and a chromosomal aberration the likes of which could set mankind back to the amoeba stage of evolution.
    “What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. It’s the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

"ajhawk50" wrote:
    wow, all you guys have such original jokes about the packers, well it's all good though, when your as jealous of our success as you inbread bastards, you have lots of time to come up with this stuff.
    But I'll just wait around for you guys to come up with something good, because the fact is, you guys blew last year, and with blow this year with that piece of pooh Jackson at QB, and I hope we sign Moss to show how much of a waste Sharper really is
    Your originality of talking about our lost super bowls was astounding.
    That one really stung.

Welcome to the site troll.
    I'll enjoy watching you get flamed.

Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame

Oh man its too bad you didnt show up 2 seasons ago when we swept YOU! Get ready for your Pack to get rocked this season.Anyways your a buster and you wouldnt say one letter of anything you wrote to my face.

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast