Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    JoeMama is offline Starter

stupid packers fans

"TEXPACK" wrote:
    The great thing about you Joemama is the more to talk the sillier you sound. Listen I don't care if you, the webmaster, or anyone else is ***.

Why don't you change my "perception" of you and talk football.

That was one lame attempt at a cover up, dude. Did evilvike cop put you up to that?

1. I am silly.....I'm the father of a 3 year old....it comes with the territory.

2. I don't want to change your perception of me......why would I? Why do have to? And what does it matter? I've been just fine without your approval.

3. Maybe you can help me here....what did I need to cover up? Did I do something morally wrong? I just took you the wrong way, it seemed like an odd place to drop a shout out, I thought too much into it, and ended up missing the mark. No big deal and no shame...I'm human....and sometimes I misread things. Don't you? Have you ever taken someone the wrong way? Have you ever looked too deep into a statement and responded incorrectly? I bet you have. Did you feel like a big pile of crap? Did you want run away in embarassment? Probabaly not....you just chalked it up as an experience and knew what not to do next time. At least that's what I do. If you let stuff like that drag you down, your life will suck....and who wants that? Not I sir. Anyways....you take care buddy, I wish you well.

TEXPACK is offline Pro-Bowler

stupid packers fans

If that's your kid on the couch .....you may want to up his Ritalin.

As your other questions.
    a) It wasn't wrong if it was a mistake.
    b) Yes, I make mistakes too.

I think it would be reasonable to assume that you would want me to change my perception of you because before I thought you to be a fool; as would just about anyone with a brain who may have read your post. I'm almost certain based on your latest comments that you changed your direction more for them than, for me.

Live a long Fruitful life.
    GO Packers!
    Some of us will do our jobs well and some will not, but we will all be judged by only one thing - the result." --Vince Lombardi

jwalker84 is offline Waterboy

stupid packers fans

"webmaster" wrote:
    MVPX3 can blow a goat. When you are done crying to your mom, let me know. Talk about a group of self masturbating jagoffs: if we don't bow to the packer "history" we are rude.

Tell you what: make a site worthy of a 5th grade education and come talk to us. You and your 5 buddies can talk all you like but we are here, we have been, and we will be.

SKOL!
    Actually, the majority of us on MVPX3 stuck up for PP.org...not that anyone took the time to actually look at the thread on our "inferior" site. Oh, and nice insults...were those worthy of a 5th grade education?

stupid packers fans

"TEXPACK" wrote:
    If that's your kid on the couch .....you may want to up his Ritalin.

As your other questions.
    a) It wasn't wrong if it was a mistake.
    b) Yes, I make mistakes too.

I think it would be reasonable to assume that you would want me to change my perception of you because before I thought you to be a fool; as would just about anyone with a brain who may have read your post. I'm almost certain based on your latest comments that you changed your direction more for them than, for me.

Live a long Fruitful life.
    GO Packers!

1. Yes...it was a mistake

2. Well good.....welcome to humanity.

3. So you thought me a fool.....and.........what's your point? I really don't care. We will never meet.....I have lost nothing if you think I'm a fool. We have no connection.

4. If being a man and admitting when I am wrong is changing direction....well, nickname me "Compass".

5. I am doing nothing for "them" in this post....I'm standing up for MYSELF!

TEXPACK is offline Pro-Bowler

stupid packers fans

Well, while your up get me a beer.
    Some of us will do our jobs well and some will not, but we will all be judged by only one thing - the result." --Vince Lombardi

stupid packers fans

"TEXPACK" wrote:
    No....like I said...I'm standing up for myself, and you didn't chip in for the beer anyways. I'm running out and tomorrow's a Sunday....sorry I gotta be selfish on this one.

superior230bartime is offline Pro-Bowler

stupid packers fans

"JoeMama" wrote:
    "TEXPACK" wrote:
    No....like I said...I'm standing up for myself, and you didn't chip in for the beer anyways. I'm running out and tomorrow's a Sunday....sorry I gotta be selfish on this one.
    And the only state where you cannot buy beer on a Sunday is good old Minnesota.
    purplepride.org: Home of Disillusioned Vikings Fans World-wide

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

stupid packers fans

sucks to be us doesn't it? oh well good thing the bars are still open on sundays!

cheesefree is offline Starter

stupid packers fans

"superior230bartime" wrote:

And the only state where you cannot buy beer on a Sunday is good old Minnesota.
    Wrong, you can't buy beer in Minnesota and 18 other states on Sunday. So what's your point? We have a modern invention here called refrigeration, it allows you to buy enough beer on Saturday for both days ccasion5: :drunken:

BTW, your 65MPH speed limit sucks :wink:
    [b:6191debc1d]it ain t easy being cheesy[/b:6191debc1d]
    [img:6191debc1d]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid137/p834fa46b07efd9e3efdcb7cb577f214e/f73f7170.jpg[/img:6191debc1d]

sdvikefan is offline Hall of Famer

stupid packers fans

Wow...in South Dakota the speed limit is 75 on the interstate and you can buy whatever kind of alcohol you want on Sunday. And if you get pulled over and start talking to the state trooper about the rodeo he may just let you off the hook!
    "Meet at the quarterback!" -Purple People Eaters

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast