Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    rjkvikings is offline Asst. Coach

stupid packers fans

I was just on MVPX3.com reading posts and one said:
    "PP.org is not good at all. Go look at the rules for that board. It says "There will be no attacks against any other member of this board". Thats total bullshit. Packer fans get attacked all the time and that webmaster doesn't do anything. But the moment a Vike fan is attacked the Pack fan who did it has to be immediately banned or warned. "

i read that and thought what the heck r they talking about. i told them the only time ANYBODY ever gets warned or banned is if they r doing something wrong and we don't just randomly attack packers fans for the fun of it. some people are so stupid :!:

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

Re: stupid packers fans

"rjkvikings" wrote:
    I was just on MVPX3.com reading posts and one said:
    "PP.org is not good at all. Go look at the rules for that board. It says "There will be no attacks against any other member of this board". Thats total bullshit. Packer fans get attacked all the time and that webmaster doesn't do anything. But the moment a Vike fan is attacked the Pack fan who did it has to be immediately banned or warned. "

i read that and thought what the heck r they talking about. i told them the only time ANYBODY ever gets warned or banned is if they r doing something wrong and we don't just randomly attack packers fans for the fun of it. some people are so stupid :!:
    Who cares what they think, i bet vike fans get the same kind of treatment there thus being vice versa either way. Besides its a hell of a rivalry, we dont like them and they dont like us, thats how it goes when its a heated rivalry.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

stupid packers fans

I've been there as well they give each other as much smack as they do us what a group, NO WONDER MILK even bends for the state.
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    TODAY is a GIFT that is why WE
    call it the "PRESENT"

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

stupid packers fans

MVPX3 can blow a goat. When you are done crying to your mom, let me know. Talk about a group of self masturbating jagoffs: if we don't bow to the packer "history" we are rude.

Tell you what: make a site worthy of a 5th grade education and come talk to us. You and your 5 buddies can talk all you like but we are here, we have been, and we will be.

SKOL!

TEXPACK is offline Pro-Bowler

stupid packers fans

You tell 'em webmaster. There's certainly not any of those "self masturbating jagoffs" around here.

PS a guy by the name of Bruce says hi??? Do you know him?
    Some of us will do our jobs well and some will not, but we will all be judged by only one thing - the result." --Vince Lombardi

JoeMama is offline Starter

stupid packers fans

Hey Tex.....are you suggesting that Bruce is a predominately homosexual name? Why would you do that? Isn't that generalizing and profiling? In the same breath, you, in a way you suggest something about Webby's sexuality. What businesss is it of yours?

If you're going to blast a cop for referring to a woman as a trailer mom, your every word better be righteous, otherwise you end looking foolish with your foot hanging out of your mouth.

Notice how I'm not calling you a homophobe, but I AM calling you a hypocrite.

stupid packers fans

JoeMama,

Are you kidding me? Do you even understand how absolutely stupid you sound? "Bruce is a predominately homosexual name."

I was on the Green Bay Chronicle earlier today and a guy by the name of Bruce said to tell Eric hello. I guess the Webmasters given name. Or is that too queer for you too?

Dude you have been lurking all day following me around for that?

Get a life loser! You are way off course.
    Some of us will do our jobs well and some will not, but we will all be judged by only one thing - the result." --Vince Lombardi

JoeMama is offline Starter

stupid packers fans

LOL..... anyways, I never stated that , I just asked you if you were suggesting that, a yes or no answer was all that was required....good stuff though....next time I suggest you don't follow a jack off quote with a shout out from a dude you know...can you see the confusion there? And again....notice how I don't call you names or personally blast you....all I did was question you...that's it. Have a great day sir. Oh wait....I did call you a hypocrite....I apologize.

Just to show you how I perceived your post
    Example.......Hey Texpack....I hear that you love a good circle jerk.

PS, Bruce says hi.

It looked like a dis to me....and perception is reality. It doesn't matter how you meant it...but how people perceive it. That goes for anybody.

stupid packers fans

The great thing about you Joemama is the more to talk the sillier you sound. Listen I don't care if you, the webmaster, or anyone else is gay.

Why don't you change my "perception" of you and talk football.

That was one lame attempt at a cover up, dude. Did evilvike cop put you up to that?

Viking_Spirit is offline Star Spokesman

stupid packers fans

"webmaster" wrote:
    MVPX3 can blow a goat. When you are done crying to your mom, let me know. Talk about a group of self masturbating jagoffs: if we don't bow to the packer "history" we are rude.

Tell you what: make a site worthy of a 5th grade education and come talk to us. You and your 5 buddies can talk all you like but we are here, we have been, and we will be.

SKOL!
    LOL NICE! I got a great laugh out of your post webby! :thumbright:

Guns don t kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast